Chapter 19

You and Me

Chapter 19

where the are you going?”

“J-Jessica”.Tears starts forming in my eyes when I look at her.She looks mesmerizing as always.

“Don’t make repeat myself Im Yoona.I asked you where the are you going?” she asked me coldly.I hope she knows how much I miss her voice for this past two weeks.

“I’m g-going to……” she cut me off straightway “go where Im Yoona? You have to speak ing loud cause I cant hear you at all!”. I took a deep breath to calm myself down before answering her question.

“Im going to States to study there” I took another deep breath before  I continue “I got an offer to study there about architecture,so I decided to go there”.I swear I felt myself getting burn with how Jessica was glaring at me.

“So ,you’re just going like that” she asked me which I can’t really make up my mind “because the last time I remember,we did not settle anything between us.You still did not tell me how does that women taste like ?” I feel my chest tightening when I heard her words.She is still angry at me.

“what do you want me to do now?” I asked her with my smallest voice .

“Take your luggage and come up.You ought to explain to me what the happened”.She headed up while I was carrying the luggage.After I settle myself,I walk up to Jessica who was sitting on the couch.I sit on the other cushion beacause I don’t dare to sit beside her.I was hoping that the ground can swallow me right now because Jessica’s intend glare is seriously killing me.

“So,do you want me to sit and stare at a betrayer face forever Im Yoona?” she asked me which really hurts me.So I decided to tell her the truth.

“After the meeting with Mr.Intosh,remember we came back because you were tired .” her face was emotionless so I just continue with  “so Victoria messaged me asking me to meet her  in a club because she wants to talk to me about something, about us”.I saw Jessica rolling her eyes at my words.

“so you really wants me to believe that…..” I did not let her words,I fish out my phone to show her the text that Victoria and I exchanged on that faithful night.Bless the heaven that I saved the messages.Jessica snatched my phone to check the text which gave me the  chance to continue my explanation.

“After I l-lie to you,I ma-make my way to the club.” She throw my phone at me and gesture me to continue with her serious face so I took a deep breath before continue “I was waiting for Victoria for almost half an hour,when she text me that she is on the way.I swear to god that I was drinking an non alcoholic drink because I knew that I have a low alcohol tolerance and also because yo-you don’t like it”.I saw Jessica’s face softens.

“Suddenly there was a girl who approach me,at first I did not really paid any attention to her and continue sipping my drink.After that,I start to feel dizzy and my head was spinning….” I sense that Jessica tense her body when she heard my words.

“was spinning and I felt someone was kissing me.I was try to push that person away when I saw you.I do not know if I was in hallucination but that was the thing that I remember before I went blank.The next morning,I wake up in a hotel room and n-.”.I start crying

“Please sica,I don’t know what happened at all.” She suddenly stood up,grabbing her keys to leave my apartment.I do not know what to do anymore,so I just sit rooted to the cushion.Before leaving,she turn around to face me.

“Clean yourself up and meet me at my house tomorrow.And don’t ing think about leaving anywhere.”she slam the door and walked out.Although I feel relieved because Jessica was willing to listen but I could not understand her body language.I went to my room to sleep.I look at the our photo and hugged it till sleepiness made its visit.

The next morning, I prepared myself to visit Jessica’s house.I watch myself on the mirror.The bruise on my face and shoulder was quite prominent.My lips were bursed and my knuckles were still bandaged.I slowly walk to Jessica’s house.Since it wasn’t really far from here,I decided to walk while thinking about certain things.After I reach her house,one of the maid ushered me in before Krystal made an appearance.I saw her walking furiously towards me,she raised her hand on me and I close my eyes,anticipating the blow on my face which never come.Instead she caress my face.

“unnie,you such a idiot.Why would you want to fight someone who was bigger and stronger than you.” She lead me to the sofa before sitting down beside me.She kept caressing my bruises before she ordered one of the maids to bring the first aid.

“unnie,you look terrible and pathetic.Aish, come let me change the bandages and put you some ointment on your injuries.” I do not know why but I felt overwhelm with Krystals action.I was expecting her to hit me or scold me at least.

“unnie why are you staring at me like that?” she asked while she ward my injuries.

“krys by any chance,d-do y-you also think that I …” she did not let me  continue my words when she hug me tight.

“no unnie,I don’t believe it.Because I know how much you love my sister and you don’t dare to do it”.

