#Junhoe 1

Ikon

"I'm dont want you to come to my concert" Junhoe said to you.

He stared out the window of the study room, his hands in his pockets. 

"And why is that?" you asked him. 

"Hoya wont like it" he answered, short. 

"Hoya?" you repeated.

Junhoe turned his body towards you. He nodded, still avoiding your gaze. 

"Are you crazy, Junhoe? What am i hearing right now?" you pissed off. 

"HOYA WANTS YOU!" he shouted, caging you between his body and the wall. 

You raised your eyebrow. You pushed your hands around his neck and pull him for a kiss. He closed his eyes, lowering his head to match yours but you stopped before your lips touched.

"If you wanted me to go to Hoya, you shouldn't closed your eyes, coward" you said to him and smirk. 

You escaped his imprisonment and took up your bag. 

"You know what Goo Jun Hoe? Dont ever call me again" you said. 

"Y/N, dont leave" he said suddenly. "I love you, but asking to be together is too much. I dont even have the right to look at you, there's nothing i could give to you" he said. 

"Stop being stupid, Junhoe. a few mminutes ago, you said Hoya wants me. now you wanna say you love me?" you begin to lose your patience. 

"These all are useless regrets, everythings over now. I cant accept you who cant even fight for me" You said and walked out the room.

Junhoe stared at your disappearing figure.

 

*****

"Junhoe... I need your help" Hoya said as soon as he saw Junhoe at the gym. 

"Yo Hoya. What's that? I'll do anything for my bro" Junhoe said while running on the treadmill. 

"Y/N... i want to go on a date with her. Help me" Hoya said. 

Junhoe almost lose his pace. "Y/N? are you sure? She's not normal" Junhoe said, continued running, hiding his expression. 

"She seems fun. Please Junhoe! You atleast can do for me this much" Hoya tried his best to ask Junhoe to be a good wingman. 

"I'll try" Junhoe promised.

******

 

"Y/N... hey.. long time no see" Hoya said as soon as he found you in the cafe down the street.

"Hey Hoya. How are you?" you said and offered him a seat.

"Never been better. Look, Y/N. let me get straight to the point... i like you. do you want to go on a date with me? or it would be better if you just be my baby" he said, looking straight to your eyes. 

the cafe turned silent, its like everybody was listening to him. 

"Okay... thats awkward, Hoya. I never thought you'll be that kind of guy" you said, 

"This is my first time doing something like this" he said and tried to touch your hand. You quickly pulled your hands. 

"I'm sorry, Hoya." you said. 

Hoya's a good guy, you dont want to hurt him. 

"By the way, dont you know my reputation? I'm the sassiet person on earth. I dont do make up. I cant sing like other girls. I'm basically the of the place. Are you out of your mind?" you added. 

"I think you're fun" he said.

 

the cafe's door suddenly rings.

"Sorry Hoya, I cant help you with Y/N. She's pregnant with my child" Goo Jun Hoe came and pulled your hand. 

"Let's go. You are late for the doctor's appointment" he said. 

Hoya was speechless. Your hot chocolate spilled on the table. 

"Damn Junhoe! What are you doing?!" you shouted.

"I dont want Hoya to be responsible for my wrong. That is my baby, and i'll take responsibility" he shouted, the whole cafe was looking at you.

Hoya stand up and took his books. "I'll be going. It looks like you two have a lot to talk about" Hoya walked out.

"Hoya, I'm sorry" you said.

 

After a while, Junhoe sat across you in the cafe.

"What just happen, Junhoe?" you asked him, crossing your arms across your body.

"I'm fighting for you" he said and look out the window of the cafe.

"I want you to come to my concert... as a VIP in my heart" he blushed.