Let me hold your hand

Hold My Hand

A little sequel (?) for Kwon Jiyong Little Family... 


September 5th, 2010

‘’Oh my god! Kang Daesung this is even bigger than our school!! I’m so excited!!!!’’ she squealed as soon as they entered the university gate. Her bestfriend tried to pry her from excitingly showing these and that ‘’Yah! Stay still will you? People are looking at us!’’.

Seungri pouted and let herself being dragged by Daesung towards the registration hall.

The hall was full with new freshmen and she never liked crowded place.

‘’Can we just come back again later babe? You know how much I hate when it comes to people!’’ she groaned.

‘’Nope. We’re going to be late if we register later. Just follow my lead Ri.’’

Seungri again let herself being dragged among the crowd to register for their classes and dorms.

They had to sit for an hour to listen about the introduction of their campus, facilities, clubs and stuffs.

September 7th , 2010

‘’Umm I’m gonna choose pastry club, it seems interesting. Don’t you think so Seu – yah Seungri?!’’

Choi Seungri managed to run from her bestfriend death grasped. Yuhuuuuu free – dooom she landed her on the ground with an extra weight on her top.

‘’Oh my God what had just happened’’ a deep masculine voice grumbled but stopped when he found himself mesmerized with the beauty beneath him.

‘’Ahm I’m sorry but can you please get up from me? You’re not as light as feather you know?’’ she raised her eyebrows and looked everywhere but not the guy to cover her blushed cheeks.

The guy was shy as well but he just smiled and said sorry for not looking while walking and excused himself.

Seungri got a very long and nice lectures from Daesung and told her not to mess with those seniors. They were quite powerful and it would be harmful if they associated themselves with their crews.

September 10th, 2010

Seungri was super excited for her first dance class.

She had been passionate about dancing since high school and this was definitely the right subject.

The overly excited and noisy freshmen were chatting to each other and suddenly the harmony environment turned into a deserted and silence room.

The famous seniors were here following behind Mr Kim.

Kwon Jiyong and Dong Youngbae.

They were told to introduce themselves in front of the studio.

One by one…

And when it was Seungri’s turn,

She swore she could saw him giving her a flirty stare which she gladly replied with a scowled.

September 15th, 2010

It was another meeting for the class.

They wanted to audition the one who’s interested to join the annual dance competition for their university festival. And the theme chosen for this year was ‘’romance’’.

Originally it was Kwon Jiyong and Park Bom who already casted for the main role however they had to find a substitute since Park Bom sprained her ankle during their practice.

And the substitute only got two weeks to practice the steps.

Honestly, Seungri just wanted to try her luck. She knew it that Minzy girl would definitely made it since she was a great dancer.

‘’Hope you’ll pass the next audition gorgeous’’ Kwon Jiyong casually slide his hand around her waist.

And again he left her with a flirty and cocky smirked.

September 17th, 2010

The dance class.

They were told to dance with partner.

Maybe she just imagined things. But the infamous dragon almost chose her, if only Mr Kim didn’t block them and asked her to dance with that Minhyuk guy.

September 29th, 2010

Finally!

It was the day for the dance competition.

She was here with her fellow classmates to support their team.

‘’Way to go Minzy!!’’ she shouted from the audience seat and almost fell down when her step brother tugged her from the back.

‘’You idiot! What if I fall down just now?’’

‘’Tsk drama queen. When is the competition gonna start? I am hungry’’ Choi Seunghyun rolled his eyes and lovingly head locked his little sister.

‘’And where is Daesung?’’

She pouted but then planned to when he asked about her bestie but quickly shut when Mr Kim glared them for being too noise.

September 30th, 2010

The whole class decided to throw a party to celebrate their victory.

Seungri and Daesung were in awe when they arrived at the party.

They thought it was gonna be a simple celebration party like back when they were in high school. Yet this party was so grand and lit!

Both of them grinned excitedly and let out a high pitched girlish squeal when they finally stepped into the luxurious and well decorated apartment.

They were greeted by the host. Dong Youngbae.

And suddenly Kwon Jiyong popped out from nowhere offering drinks to the girls.

Seungri just took a sip of the cocktail since she knew how bad she would be if she was drunk.

She was having a good time with Daesung when suddenly someone pulled her bestfriend to dance and left her being awkward on the couch alone.

Minzy came and having a little talk with her. Offering her another drink, and being a good friend she accepted the drink and continued talking with her.

The last thing she knew, she was already being a little tipsy, immediately regretting the idea of accepting drink from her friends and right now she just want to vomit so bad.

After came out from the toilet, she dragged her heavy body to the king-sized bed in the room and slowly dozing off.

And the next thing, someone held her waist so tight and she had the best and heated night ever.

October 1st, 2010

A loud vibrated woke Seungri from her deep sleep. She groaned and opened her lazy eyes, tried to find her phone.

She woke up with a heavy pain lingered on her head. She felt like she has been beaten by a baseball bat and there was an unexplainable pain from her bottom.

Seungri let out a loud horror gasped and clasped with her hands.

There was a man beside him, and held her waist.

Wait a minute, ?

She squirmed and pulled the blanket all over her body when the man suddenly stirred and tighten his grip on her waist.

Oh my god!

Kwon Jiyong.

She was in a deep trouble.

‘’Let’s just pretend that this never happen and we don’t know each other okay?’’

She hurriedly grabbed her scattered clothes and secured the blanket before went to the toilet.

''We'll meet soon again gorgeous'' he said. 

And she mentally slapped herself, duh of course they'll meet again.. they would be in the same dance class for the whole semester......

