KoGyeol- I Haven't Changed A Bit

UP10TION ONE SHOTS~^^

😘👀 I haven't changed a bit 👀😘
Featuring Ko MinSoo a.k.a KoGyeol and OC JinJu

KoGyeol P.O.V

//10 years ago//
JinJu: Oppa, sing a song for me~ *giggles*
Me: Sure~ *clears throat* And when you smile~ The whole world stops and stares for a while~ Cuz you're amazing, just the way you are~ *smiles*
JinJu: *claps* Wah~ Next time when you become an idol, I will be your number 1 fan~ *blushes lightly*
Me: Sure~ You must come and attend all my concerts~^^ 
JinJu: I promise~ 

//10 years later//

We made a pinky promise and she smiled at me with her gummy smile. The 7 year old JinJu loved my singing the most and I always loved to sing for her. After these 10 years, I made it into TOP Media Entertainment and finally debuted with 9 other friends. We were called UP10TION and I was the hyung-line along with 2 other hyungs. I still contact with JinJu a lot and she came to some of our fansigns. The thing is that I felt she treated me differently. It was not the old JinJu who would always tease me and all that anymore. She was more closed and respected me like how my other fans did. It bugged me since I knew her for so long. I was doing nothing in my van on the way to Inkigayo so I decided to text her. Khun was beside me looking at what I was doing.

KoGyeol to JinJu 4:30pm
 JinJu-yah~~~~ :p Where are you? What are you doing?~~ 

She texted back immediately and I smiled like an idiot with Khun beside me gagging. 

JinJu to Kogyeol 4:30pm
 I'm at home pabo-yah ㅋㅋ well currently I am waiting for the live performance of you guys :) What's up? 

My heart fluttered at her sentence because she said she was waiting for us~ I chuckled and texted back.

KoGyeol to JinJu 4:32pm
Well~~~ We'll be having a fansign later at 7:00pm and I was hoping if you would come and check it out~ I mean we need to hang out more often and all :p 

JinJu to KoGyeol 4:33pm
Sure~ I'll bring my friend along too~ She's a huge fan of you~ ;)

My heart felt hurt at that moment because she said her friend was my fan. I sulked a little but shrugged it off texting her back. 

KoGyeol to JinJu 4:35pm 
Are you not my fan as well?~ :p

JinJu to KoGyeol 4:36pm
I dunno~ I like JinHoo Oppa a lot too~ :p

I scowled at my phone and Khun snatched it from me reading my messages. He burst out laughing while the other members we curious why. I took my phone back and texted her back.

KoGyeol: Chet... Seeya later then --;;

She didn't reply and I felt hurt a lot. Khun couldn't stop laughing at me and I just folded my arms like a kid. We reached the venue and got off the van. The fans were screaming at us but I wanted to see JinJu. I sulked a little and Khun patted my back smirking a little. I rolled my eyes walking into the waiting room to get ready for the performance. Our title song ATTENTION was perfect for me to sing to JinJu and I smirked planning what I'll do to her later at the fansign.

End of KoGyeol P.O.V

JinJu P.O.V 

I chuckled at the text and shook my head. KoGyeol can be childish sometimes. We've been friends since long long time ago but I kept it a secret since I didn't want my current school friends to bombard me with questions of him since they were big fans of UP10TION. He told me they had a fansign later so I thought why not bring along GongJin since she was a big fan of KoGyeol. I sighed knowing he won't have the same feeling towards me like how I have feelings towards him. I texted GongJin about it and told her to come meet me at my house at 6:45pm so we could go together. 

I the TV and saw that Inkigayo was playing finally. I waited patiently for UP10TION's performance and they had a small interview. My eyes were all on KoGyeol and I blushed lightly seeing him after so long. I mean yea I've seen him during his trainee periods but after he debuted I try not too. I didn't want him to get hated from his fans because of me. I'm just a nobody anyways. I lied to him about JinHoo just now just so that hopefully he won't have feelings for me just in case. 

The boys were doing their interview and they sang a little of their title track. Jackson told them to act out a few lines and KoGyeol took the mic. I blushed and he stared into the camera as if he was staring at me, but I know it was all for the fans. 

Jackson: Act out a line from your lyrics please~
KoGyeol: Neh~ *stares into camera* 딴 남자예게, 오빠라고 하지마... *points*

All the members were impressed and I saw Khun there snickering and trying to hold his laughter. I chuckled at him since I knew he and KoGyeol were the closest during their trainee period. Soon their song came on and all the fans screamed like no other. After time GongJin texted me that she reached and we got ready together for the fansign event.

End of JinJu P.O.V

KoGyeol P.O.V

After our interview, we all went back into the waiting room to wait for our turn. I sighed hoping JinJu got my message and Khun just laughed at me like usual. JinHoo sat beside him and slapped his shoulder. 

