Chapter 1: BTS

I Saw You In A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright and sunny morning because it was my first day of school, and official first day in Korea. I was so excited that I woke up at 5:30 a.m., got ready, ate food, then left at 6:45. It was about a 30 minute walk to the school, so it wasn't too bad. I would just have to wait to get a dorm at school. I turned the corner and saw the gigantic silver gates right in front of my eyes. The gates opened and I entered in amazement. This Academy was like the ones in the movies. There were groups depending on your rank and personality. 

"Wow!" I said to myself silently with amazement.

Boy was this school big! It looked like it came out of a castle book. I started walking then suddenly I heard,

"WAIT!"

I stopped and looked back. There was a girl with braided pigtails who looked around my age. It looked like she was calling to me so I said,

"Me?" as I pointed to myself.

She nodded as she was running to me.

"I'm supposed to be your tour guide for the day." she said as she was catching her breath.

"Oh...okay then, well here is my schedule." I said in confusion as I handed her my schedule.

"Cool! You have idol dance class with me."

As she kept looking at my schedule she got more and more surprised.

"Wow Soo-In! You must be really good to be in all idol classes. Idol classes are for people who are very talented or just for idols." Yejin told me with amazement.

"Oh really?! Wow! They just put me in classes that suited me. Well, that's what they told me." I told her.

"Oh, okay...well I know your name Jung Soo-In and you don't know mine. It's kind of a late introduction, but my name is Yejin, I'm 19 years old, so this is my 2nd year here. And you?" she asked me.

"You already know my name. I'm also 19 years old and I came from Minnesota in America." I told her enthusiastically.

"Cool! Now shall we get started with the tour?" she asked.

"Yeah, let's go!" I replied happily.

We both left, but I just followed along. She showed be all of my classes and then the ENTIRE SCHOOL! It was tiring. The last place she showed me was the idol's music room. There was so many instruments. I saw a drum set, guitars, a grand piano, violin, flute, saxophone, cello, and many more.

I thought to myself as I looked around the room, "This must be a dream, but I can already tell that this will be my favorite classroom."

*Sigh*

"Is everything alright Soo-In?" Yejin asked me in a concerned voice.

"Yeah! Everything is perfect!" I replied in the happiest voice ever.

"Okay, well it was nice meeting you and showing you around, but I have to go now. I hope I get to see you around later. Bye!" Yejin waved.

"Okay, Bye! It was also nice meeting you." I said as she left.

Now I was all alone in the music room...just how I liked it. I looked around to make sure no one was here. Once the coast was clear I sat down to play the piano. I played the song "Star, Star, Star" by SNSD and sang a long too.

I was singing, "🎶 Byeol, Byeol, Byeol, Byeol Mankeum Saranghae, Watdeon Geoya, Neoreul Chaja, Jeo Meolliseo, Neon Shining Star, Byeol, Byeol, Byeol, Byeol Mareul Da Haebwa, Do Pyeohani Andwe, Jeongmal, Neomuna Dap Daphae, Ije Nan Eotteohke Haeya, Hana~🎶"

Suddenly, I stopped to the sudden and loud sound of clapping.

"Woah she was amazing!"

"Who is she?"

"Is she new?"

"OMG! A new kid...ewwwww!"

I stood straight up and bowed.

"Hi! My name is Jung Soo-In and this is my first day here. I'm 19 years old and I love to sing, dance, and play instruments." I said with confidence.

"You sounded amazing! Especially if you were singing one of our songs." said Tiffany of SNSD.

I looked behind the crowd and saw TaeTiSeo! I heard from Yejin that they were coming to visit their old school, but I didn't know it was here!

I thought to myself "Why did I have to sing right at this moment? AHHHH! I'm going crazy! Never in my life have I performed in front of others. Even my family."

I was so embarrassed and nervous because of what just happened. But at least there was only about 12 people listening...listening to me mess up. I was crying on the inside.

Then the bell rang

"Ding! Ding! Ding!"

"All right class! Settle down now! Let's get back to school life!....NOW!" shouted JYP.

Everyone went straight to their seats after he shouted "NOW!"

"Thank you. Well class, it looks like we have a new student here today." JYP announced with enthusiasm.

"I kind of already introduced myself to everyone." I said as I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"That's fine. It makes everything easier, so we can start faster."

Suddenly there was laughing and screaming sounds outside of the door. We all turned our head and saw 3 boys running in. Then I saw him...V! 

Thoughts came rushing to my head.

"Why is he here?"

"Does he go to this Academy too?"

"Who are the other 2?"

"Are they the other members?"

"UGHHHHH!"

My head was about to explode! I got back into reality as I slightly shook my head. Then our eyes met.

V ~

I was chasing Jimin and Jungkook because while I was laying on the grass they took my shoe. I started chasing them. We almost went around the whole academy. Suddenly the bell rang. 

"Ding! Ding! Ding!"

We then started running to class as fast as we could. Of course I was running with one shoe.

"Ya! Give me back my shoe!" I shouted to them as I was chasing them.

We finally entered the classroom. Everyone turned to look at us. I could hear everyone whispering.

"Ah! It's BTS!"

"What happened?"

"Why were they late?"

"Where is V's shoe?"

"Be quiet!"

I whispered to Jimin and Jungkook, " This is both of your fault. You know that right?"

They both nodded in agreement.

"Now give me back my shoe!"

Jimin handed me my shoe and I put it back on. I looked up and saw her...the girl in my dreams. I looked at her and she looked at me with big, wide opened eyes. 

"Why was she so shocked to see me?"

"Wait! She wasn't an idol."

"Why is she here then?"

"Who is she?"

These were the only thoughts that were in my head.

Soo-In ~

I turned around hoping he didn't see me. But why should I worry? It's not like he knows me.

"Thank you for interrupting class. Now get in your seats and meet me after class. All 3 of you." JYP said with anger.

The students all turned around as V and the other 2 sat down. The worst thing was that V sat to you left, one sat to the left, and the other person sat behind me. My face was burning. The good thing was that my face never turns red.

Then suddenly, "Hi my name is Jimin, this is Jungkook, and this alien here is V. We're from BTS!"

"Ya!" V shouted.

Everyone turned to stare at him.

"Sorry." apologized V with a smile.

"Oh...um...hi. My name is Soo-In, Jung Soo-In. I'm 19 years old and I'm from America. I told the 3 of them.

"She can also sing, dance, and play many instruments." Taeyeon added.

I only smiled half-heartedly. I almost forgot that TaeTiSeo was here. Everyone kept talking to each other. The girls came and tried flirting with V, Jimin, and Jungkook. The funny thing was that some of them were noonas to V, Jimin, and Jungkook (which meant that some of the girls were older than them). The 3 of them tried to back away, but were stuck at their desks. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter