1/1

loved the , xo


Kyungsoo has no idea how he got into this. He doesn't even know why he is still scrolling down, absorbing the words little by little, his face almost pressed against the screen of his phone in excitement. He lets out a gasp, the words taking him by surprise.

Finally, Sehun confessed to him. Even if it's in such a crappy way, Kyungsoo couldn't help to feel happy and relieved. 
He can't believe Sehun took so long to realize his feelings for him when Kyungsoo knew how he felt since the beginning.

He smiles as he turns off his phone, satisfied. It has been bothering him for a long time, but now everything was perfect. He shifts in the backseat, bumping against Sehun and laughs at the annoyed noise the younger boy lets out. Finally he closes his eyes and let himself fall into Morpheus' arms.

*

Kyungsoo decides that he's starting to get seriously annoyed. He sighs in irritation and disappointment as he sees that none of his followings updated today. He already searched through the tag thrice today and there was nothing new. Absolutely nothing. He's scrolling down and he groans out of disgust when he sees a Chansoo fanfic. He loathes this pairing. Hates it with a burning passion. He doesn't even get it. Of course he likes Chanyeol, but only when the giant is far away from him with his mouth closed. He clicks on his favourite tag and almost whines. There's still no new fics.

*

Sometimes he tries to remember how he started doing this. He vaguely recalls s joking about it when Kris decided to read one and got so grossed out he couldn't even look at Zitao in the eyes, making the younger sad but back then he never really cared for all this stuff.

He thinks it may have all started when he received a weird mail on his private account, only with a link and something like "please read this!!!!!". Does he regret clicking on this link and wasting all of his free time on this goddamned website? No. He just can't help loving all the creativity and all the universes and stories their fans are capable of writing about them. Some of them are quite accurate in terms of characteristics, but others are just plainly ridiculous. Who ever thought it was a good idea to make Kyungsoo pregnant? It didn't even make sense.

*

It really amazes Kyungsoo, how everything escalates from a scratch and they always end up like this. He clutches his phone tighter in apprehension.

After what seemed to be an hour, Sehun took a step towards him, and another and another until he completely backed up Kyungsoo against one of the mirror.

Kyungsoo's breath hitches as he blushes profusely and leans slightly back in his chair, his hips twitching.

Sehun smirked as he leaned down, brushing slightly his lips against Kyungsoo's, making the older boy shiver. He let out a shaky breath as Sehun finally dived in and-

"Oh."

Kyungsoo startles and manages to not let his phone drop on the floor. Then he freezes, feeling a hot breath on his neck. This was not expected. His cheeks redden even more and he coughs, trying to put his thoughts together to find an excuse. He starts to stutter, feeling Sehun's forming smirk.

"I've read this one. Loved the ."