Oneshot 2

Soshi Pairings One shot

This was inspired by a short story that I read, by short I meant very short . Credits to the person who wrote that :D  

                                                                                …………………….

 

“Hey babe what’re you doing?” Yuri asked her girlfriend whom is burying her face on a pillow while sitting on the couch.

Hearing her girlfriend’s voice she suddenly looked up and hugged her Yuri tightly with no plan of letting go.

“Hey Sica, baby are you ok, what’s wrong?” Yuri asked worriedly for she can feel Jessica shaking and sobbing.

“Yuri, where have you been? Where did you go? Why did you leave me alone here?” Jessica managed to say between her sobs.

“I-I-I just went somewhere, why you missed me so much?” said Yuri while patting Jessica’s back to calm the latter down.

“I told you not to leave me alone right? You promised me that, at least tell me where you’re going, I don’t like the idea of you disappearing like this” says Jessica who calmed down a little.

“You are very clingy you know that” Yuri said jokingly which made Jessica to practically glare at her while tears are still visible in her eyes.

Yuri didn’t like it so she wiped the tears away and kissed her girlfriend’s forehead lovingly

There, there I’m sorry ok, but really Sica sometimes you have to get used about me being away with you. I can’t be with you all the time we both know that” Yuri

“I don’t like what you’re saying Yul, it’s like you’re saying that you’ll leave me! Why do you plan on doing that huh KWON YURI!!” Jessica shouted at the peak of her lungs which made Yuri flinch from her current position

“N-n-no I mean when we get old, I might die first before you do, t-t-that’s what I meant” Yuri stuttered.

“Please Yuri shut up, I can’t even imagine having the fact of you not being with me anymore, so please stop it” Jessica said softly while tears are about to dangerously get out at the corner of her eyes.

“Shh Sica I’m sorry ok, I won’t say it anymore now smile ok, I really hate it when I see you cry” Yuri

Yuri caressed Jessica’s back lovingly to fully calm the latter down. After a few moments Jessica fell asleep in Yuri’s arms.

“Looks like  I’m gonna break some promises. I’m sorry Sica baby” Yuri whispered while removing the hair that fell in her lovers face, then slowly drifted to dream land.

 

                                                                ……………………………………

 

“Yah Yul come here” Jessica called Yuri while gesturing her to look at what she’s staring at.

“What is it baby?” Yuri responded.

“I want to go here, this place is romantic” says Jessica while looking at Yuri with beaming eyes, wanting her to accept the offer, in which she knows Yuri can’t oppose to.

“Anywhere you like, and anything for you Sica baby. You know I can’t reject what you like right” Yuri said while smiling at Jessica.

“Yul baby are you ok, you are sweating. It’s not hot here and you’re looking kinda pale” Jessica asked with a worried look on her face.

“I shouldn’t have invited you to go with me Yul, you weren’t in a good condition this morning” Jessica continued.

“No it’s fine Sica, I’m fine” Yuri gave Sica an assuring smile.

“Are you sure? But just to make sure let’s go home” Jessica

 

                                                                                …………………………………

Yuri’s POV

“Ugh seriously, why does it have to happen while I’m on a date with Jessica? She can’t know about my condition yet, she’ll get hurt. Especially now that I completely know that she can’t live without me, why does life need to be unfair?” I thought

I slowly got out of bed so that I won’t wake her up. I took a shower and wore some clothes.

“Sica-ah, I’ll be going out for a while , so if you ever wake up without me by your side please don’t get mad at me” I whispered unto her ear, left a soft kiss on her cheek then I went out.

 

*at the hospital*

“Miss Kwon, I’m sorry to tell you that you’ll only have a week to live” Doctor

I looked at her sadly smiling.

“I know this is a very sad news miss Kwon, dying really is an unacceptable fact in life” Doctor

“Well I’m not sad about the fact that I’m dying Doc, that’s a fact that I got used to already that it didn’t bother me anymore, the only thing that I’m sad about is the person I’m leaving behind” I told her still not removing the smile in my face.

