Oneshot 1

Soshi Pairings One shot

This will be a one shot you can request any pairing you want just make sure that it’s from the SNSD members. This is my first story so bare with me :D

                                                …………………………………………………..

Tiffany’s POV

Fany I like you” what? What are you up to now Kwon

I know I shouldn’t be saying this but I wish you’ll forget her and love me instead

What are you saying Yuri, that’s impossible I don’t like you, you’re just a friend to me nothing more nothing less” I retorted angrily at her how dare she tell me to forget Taeyeon.

                                                ……………………………………………………..

 

I’m sorry please don’t be mad at me anymore”

“Just don’t talk to me for a while yuri”

 

                                                …………………………………………………..

 

Yuri’s Pov

Taeyeon let’s talk about Tiffany

What about her Yul?

Do you like her Tae?

Why are you asking me this Yul?

Just answer me Tae

W-w-well yeah I do

Alright Tae, that’s all  I need to hear, I gotta go

ok so am I, I gotta go

 

Taeyeon and I parted ways, suddenly I heard loud honks of the vehicle and people shouting, tires screeching, I looked at the direction and there I saw Taeyeon about to get hit by a vehicle, I ran to her and pushed her out of the way.

My vision suddenly got blurry, people started to approach me, it turned dark. I know myself that I’m not alive anymore. Dead. That’s the word that can explain me at this moment.

 

I wandered around, I looked at Taeyeon, I looked at my body that has been surrounded by people I don’t know. Taeyeon’s fine, what  relief Tiffany won’t have to worry about her. I left the place.


                                                            .……………………………………………..

 

While walking I saw an accident, accidents are pretty prone these days huh? I approached it, just in case I’ll have some company in leaving this place in case the person is dead too like I am.

 

I stopped at my pace, the car, any where I go I  would know to whom it belongs, Tiffany….no.

‘No no, it can’t be’

‘Why?’

‘Fany wake up’

 

                                                            ……………………………………………………

 

The silent atmosphere of the hospital, the beeping of the machine behind her bed, and the voices of the doctors, nurses while talking to their patients keeps on ringing on Tiffany’s ears. She’s bored and she doesn’t like the awkward silence surrounding her, she knows why she’s here she remembers everything, but she knows that she’s forgetting something, someone, important.

 

*flashback*

Tiffany’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly, though I can’t see clearly I can feel that there’s someone in front of me.

Honey are you okay?”, an old woman asked

Are you hurt anywhere? “, she continued.

I know who she is, my mother.

I smiled to assure her that I’m fine.

Oh my baby, I was so worried of you thank goodness she saved you

She’ who is she?? Oh yeah I remember I have someone I like Kim Taeyeon , maybe she was the one my mother was talking about, I really don't remember somethings taht happened today. Once again I smiled at her.

 

But I have bad news Tiff. She’s gone, she didn’t make it, that friend of yours didn’t make it” , says my mother while tears are constantly falling from her eyes.

Who mom? “

Kwon Yuri my dear” , my mom replied

I don’t understand mom, who is she? What do you mean that she didn’t make it? Is she someone I know?

 

My mom looked at me, totally confused well so am I.

You don’t remember her Tiff? She’s the one who saved you!

 

*flashback end*

 

Tiffany’s POV

Until now I’m still confused of my mom’s conversation with me, who was she talking about, the only thing I remember is that I got into an accident, I was in a hurry cause I heard that Taeyeon almost got hit by a truck but luckily someone saved her, after that I saw someone approaching me, I think it was Taeyeon, she’s fine, nothing’s wrong with her, thank goodness, then I slowly closed my eyes, I became unconscious, everything suddenly turned faint.

 

I am so bored I want to get out for a while, this room is making me nauseous

I opened the door of my room, the hallway was empty. I don’t know why but the atmosphere sent chills through my whole body.

 

Hello” someone suddenly blurted out, I flinched a little

I glared at her for almost giving me a heart attack, but she just replied with a smile. She’s pretty, and I admit her smile is soothing like you can’t stay mad at her or something.

