chapter.final

0330

"Dongho-ah!" a voice called out for his name. He looked back, "Grandmother!" he ran toward her and hugged her tightly. She ruffled his hair. "Don't ever go into that forest okay? Especially when the clock hits 03:30," she warned Dongho. As a good grandson, he nodded.

Five years later, when she passed away on the night of March 30th, 2011, his curiosity perked his skin. He had flashback of what his grandmother said five years ago.

[flashback]

"Dongho-ah!" a voice called out for his name. He looked back, "Grandmother!" he ran toward her and hugged her tightly. She ruffled his hair. "Don't ever go into that forest okay? Especially when the clock hits 03:30," she warned Dongho. As a good grandson, he nodded.

[end flashback]

There he was, standing at the entrance of the forest. Dongho looked at the clock when it hits 03:30, he gulped down his saliva. Here I go, Dongho said to himself, gathering up his courage to step inside the forbidden forest. He was cutting through the tall grasses and trees, a sweet melody was heard. "Where is this coming from?" Dongho softly asked particularly nobody. He followed the sound of the sweet melody. He stopped. In the middle of nowhere, the sun was shining onto the young boy playing the piano. Dongho was memorized by his appearance. He started to walk closer. Suddenly, the boy stopped playing the piano.

"Who are you?" he turned and looked at Dongho. Dongho frozed. His mind wanted to run away but his body wasn't. It was stiff. Dongho couldn't do anything but stare at the other person in front of him in the eyes. He has beautiful eyes, Dongho couldn't resisted the looks in the eye of the person.

"Who are you?" he repeated but in a cold tone. Dongho gulped down his saliva, "S-shin D-dongho," he shuttered. He moved closer and closer. His hand was lightly placed on the chin, he lifted it up slowly. Dongho was frighten. He gulped down and looked at him. In the end, Dongho was frighten for no cause. He slowly removed his hands from Dongho's chin and smirked. Dongho was dumbfounded.

He returned back to his chair and sat down, "Aren't you scared, Dongho-ssi?" he asked, "I'm pretty sure that many have told you not to go in here," he added. Dongho lightly nodded.

"So why did you?" he questioned.

"Because," Dongho started, looking around with his eyes, trying to find a response. In a blink of an eye, he was in front of Dongho, causing Dongho to flinched back.

"Your blood smells delicious," he then bit his lower lips.

Dongho widen his eyes and looked at him strangely.

"Follow me," he said, moving back. Slowly he starts to disappear within the mist. Dongho followed the endless path that the guy have went.

"Soohyun-ah, you're home?" an old lady asked the so-called guy, Soohyun.

"Come in," Soohyun welcomed Dongho, as he wiped the small round table. Dongho stepped inside, thinking "Why was the forest forbidden?"

"You must be wondering why, huh?" Soohyun questioned Dongho, as he looked around the small room. An ahjumma came, placing the cup down, "Those people outside, doesn't know anything," she said in a hasty tone and walked away.

"Don't mind her," he forced a weak smile. Dongho's curiosity was hitting up, wanting to know more about Soohyun, wanting to know why people forbid this place, wanting to know why his smile seems so sad. UGH, why am I think all these? he shook his head to erase the thoughts.

"Something wrong?" Soohyun caressed Dongho's bangs aside. Dongho started to flush. He shook his head.

"Ah, okay. Stay here," he said, leaving Dongho feeling a chill going down his spine. Meanwhile Soohyun left, the same ahjumma came and sat down in Soohyun's seat. She looked at his back, watching him walking away. She let out a long sigh.

"What's wrong, ahjumma?" Dongho asked.

"Poor kid. His mother left him, no, more like she abandoned him here. I don't know how long but before I know it, I found him, at the same piano place that you have seen. He was pale and nonetheless, his body was filled with scars and blood," she shook her head, "It wasn't like he wanted to become one. He still believes that she will come for him one day. He may seem like that but he is lonely at heart," she smiled at Dongho, got up and walked away. Soohyung-ah, why do you still believe in all these years? Is it worth your time...for somebody that abandoned you? Dongho thought to himself, looking out the door. He looked at the clock, 03:30. He headed out, the moonlight shines brightly. Soohyun slightly runs his hands on the keys and started to play...again. It was drizzling, a drizzling night.

No matter how Dongho looked at Soohyun, it was as if he is pushing himself to believe in miracle. Why are you tormenting yourself for somebody who isn't worth of your sacrifice? Dongho looked at him by the tall, old tree. He slowly walked and sat down next to Soohyun. Dongho gave him a warm smile. Soohyun slowly relaxed his stiff body. 

"Let's escape from here," Dongho told Soohyun, hoping that his feelings will be convey. Instead of what he expected, Soohyun's eyes turned cold and looked away, staring at the white piano. "Even if I do, I can't. It's too late to turn back now," Soohyun softly said, slightly running his hands on the white keys.

"Look at me," Dongho made Soohyun faced him, "It's never too late," Dongho said in a serious tone, placing his hands on Soohyun's shoulders. 


(A/N): The end of my one-shot (: Hope you all enjoy this fanfic of mine, dedicating to U-KISS though doesn't feature all of U-KISS members (: