Chapter 1

Of Motivation and Excercise

The mischievous rapper was sprawled on the floor in the living room of Teen Top's dorm. He was so lazy. He felt so comfortable, lying there, on the floor, not doing anything. But he knew how unproductive he was being. He should be exercising like the two muscle heads of the group. He wanted to have the same body build, the same muscle strength, the same height, as they had. But he was so lazy. So unmotivated. So... ugh. Ljoe thought as he mentally chastised himself.

"Byunghun-ah," LJoe heard a sing-song voice enter the living room.

"Hmm?" LJoe was too lazy to even respond with actual words.

"Whatcha doing?" The voice was closer now, the body that owned the voice was actually standing right by his head at this point, looking down questioningly at the rapper. 

"Nothing." LJoe answered.

"Hmm... Mind if I join you?" 

The rapper raised a confused brow at the power vocal's question.

"No?" LJoe said, or more like LJoe asked before closing his eyes, expecting the power vocal to lay down next to him.

Chunji laughed, which vaguely sounded somewhat like a giggle, and sat down on the rapper's stomach. LJoe huffed as the air was suddenly pushed out of his lungs by the unexpected weight on his diaphragm.

"Ya, Lee Chanhee, what do you think you're doing?" LJoe asked, mildly annoyed. 

"Joining you as you are doing nothing. I suppose I too, am doing nothing." LJoe's eye twitched at the witty remark.

"Get off of me. You're heavy," LJoe complained.

"Don't wanna."

"Ya," LJoe cried when Chunji purposefully pushed himself against the rapper's body more forcefully.

"Push me off if you want me to get off so badly," Chunji teased. LJoe did as the power vocal said, but to his surprise, the power vocal didn't budge.

"Hehe, you're so weak you can't even push me off of you."

"Lee Chanhee!"

"Think of it as muscle training," Chunji said as he smiled evilly down at the struggling rapper.

"Have you gone mad? What are you doing?"

"Didn't you say that you want a motivation to get you to work out?"

"I didn't mean this!" LJoe gestured at their situation, frustrated.

"But it's working, right?"

"NO!"

_______________________________________________________

For about a month, this went on daily until LJoe got used to it, even grew to expect it, and, albeit he would never admit it to Chunji, kind of like it. Their everyday routine evolved from something onesided to LJoe actually actively participating. He would even suggest what exercise moves to do and told Chunji which part of him to sit on. 

"Where?" Chunji asked, as if by repeating LJoe's suggestion it would somehow change.

"My lap," Chunji's plan failed.

"Why?"

"Because it would be the only place that won't suffocate me while I work out. If you sit on my stomach while I do this, I'm a goner."

"But, that's dangerously close to your crotch." 

"... And?" LJoe didn't seem to see the problem.

"My  will only be separated from your by about 4 layers of cloth, assuming you wear underwear, don't you think that looks kind of... gay?"

"I honestly thought we're way past that point of worrying about whether we look gay or not, I mean, we wear heavy layers of makeup almost daily, we have fanservice for crying out loud," LJoe rolled his eyes, "Come on, this won't change how fans or haters look at us."

"But what about the members? And the people we work with, what if they start getting weird ideas?"

"Will any of what they will think about us be actually true?"

"Well, no," Chunji faltered.

"Then who cares? Come on, sit on me. Help me work out."

"... Fine."

Another few weeks passed by, Chunji got used to it, and eventually the members, who at first laughed their asses off when they saw the two in such a position, saw nothing strange about what the two were doing. So when it was time for them to start shooting for their new single's MV and do photoshoots for the album covers they hadn't even noticed that the camera was filming them as they were in mid-exercise session.

And when they finally saw, they honestly didn't care.

Little did they know that their antics caused a reignition of a flame that was slowly dying in the hearts of their fangirls that used to avidly ship them. And thus the Chunjoe ship has once again set sail. 

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Lol. Sorry it took a while for me to finally end it. But I honestly didn't know how to end it in the first place. I apologize for this nonsense. I just wanted more Chunjoe.