Yuna

Kai, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lee Yuna POV

Another day of school. Ugh. Why can't Seoul High just burn down?

 

Hi, I'm Lee Yuna, I'm the bully magnet. Well, that was the name given to me by Kim Hyuna, a queenka. All her other friends are just pure evil, well, except for one. Nam Jihyun. She's just pure innocence. Well, I have to get ready for school.

 

I sit up, and walk away from my bed. I trudge to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Ah, my beautiful face is awakened again. (Just picture Nana from After School since I don't know how to use pictures. If you don't know who Nana is, I suggest you look her up.)

 

I washed my face and brushed my hair. I put my nerdy glasses on, even if my eyesight is good. Why? Because of my step-dad. My real dad cheated on mum, so my mum re-married. Apparantly, step-dad only wants mum for ual reasons and money. That was before she had me. She started working late at work, to make money. She was actually stating the truth. Her sister actually gave her the money that made step dad want to marry her. Step-dad thought she was using it as an excuse. Then, they had another round of . She got pregnant. But step-dad was drunk then, so when he woke up, he couldn't remember anything.  

 

When mum found out she was pregnant, she was happy and decided to surprise him. Three months passed, and step-dad noticed the bump, so he knew she was pregnant. He thought she cheated on him. But he couldn't remember what happened then since he was drunk. After mum gave birth to me, step dad killed her.  He was gonna kill me too, but he wanted me to suffer when I turned 20. I still thanked him for taking care of me, but I was turning 20 this year.

 

How do I know? Well, because I overheard him in his bedroom.

 

I had to walk to school. Not a very new thing. Sigh, I wish I was like Jihyun. Being popular, but not being a total . Jihyun, was my idol. She was once a bullied girl, but then 4minute came into her life. Finally, I arriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter