Waiting Around

Hands Like Magnet

Title: Waiting Around
Fandom: SNSD
Characters: Taeyeon and her stupid high school crush
Length: Drabble (~300 words)
Rating: G
Genre: AU, Romance(?)
Summary: Waiting around was never Taeyeon's forte. So is having self-control.
Disclaimer: I do not own anything, except for le plot. Because maybe I'm that broke ok just let me cry by myself

 


 

 

So here’s the thing about Taeyeon: she hates waiting. She’s known around school for being exceptionally calm (she stayed cool when Jessica was having her regular bouts of PMS—which says a lot, really), but she is hell-bent on murdering the out of the people who make her wait.

 

(She gets that trait from hanging around with Jessica too much.)

 

And then there’s Tiffany. Taeyeon has had a crush on the girl for a few months now (something she’d denied just a few minutes back) and she hates it. She hates how she has to wait for Tiffany to break up with her smoking hot boyfriend. She hates how she has to wait for Tiffany to be single again. She hates how she has to wait for Tiffany to be emotionally available again (because frankly Tiffany looks like she’s head over heels in love).

 

Most of all, though, she hates that she has to wait for Tiffany to even spare a glance in her direction.

 

She’s going to give up. Yes, today, exactly five months after she first developed a crush on Tiffany, she’s going to try to move on because honestly waiting for something that is next to impossible is tiring. (There’s still that little possibility, though, but Taeyeon doesn’t want to take the chance of breaking her heart any more.)

 

Taeyeon writes the whole thing in her diary so she can tell everything about her stupid crush during high school on one of her best friends to her kids, which she is sure aren’t going to be mothered by Tiffany.

 

She signs off, and hears a small knock on the door. She opens the door, and in comes Tiffany with glassy eyes and smeared mascara. Taeyeon has seen her better, but she’s always breathtaking anyway, so how is this time different than any others?

 

“Taeyeon...” Tiffany started, “I broke up with my boyfriend.”

 

.

 

“So that’s when you finally made a move on Mummy?”

 

 


 

 

BIG NEWS HERE

GUYS GUYS GUYS
I'm guessing I'm not going to update this collection as much now because... I think I'm moving on. Lately I've been watching Victorious (GODDAMN THAT SHOW IS AWESOME WHE THE HELL IS IT CANCELLED) and I've been stalking blogs and oh did I mention Jori is cute yes they are totally cute I'm having diabetes just looking at how cute they are and they are totally canon i men they've been married twice and they have three kids i mean how is that not canon

OK

and I'm on a ing roll it's the exam season, baby! and here I am posting a drabble and looking at get scribbling trying to find inspiration for my jori fic

so anyway i think i'm moving on to fanfiction.net

or i might post here occasionally, who knows.

OK