“Well that’s how life is…life is…”

“unfair I know. “ I continued her sentence. “Well I gotta go now, I have to fix some problems”

“Alright, be careful miss Kwon”

 

                                                                ……………………………………..

 

What the actual Yuri!! You are dying already and you are calm about it” Sooyoung shouted in my face with tears in her eyes and her hands gripping my shoulder tightly.

“Sorry Soo, it’s not that I’m calm, it’s just that I’m used to the news” I looked at her with sad emotions

“The heck Yuri you’re used to it?! Yul! You gotta be kidding yourself!” Sooyoung looked at me with her eyes filled with anger but also sadness and worry.

 

“I’m sorry Soo, but it’s my fate, can’t do anything but to accept it” I looked by at her and smiled.

“Look Yuri if this is hard for you, you can tell me, if you’re scared it’s ok, you don’t have to tell me that you’re freaking used to it” Soo loosens her grip to me

She’s right, I’m so scared that my knees will be dropping any second, I’m afraid to die, afraid to leave my friends behind and I’m scared that I’m leaving her and I didn’t even tell her about my condition. I didn’t feel that my tears poured down non stop, I hugged Sooyoung tightly and cried my heart out.

 

*after a few moments*

“You okay now buddy?” Sooyoung asked me.

“Yeah, thanks Soo” I replied her faintly

“S-so what’s your plan now Yul? How are you gonna tell her” Sooyoung

“I got a plan, and I’m going to do it on our trip, I promised her that I’m taking her to this romantic place” I replied her softly.

“, Yul I’m gonna miss you so bad, I don’t even know what to do right now” Sooyoung suddenly hugged me and cried.

“There is Soo, take care of Sica when I’m gone” I told her while hugging her back.

 

                                                                                ……………………………………..

Jessica’s POV

 

“Sica are you ready? Let’s go” Yuri

“Yes Yuri, I’m coming down” I replied happily at her, Yuri fulfilled her promise where she’ll take me to this romantic place that I told her about. How I love my girlfriend, she’s very sweet.

“Did you wait long?” I asked her

“No, let’s go” she looked at me with that charming smile of hers

I held her hand it was very cold, she flinched from the touch in which I found odd but brushed it off.

……….

“Wow, this place is amazing”  I said in awe and amazement, the place is filled with couples, wearing couple shirts, feeding each other, laughing, it was a lovely surrounding that I always wanted to have in my life with Yul.

“Yes, it’s beautiful, but not as beautiful as you Sica” says Yuri when she looked at me lovingly, I blushed from the action.

“Want to go and grab something to eat so we can enjoy the stroll more?” Yuri

“Ok I would love to” She’s very caring, I love my girlfriend so much.

We bought some Cotton Candy, we walked together hand in hand still noticing that her hands are still as cold as ice but I ignored it, I just want this day to be as perfect as possible for both of us. We fed each other, laughed like the others couples do, she never fail to make me happy, to take care of me, she’s being a perfect girlfriend right now.

We were having so much fun when I noticed that Yuri isn’t looking very good, her lips and face are pale and she’s sweating badly.

“Yuri are you ok, what’s wrong baby?” I asked her , I was about to touch her and wipe the sweat out of her face, when she held my hand to stop me.

“I’m ok Sica, no need to worry. Let’s continue our date, let’s enjoy our day today.” She told me with her assuring smile.

“B-but Yul you’re not looking good, we can s-stop if you w-want” I felt warm tears about to fall from eyes.

“Hey baby don’t cry, I’m fine really” Yuri wiped my tears, her hands cold but that didn’t matter, I like it her hands being brushed into my face.

“Let’s go now and enjoy this day to the fullest ok?” Yuri

I nodded and smiled at her.

…………

Night time came, we made our way near the lake and sat down on the grass together with the other couples around us. I leaned my head in her shoulder, Yuri was shivering.

“Yuri? Are you cold? Why didn’t you bring your jacket with you”  I told her then placed my scarf in her neck.