October 5th, 2010

Seungri was having dance practice as usual and Daesung tagged along with her.

She just finished with her final steps when she saw Kwon Jiyong was coming to the studio.

‘’Oh my God Daeeee! It’s him! We should go now!’ Seungri grabbed Daesung’s hand and the exit way was being blocked by him and his cliques.

When he tried to hold her hand, she instantly yanked it away and tugged her poor bestie away from the studio.

October 20th, 2010

Choi Seungri clung onto her step brother as tight as she can. She must convinced her brother to confess his feelings to Daesung.

But then she saw Kwon Jiyong holding onto the pole nearer them and there were fire in his eyes.

Seungri was about to left the café when he grabbed her shoulder and asked her who that guy was.

‘’He is my step brother. Now let me go.’’

October 30th, 2010

She had not feeling really well these few days.

Nauseated and dizzy most of the times.

But she simply brushed all the thoughts and quickly preparing to practice her usual steps with Minhyuk when suddenly he accidentally slipped her off from his hand and she fell so hard on the floor.

Seungri can felt liquids trickled from her bottom and she went black after that.

She woke up in a white room.

Her mom her cheeks. But there was a stern looked on her brother and father’s face.

Also a guilty looking, Kwon Jiyong.

Choi Seunghyun came near to her bed with a tight gripped on Kwon Jiyong’s collar.

‘’He is the father of your baby right?’’

And Seungri cried for hours after knowing the fact that she almost miscarriage not to forget the regret looked from her family.

‘’GET OUT’’ he was the last thing she wanted to see right now.

Kwon Jiyong said he’ll come back again tomorrow but Seungri simply ignored him.

October 31st, 2010

Seungri thought he won’t come again yet he came back this time with his parents.

He kneeled in front of her and the whole family. Asking for forgiveness and ready to take the responsibility and admitting his fault. 

Seungri felt sorry for him, she knew it wasn't completely his fault alone. 

And by looking at his sincerity, they agreed to get married as soon as she discharged from the hospital.

November 14th, 2010

She felt like this was a dream.

They were finally husband and wife.

She didn’t get her grand wedding just like what she imagined before but the simple garden wedding was enough to make her shine brightly.

Through the pregnancy, Kwon Jiyong took a very good care of her and the baby. She was so stubborn and quite a brat but he was handling it like a professional and never once she heard him complaining though sometimes she caught him fell asleep and looking so tired while doing his assignments. She felt sorry for him and started to take care of his needs too.

July 23rd, 2011

They started to live with Kwon’s family since her husband got busy with his internship.

Seungri was bored doing nothing in the living room, so she decided to sneak into the kitchen and helped her mother in law.

But she can felt the contraction and the bottom part of her dress was already wet.

She shouted desperately calling for Mrs Kwon.

Mr and Mrs Kwon rushed their daughter in law to the hospital.

She was in a very great pain and hoping for Kwon Jiyong could made it in time.

She felt like she was going to be ripped into pieces when a warm hands came and hold her tight.

It took her for about an hour to struggle till the cries of the baby was heard.

And Seungri can felt tears on her sweaty forehead when her husband kissed her.

She gave a weak smile and snuggled onto their baby.

When her brother suddenly intruded them and snapped their little family first photo ever.

December 12th, 2015

Today was the day. Finally her step brother gained his courage to propose her bestfriend after being together for almost 5 years.

She was so happy for them.

And also grateful for her little family. In probably another week, they’ll add another angel in the family. She stretched out a little smile while caressing her baby bump.

‘’Will you two hurry up? Kwon Hyunri don’t try to be like your dad! Your uncle Seunghyun and Aunty Dae will not be happy if we’re late!’’

She impatiently waited for them and suddenly she felt like her dress was all wet.

With a paled face Kwon Jiyong scooped her with a bridal style and hurried to the hospital instead.

On December, 12 once again they were blessed with another little angel.

Seungri held Kwon Jiyong’s hand and smile while watching their son played with her little sister.

Suddenly, the room was filled with people. They ditched the ceremony to visit their new family member. And Seungri pulled the pout on Daesung’s lips who whined on how she ended up in this ward with his beautiful wedding dress and how her bestie already had two children yet she still had a long way to go.

‘’That’s why you shouldn’t chose that ugly oldie slow turtle brother of mine Daesungie, you might only get your first kid when I’m on my way to get my fourth’’ she only to receive a death glare from her brother.

''It wasn't my fault you got knocked up when you were 20!'' Seunghyun half shouted when he received a powerful and painful pinch from Mrs Choi.

‘’Hey enough talking, let’s take another family photo!’’

March 16th, 2017

‘’Honey what are you doing? Daesung already whine at how long you take to get ready’’ Kwon Jiyong came and backhugged her.

She smiled and showed him the photo that brings back her to the memory lane.

‘’Nothing just looking at some old photos. Can’t believe we came this far’’

‘’Don’t worry we’ll create more in the future honey’’ he pecked her lips and more than ready to give her a deep kiss when Daesung interrupted them.

‘’Oh my god! This is why you guys couldn’t stop producing babies! You’re lucky that you’re pregnant now Seungri or else I might tie you on the tree! Aish hurry finish whatever you guys doing, we’ll be waiting outside.’’

‘’Jiyong is so effective, unlike you! No wonder we only on our way to expect our first baby while they’re on their third!’’ they both turned into red when they listened Daesung’s complained to Seunghyun.

But then, they just laughed… hand in hand getting out from the room and joining the others for their bbq session.

 

 

AN: Lol i had so much fun writing this. Hope you guys gonna enjoy this. Thank youu ^^