 

To show some manners I greeted her back “Hi

What are you doing here? Why did you get out of your room?” she’s asking me this?? I should be the one throwing questions like what is she doing outside my room?

Shouldn’t I be the one throwing questions? What are you doing here?

Can’t I? I got bored so I left my room Miss Hwang “ Miss Hwang? How did she know me, especially my last name??
 

Are you a stalker or something how did you know my name?!

 

Let’s just say I know a lot of things Fany “ she said while smiling, Fany this time?? How dare this stranger call my nickname?

You’re creepy do you know that”

Haha, sorry, uhm.. don’t just stand there sit down “ she gestured the empty seat beside her

My legs are getting tired too so I sat down, then she lend her hand to me

 

The name’s Kwon Yuri by the way

Tiffany Hwang” I smiled at her

I know” she replied she is seriously creeping me out

 

 I don’t know why but I didn’t realize that we’ve been talking for hours, didn’t realize that I was laughing my heart out because of her jokes, I felt comfortable, even her name makes me comfortable somehow. We were having fun then it went down to some questions.

 

Haha okay okay, I’ll ask you something Yuri, do you have someone you like?

Yeah I do , she’s very beautiful, kind, and she was my bestfriend” she replied

She? So you don’t swing that way too, we’re the same

Yeah, but she’s mad at me, we fought because I told her that I liked her, but she didn’t like me back she liked someone else” her face suddenly turned dark

That’s ok, well me too I have someone I like her name is Taeyeon? But she doesn’t know it because I’m afraid she doesn’t like me back, she’s the reason why I got into an accident, I thought she’s hurt but I’m happy that she isn’t that she’s ok, thanks to that friend that saved her

When I said those words her face suddenly became darker but after a while she smiled at me.

Don’t worry she’ll like you don’t be afraid to confess your feelings, if you fail at least you tried” Her smile really is very soothing

Hey I’m gonna tell you something that’ll probably creep you out more” she added

Ok Kwon Yuri try me

I’m a ghost” she told me straight faced

Seriously Yuri? A ghost of all things that you can tell me?

I’m telling you the truth Fany” she looks serious but I brushed it off and went along with her knowing that it was just a joke.

alright ghost kwon, if what you’re saying is true how did you die

 

I died saving the person I love, I died to make her happy”

Wow, then she must be sad and missing you right now huh? “ I continued still knowing that she is joking.

Nope, she’s very happy right now, because I saved the person she loves the most” she uttered those words while tears suddenly poured down her face, why?

why are you crying? Let’s stop this jokes Yuri it’s not funny anymore” I looked at her, somehow there’s a part of me saying that she’s not joking though I wish that she was.

 

She held my hand, her hands are cold as ice, She looked at me with…love but why? I don’t understand.

 

I have to go now fany, it was nice talking to you at least for the last time, I’m glad that you talked to me and that you’re not mad at me anymore, I’m glad that I made you happy.” what? Wha…

“ What are you talking about Yuri? “ I didn’t notice that tears also started to release from my eyes.

‘Fany I like you’

‘I know I shouldn’t be saying this but I wish you’ll forget her and love me instead’

‘I’m sorry, please don’t be mad at me anymore’

‘Fany wake up’

I closed my eyes as tears continuously ran down my face as I  remember some words that I don’t even know where it came from. Yuri’s grip tightens, then slowly it loosens and left my hands.

Goodbye Fanythese where the last words that I heard before I opened my eyes and saw that she’s not with me anymore.

…………

‘’My name is Kwon Yuri”

Yuri ? Kwon Yuri?

 

Yeah I remember who she is. She is my bestfriend. Was. I can’t believe I actually forgot her. Stupid accident. Stupid memory loss. Stupid Yuri for not telling me anything and not making me remember her. Stupid me for not remembering her and what she did for me.

 

‘Yuri I’m sorry, and thank you. By the way I’m not mad at you anymore, I shouldn’t have been. Thanks for the advise at the hospital, about confessing my feelings to Tae, thank you.’

 

I said those last words while I placed the flowers unto a grave, with my friend’s name engraved in it ‘Kwon Yuri’

 

                                                     ...................................................

A/N:Sorry for making my first story like this :D