“thank you krys,thank you so much.I hope your sister will also believe me like you do “ I told her sincerely.She creased her eyebrows before answering me with her sly smile.

“owh she does,she does belive you  unnie”

 

Flashback (Krystal’s POV)

I heard the front door slammed hard,startling me who was talking with Yuri in the phone.

“babe ,I got to go.I think she is angry since she just slam the door hard.Have to go and console her.Sure I will call you back” I hung up and went tot the living room.I was shocked when I saw my sister crying which really breaks my heart.I quickly went up to her and hug her tight.

“Jessie what happened?why are you crying?Did  yoona did something?”

“don’t mention about the cheater” Jessie retorted.What cheater?? Yoona!!

“what are you talking about?Yoona is a cheater?” I heard no answer when Jessie keep sobbing without stopping. “Jessie I’m freaking asking you,can you tell me whats wrong?”

Jessie showed me a video of Yoona kissing someone else.I was shell shocked.I could not believe it that Yoona would have done that.

“that wench cheated on me just like Victoria did krys….why is this happening to me?” she keep sobbing.

“and you believed it?” I asked which made her look at me.Her eyes shows anger and betrayal.

“what the hell did you mean with ‘and you believed it’?” she asked me furiously. “of course I believe it,do you think this video is not truth.She was making out with someone else for god sake krys so don’t ever support her” she yelled at me.

“so that means,you don’t trust her anymore?”

“of course I trust her krys..but she broke her trust”

“did you see the video clearly because I’m sure you did not with your anger”.

“what the are you saying about?. I took the phone from her and make her to sit on the sofa while I was browsing through the video.I showed her the video.

“did you see it Jessie? She was not returning the kiss ,she even try to push the girl away” I saw Jessie  looking at the video intently “someone was trying to break you both up Jessie but the worst thing is you believe it.Did you even listen to her explanation before you came up here like this?”.She did not reply but go up to the room and slam the door close.I sigh and sat on the sofa.

The next day,,Yuri came to visit me.She told me that Yoona got involved in a fight and she was seriously injured.Tiffany and Taeyeon were there to help her.I heard a glass break in the kitchen,Jessica was walking out from kitchen and she looks like she cried.I just internally sigh as Yuri brought me to her arms and embrace me while kissing my crown.I feel safe with  her and I love her .I know that I love her more than I love Yoona before this.It was almost two weeks when Tiffany came barging into the houe at night.Jessica was doing something in her laptop when Tiffany burst to her.

“do you think what you are doing is fair ?!” she ask Jessie which make her to look up from her laptop to tiffany

“look, I know that Yoona and you are not together for such a long time but let me just tell this.I knew her for more than 15 years and she will never hurt the person that she love.If you don’t believe you can ask Yuri” she pointed to Yuri who was sitting beside me . “I knew how she broke down when Yuri left her.It took her years to move on but during that period,she never attempt to hurt herself not like this”.My heart broke when Tiffany starts sobbing.

“she look like wench Jessie, a wasted person.She love you so much to cheat on you.I know that you’re hurt because of her doings but don’t you trust her at all.She is leaving tonight to States if that’s gonna make you feel better.She is not coming back to Korean anymore.” I was shocked when I heard that,I saw Jessica going up to her room and I stopped her.

“so you just gonna let her go,just like that?” she stopped on her track but went to her room after that.I sigh and hug Yuri after that.

“I hope that she will stop Yoona”.At 9.30 p.m, I saw Jessie going out.

 

End of flashback

I don’t know why but I bow to Krystal after I heard her words.I was so overwhelm when I knew that she supported me in front of Jessica.She just smile at me and keep treating me.While she was treating me,I saw Jessica descending the stairs and looked at me.Krystal was putting ointment to my cheeks.Jessica and I locked my gaze for few minutes when Krystal’s phone starts ringing thus breaking our moments .

“Yuri,yeah I will be there soon.” She hung up and look at me “Unnie I have to go now,Yuri is waiting for me. Keep put the ointment ok.Bye” she kiss my cheeks and went away.The situation is awkward between Jessica and I.I took the ointment to apply to my lips.Jessica took the ointment from me and applied it to my lips.I was startled when her soft hands touch my lips so softly.I do not know why but I felt my chest tightening so I look down ,avoiding to look her face.

“Yoona….” I looked up when I heard her voice.The next thing that she did was she hug me tight,crushing my bone.

“I love You”