The Retroactive Clairvoyant

When Past and Future Connects
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Jeon Jungkook.

I am a Retroactive Clairvoyant.

I'm someone who can see the past just by touching someone or something.

I consider this abnormality of mine as both a gift and a curse.

At a young age of five, I've been seeing flashbacks of events that happened even before I was born, like how my parents met or how they got married.

Just a single touch triggers a series of events from the past like my mind has some kind of a video recorder.

I thought something like this is nornal, just a part of me growing up.

But when I reached the age of eight, I saw something that really scared me. After touching a bouquet of white lilies lying on the side of the road, I witnessed a horrific car accident that took the life of a boy the same age as me.

I cried rushing back home and telling my parents about what I saw. They thought I was just joking around and throwing a random tantrum until I gave them a solid proof of what I am capable of.

I grabbed both of their hands and told them what they did that day. My father taking a lost puppy to the animal shelter and my mother buying me a pack of chocolates from the supermarket as a reward for having a perfect score on a quiz the other day.

After confirming that I wasn't just making things up, they took me to an esper to seek for a very much needed advise. They have to know whether this 'gift' of mine as they started calling it, good or bad for me.

Well, the esper only have two simple things to say, to accept it and most importantly, to use it in a way that will benefit others.

I took a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter