How Everything Went On..

The First & The Last

Warning: Short chapter.

Don't hit me, you have been warned~ ><


Since the day Taeyeon texted me, I got so much closer to him.

He always waved and smiled to me and Jessica everytime we met, he would join us having lunch, and he did other things that a friend usually would do.

And yes, his fangirls hated me, like, so much! But they could do nothing since he had warned them not to annoy me. So sweet of him!

 

Taeyeon had become more open up to me. He always texted me everyday, telling his day or just his crazy jokes. He's totally dorky and hilarious!

As the time went by, I realized that I had fallen for him harder. A simple "Hi" from him could make my whole day much brighter.

I couldn't keep my feelings as a secret anymore from my best friend. So I decided to tell Jessica when she came to my house that day.

As usual she greeted my dad and went to my bedroom then sat on my bed.

 

"Jess, I gotta tell you something.." I said hesitantly, playing my fingers.

"Hmm?" She had her eyes on the magazine.

"Are you listening?"

"I'm all ears~"

"I.. I think I like him." I mumbled shyly. Omo, I could feel my cheeks turned red.

Jessica immediately put the magazine and grinned to me.

"Him? Who?" She gave me an I-don't-know-what-you-are-talking-about face.

"Aishh, c'mon, Jess~. You had already known it even before I did.. Him.. You know.. That dork." I stared at the floor, too embarassed to face her grinning face.

"Dork? Who?" She tilted her head to side while tapping her chin.

"Fine, I admit that I like Kim Taeyeon! Happy?" I threw my hand in the air, defeated.

"Very. Hwaiting, Tiffany!" She hugged me before pumped a fist.

 

Started from that day, everyday I told Jessica what TaeTae did, what TaeTae said, how charming TaeTae smiled, and how I was so head over heels for him!

I thought she would be sick of me, but she always listened to me attentively and sometimes she gave me advice when I needed.

She's a very great listener! Jessica is the best of all best friend in the whole universe.

 

Time flew so fast with Jessi and TaeTae by my side.

The final exams of the 7th grade had been held and as usual I got the first rank, followed by TaeTae on the second rank.

It was amazing how Jessi got better scores than usual.

The holiday passed quickly too, and tadaaa!

We're 8th graders now. The school didn't do rolling class, so you know what did it mean?

Yepp, it meant I would be in the same class with TaeTae and Jessi for these 3 years in middle school! This year and next year are going to be fun~!


You think so, Fany? Well, let's see.. Keke *evil laugh* :3

I'm back. Phew, what a rushed and short chapter. But the story must go on. :D

And sorry again, no TaeNy moment in this chappie. :(

Please expect it in the next chapter! :3

Last but not least, please do comment and subscribe too~ Spread the love. :*