“Thanks baby” She replied to me and kissed my cheek.

This day was nice, we laid down and I snuggled my body close to her and started star gazing and enjoyed the night breeze.

“Hey sica..” Yuri

“hmm?”

“Want to have a bet?” Yuri

“What bet Yuri, and why?”

“N-nothing, it’s just let’s try y-you know” Yuri

“O-ok, what’s the bet”

“Can you last a day without getting close to me, or seeing me, contacting me or even talking to me?” Yuri

“WHAT?!! Isn’t that too much Yuri!” I yelled making everyone look at the both of us, I bowed to apologize.

“Yul, that’s too much to ask” I repeated, softly this time.

“Let’s just say that if you win then, that means I’ll love you forever and you’ll love me forever, like a seal or something” She told me without looking at me.

“If you lose, that means you don’t love me” She continued

“T-t-that’s kind of unfair.” I murmured

But ok I accept” I heard her giggle softly, which made me smile, this dork really loves doing things that are crazy for me.

…….

 

Our date ended, Yuri walked me home, she’ll go to Soo’s house so that I’ll be able to complete the bet.

“Bye baby, fulfill the bet ok” She looked at me and smiled

“Yes, I will I can do it alright” I assured her, I was about to turn around when she suddenly hugged me, tightly.

“I will miss you Sica” Yuri

“Funny Yul, you’ll miss me but you’re doing this bet” I hugged her back.

“I love you Jessica” I smiled with the sudden confession

“ I love you too Yuri”

                                                                …………………………………….

A whole day past, the bet ended. Then that means that I can see my lover again. I woke up earlier than usual and went to Sooyoung’s house.

I pressed the doorbell.

Sooyoungs’ mother opened the door.

“Good morning Mrs. Choi, is Soo and Yuri there?”

“Oh dear, Sooyoung is not here right now, she went to the hospital with Yuri last night, Yuri fainted so Sooyoung took her there as soon as possible.” I was shocked with the sudden news.

Yuri in the hospital why what’s wrong with her??! What happened?

 

*At the hospital*

“Nurse, where is the room of Kwon Yuri?” I asked her while panting.

“Kwon Yuri?? Oh ma’am she’s not in a patients room anymore, she died just a while ago, I’m sorry to tell you this Ms.”

Died? N-no you have got to be kidding me.

“I’m not ing kidding with you right now so don’t joke with me, where is her room!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs, I saw fear in her eyes, yeah that’s right be afraid never joke with me when it comes to my lover and it’s not funny.

“B-b-but I’m telling you the truth Ms.” She replied to me while stuttering.

SLAP.

“I said don’t ing kid with me!!” she held her cheek.

Doctors and other nurses tried to stop me..

“Miss please don’t make a scandal here” The doctor said while holding my arm.

“NO NO!! NO!! Tell me where she is.”

 

“Jess?” Sooyoung is that you

“S-sooyoung? Thank god you’re here, tell me where Yuri is please, I made it, I won the bet, so where is she?”

“What they’re saying is true Jessie, she’s gone” Sooyoung replied to me teary eyed.

“Tell me what you’re saying is not true Soo, tell ME PLEASE!!” I yelled at her and I hitted her chest repeatedly.

“T-t-t-tell me it’s not true Soo, please. I want to tell her that I won the bet” I sobbed hard and I don’t plan on stopping. “Why didn’t she tell me that she’s in this condition, why?”I continued sobbing.

“She knows Jess, she knows that you won, here she told me to give this to you” Soo handed me a small note.

 

‘Hey sica baby, first I would apologize for not telling you about my condition, second I would like to congratulate you for winning the bet , a day without seeing me, talking to me, contacting me. You did it Sica baby, now can you do that everyday? I love you Jessica Jung, remember that.

                                                                                                                                                Kwon Yuri

The end.

A/N : Sorry for ending it like this I was just inspired by what I read. I would love it if you guys leave some comments :D and tell me on how to improve my writing. Thanks for those who read my story. Bye love you guys.