one.

A new beginning.

"Minhee!!"

At the sound of my name being called, I slowly lifted my gaze from my computer screen to look at the female whom the voice belonged to; It was my co-worker, Soojung. She was walking towards me with a light skip to her step. She had a yoghurt in one hand and a spoon (which was in ) in the other. 
As I stared at the female, I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"Would you like a cup of tea?" 

At her question, I blinked and thought for a few moments before nodding my head.

"Oh, yes please. No sugar."

without another word, Soojung smiled and spun around on the balls of her feet and walked back towards the kitchen. It wasn't weird for Soojung to ask if I wanted tea; she did it frequently. She made everyone in the office a cup of tea- That is if she has nothing better to do and is bored. I watched as the dark-haired beauty practically skipped to the kitchen and shook my head, didn't she have any work to do? I sure as hell did. A lot of it. 

After a few minutes, Soojung came back in with the cup of tea and sat it on my desk before taking the seat beside mine and just stared at me. I tried my best to ignore her but failed. "What do you want?" I asked, sighing. I didn't look at her because I was busy typing.

"I want to know if that smelly stuff in the fridge is yours." 

I looked at her and blinked.

"The stuff in the little tub with the red lid."

"Oh. It was last nights dinner; I made too much so I decided I'd eat it for lunch today."

"Oh. Well. It stinks and I almost puked; you should get rid of it and refrain from bringing foods with revolting smells into work."

I just stared at her. Was I really being food-shamed by a woman who was wearing slippers at work? They weren't even fashionable slippers; they were banana slippers. 

"Sorry, I'll be more considerate next time." 

She sighed at me before standing up and walking back to her desk.

Soojung was a nice girl, she was.. But sometimes she got right on my nerves. 
She was nosy and always tried to get into peoples business. She purposely ratted people out to our boss just so she could gossip about what happened later.
She was also very protective of any foods and drinks she took to work. I mean, one time she had some milk in a normal water-bottle and labeled it " milk" despite not having any children or being in a relationship. She did it just to ward off anyone who may want to steal it. 

I looked over at her desk and smiled a little of the picture of her dog; it was a golden retriever pupper. It's tongue was out and it looked so happy in the photo. She was crouched down next to it, grinning from ear to ear. It reminded me of my former dog and me except my dog was a german shepard. 

The sound of a door opening brought me out of my senses and I turned around to the sound of my name being called. It was my boss, Suho, asking me into his office.