loving you was like falling into an abyss

P.S I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What is this?"


Doyoung glanced at his left and right but he hadn't seen any trace of someone. He was just new to this place. Taeil, his friend recommended this condominium to him. The condominium was prestigious, obviously for moneyed people but thanks to Taeil, he had a sort of discount. Taeil's parents knew him anyways and they were happy to acknowledge Doyoung for they owned the place. The orange haired guy gasps after he kneeled down to grab the piece of note sticked onto his door mat. The note was folded nicely and the paper wasn't just any piece of paper, it was thick and wasn't easy to be crumpled. But Doyoung didn't want to give a about it so he just classified it as a simple paper.

His orbs scanned the paper. What if it was a prank again? He wasn't ready to be pissed again when he had just come home after watching a musical orchestra. Doyoung always admired classical music due to his passion for flute playing. He didn't want any bad vibes because he just witnessed a masterpiece an hour ago so nope. He wasn't ready to let out the beast in him once again. Maybe it really is a prank, he thought when he was starting to unfold the piece of paper. Within his neighbors, two condo units away from him, were a bunch of teenage s who looked like they weren't graduating from the adolescence stage yet. Last week, he received a sort of death note and he nearly had a heart attack for he wasn't ready to die (he needs to play the flute first and be famous before that happens) and he knew what a death note was. He wasn't very fond of horror movies (more like he ing loathed it) and he almost peed his pants because he was scared. But then, he heard a rumble next to the big plant near his door and saw the jerks laughing at him due to his priceless reaction.

He wanted to curse at them, scream at them so they could go to hell and he wants to blurt out words that never came out from his mouth but then, he knew those teenage s wouldn't listen. He also wanted to create a scene so he just shoved the kids his middle finger and threw them the note.

Now back to the present, Doyoung shooks his head as he remembers what happened. He told himself to stop remembering what happened because it just makes his blood boil out of rage.

He sighs first before reading the note. He swears if this was a ing death note again he'd carry a knife and slice those s necㅡ

He gasps.

A heartrending feeling started to grow in his heart. He felt like he was starting to be suffocated again and his head ached for confusion and curiousity lingered in his mind. His heart ached. His fingers started to tremble and his palms started to get sweaty. His mind was travelling back to time suddenly and memories he burned and burried to the ground was reappearing like a nightmare in his mind. The healed scar marked on his heart started to swell once again.

He dropped the note, his jaw dropped too.

P.S I Still Love You, it said.

__________


"Yah, Taeyong! Bring that back to me!"

Doyoung was with his friends in their university's cafeteria now. They were graduating students, except for the youngest member in their group which is Mark, he was in his first year in college.

Right now, Taeil was chasing Taeyong upto the hallway. Taeyong sort of stole the envelope Taeil was holding which was a confession letter for his crush. Taeil was an awkward guy and he rarely liked someone that's why he was too shy and felt like he'll just embarass himself if he confessed personally that's why he planned on just giving a letter, but Taeyong found out about his plan. Taeyong was the sort of 'jerk' in their group, breaking several women's hearts but he was caring and if he would just be serious in a relationship, he'll be a perfect boyfriend, with his face and such.

"Aigoo, Taeyong is bothering Taeil again. I bet Taeyong would come back here with a broken nose." Jaehyun bets and the others chuckled, with the exception of Doyoung of course.

"Taeil hyung might be shy but his body's force is no joke." Mark compliments his hyung but it was obvious that he kinda feared Taeil.

"Remember that time when Doyoung and him was playing arm wrestling? Doyoung couldn't move his arms for like the next three days!" Ten narrated and the others laughed when they remembered Doyoung's misery that time.

"Doyoung's arms were red as hell that time. Aigoo, I missed that time. He looked so fragile and ing weak, he can't even l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter