One

Perfect

Jongin was a well behaved child growing up, which carried on to his early adulthood and helped him go far in life. Although he was well accomplished for a man of just 21 years old, he felt something slipping through his fingers. His youth. When he spoke of how much he wished he had done stupid stuff in teen days, the only response he ever got was how lucky he was that he never wasted time being immature.

Now as he walked down the vacant, dimly lit street he wondered if his life choices were for the better like everyone said or if they damaged him. He worked more often than not, but it was because he had no real friends other than those who worked for him, and even then they all went out to parties without him. 

"It's just because you're the boss, you have authority over them. Don't take it personal," Baekhyun assured Jongin one day when they went out for coffee after a meeting. His assistant, Baekhyun, was the only person he considered his friend for the fact that he went out with him every weekend, like this weekend for instance. It was a lonely life he lived, yet he was content for the moment... But only for the moment.

Deep in his thoughts with his hands shoved deep in the pockets of his jeans, Jongin stopped dead in his tracks when he heard a clashing noise come from the alley to his right. He hadn't noticed that he was the only one on the street until now and a tinge of fear creeped up his spine.

"Oh ," a voice screeched from the shadows of the alley. Jongin turned his head hesitantly to peer into the darkness. He palms began to shake a little when he saw the outline of a man moving quickly towards him.

"Hey! Stop right there!" another voice shouted which caused the figure to come rushing quickly towards Jongin until the man was revealed to him. The stranger stopped dead in his tracks for a moment and mysteriously smirked at Jongin.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes," the man purred as he looked Jongin up and down, taking in the sight of his suede shoes, skinny jeans, and black v-neck. "Run with me."

Before Jongin could protest, the man had taken his hand and dragged him along for the run away from the cop that was behind them yelling for the mystery man to stop. Everything was happening so fast, Jongin ended up running to keep up with the man that held his wrist securely. It might've been the alcohol he had an hour earlier while he was at Baekhyun's apartment or it might've been the rush he was starting to feel from running away from a cop, but whichever it was Jongin felt a fire light up in his veins. The man abruptly pulled him down a side street and motioned for him to climb up a fire escape for hiding.

"Be very still, he's a dumb . He never looks up," the man said as he pulled Jongin closer to him until they appeared to be as one in the dark shadows of the night.

"Yixing, I swear one day I'm gonna get you!" the cop shouted as he ran by underneath them, just like the man had predicted. "You slick son of a ," he gripped his flashlight and clicked it on, peering down the alleyway in a weak attempt at finding the rebel.

Jongin glanced over the railing and watched the cop carefully. His heart pounded loudly in his chest, his palms began to get shaky, a light sweat began to creep upon his forehead. It was the first time he had ever done something reckless, besides getting drunk with Baekhyun and sharing a few tipsy kisses with a stranger at a bar once before, but that was something completely different than running away with a complete stranger. As he watched the cop walk further away from them, he felt a burning sensation prick his neck. He turned his head to find the man starring him down with his deep brown eyes and a grin upon lips.

"Why have I never seen you before in my life?" Yixing whispered as he pulled Jongin closer to his body. "This could be fun."

"What just happened?" Jongin shakily whispered back as he looked down at the cop who came up to the dead end and stomped his foot in frustration. He began to walk back, his flashlight off making the alleyway even darker than before.

"Yixing, I'm gonna lock you up when I find you, you bastard," the cop yelled as he happened to pass beneath them once again in completely ignorance. Once he was completely gone Yixing released his grip on Jongin just a little bit to let him move, but he wouldn't let go fully.

"What did you do to make him hate you so much?" Jongin questioned in a hushed tone, still wary of being caught even when the cop wasn't after him. Yixing chuckled and caressed Jongin's waist daintily.

"I single handedly created a series of unfortunate events for the poor old pig since I was 14, and he hasn't ever caught me, thankfully," he explained as he began to pull Jongin to follow him down the fire escape. "Byun Minhyuk has been chasing me for a decade now with no luck, fortunately. I've caused so many issues yet he can't quite catch me. I don't know if he even wants to at this point, he's running out of steam for this game of cat and mouse." Jongin and Yixing made it back to the Main Street with no sign of the cop in sight. "Do you live close by?"

"Why do you ask?" Jongin questioned with a quizzical brow in Yixing's direction. The elder chuckled then took Jongin's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Because I'm not done with you," Yixing stated plainly as he stared Jongin directly in his eyes. "You can't deny that we are both attracted to each other, and by the way you carry tension in your waist and neck, you could use a good night of to help you relax."

Jongin felt his face flush at his brutally honest statement, but he wasn't lying. It had been since his graduation day that he last had , but he didn't feel the need to like most guys his age. Something about this stranger did set his body in edge, though, in a painfully attractive way that made him begin to think nasty thoughts he only created once every few months when he wanted someone to take home for the night. Yixing knew it, Jongin knew it, there was no denying the lust between them.

"So, your place or mine?"

 

 

 

----------------------------
A/N: I have no idea where I'm going with this but if the storyline is something you guys would like for me to continue on with, then just comment below and I shall :-)