JinHoo: Yah~ What's so funny?
Me: *sulks*
Khun: Little Ms. Lovesick here is sad cuz his little crush isn't here with him *laughs*
JinHoo: You mean JinJu? 
Me: *sighs* I'm starting to wonder what is there that you have but I don't hyung... *sulks* 
JinHoo: Ay, why the long face huh?
Me: she said she liked you a lot hyung *pouts* 
JinHoo: Hey, C'mon I don't need a lie detector here to show you that she likes YOU a lot ok? I can tell just by her actions *smiles*
Me: But what if she doesn't like me anymore now that I'm an idol? *sulks*
JinHoo: I can bet you a 100% nothing's changed :) She's probably just shy thats all? Like you know cuz you became handsome and all~

I smiled and we got ready to perform on stage. After our performance, the stylist noonas were wiping our sweat and we got ready for the fansign. The destination was not far so we reached faster than we thought. There were some fans already there but I was looking for that 1 fan, my number 1 fan named JinJu. We went backstage and got ready. I was really hoping to see her here smiling at me like old times. 

The time came and we all stood in line to get on with the fansign. I searched the audience for her and finally there she was. Her face was covered with a scarf and the girl beside her was squealing when I looked their way. She waved a little and us and we all smiled. The picture taking session went on and finally it was time to interact with the fans. I saw JinJu and her friend stand up and my insides were jumping. My heart raced like no other and she was so beautiful even if she was just wearing a jacket, scarf and long jeans with boots. I was seating at the last so it was a long way before JinJu came up to me and to my luck Khun was beside me. 

I interacted with the fans and hopped for time to pass faster.  Soon i saw her starting with SunYoul hyung and her friend was in front of her. She talked well with my members since she was quite close with them. I tried to concentrate with the fans in front of me but my hands were shaking with excitement. Soon she was already at Wei and her friend was at Khun hyung. Once the fan in front of me left, JinJu's friend came right in front of me. I smiled politely and signed on her album.

Me: What's your name? *smiles*
GongJin: GongJin... Yoo GongJin *nervous* I really like you oppa can I shake your hand...?

I glanced at JinJu and she was focused on Khun hyung. I shook her hand and she squealed. I chuckled and she went off with a red face. Finally after all that waiting I get to see JinJu right in front of me. I smiled widely and so did she. I missed her smiles and her laughs. 

Me: Its been so long JinJu-ah *smiles*
JinJu: Yea... *gulps* Um... 
Me: What's wrong...? Are you ok?
JinJu: Y-yea, I'm fine *smiles* Its just that I should keep my distance cuz you're an idol now and all *scratches neck* 
Me: *pouts* 
JinJu: *chuckles* Just like old times huh? *blush* 
Me: Ey, wait up for me after this, I wanna talk to you~ 
JinJu: *concern* Is it alright? Won't your manager scold you? I don't want you to have a hard time because of me... I'm just a nobody... *sulks*
Me: Ay *caress her cheek* You won't alright? *smiles* plus, you're special to me~ Just wait for me alright?~

JinJu nodded and she left with her album going back to her seat. I saw the smile on her face and couldn't help but smile back. Soon everything was over and we bit our goodbyes with the fans. I eyed JinJu to stay and went backstage. I told our manager about my meeting with JinJu and thankfully he allowed. It was also late at night so no one would see anyways. I went back onto the small stage and saw her sitting there trying to keep herself warm. I took off my jacket and went to her putting it on her. 

End of KoGyeol P.O.V

JinJu P.O.V

The fansign was over and I saw KoGyeol eying me to stay. I blushed and soon everyone began to leave the venue. GongJin left earlier after the signing because her boyfriend was here to fetch her home. I was shivering from the winter cold and tried to keep myself warm while waiting for KoGyeol. Suddenly a warm fuzzy coat was on me and I turned to see who the owner was. All I saw was Ko MinSoo with that angelic smile of his and he hugged me. I inhaled his cologne and smiled. I missed his hugs...

He broke the hug and grabbed my hand leading me to the stage they used just now. I blushed and he pinned me onto a wall looking into my eyes. I gulped and blushed hard. Why is he doing this? This shouldn't happen! What if someone saw us? I tried to free myself but he wouldn't budge. I looked at him and his face was serious. I was kinda scared to be honest.

KoGyeol: Why are you so distant from me now *furrows eyebrows*
Me: I shouldn't be here...what if someone were to see us? I don't want to give you trouble *gulps*
KoGyeol: Since when have you gave me trouble...? You don't have to be afraid, its just us... And you don't have to change the way you treat me... I'm still me aren't I? *sulks* Ever since I debuted you've been avoiding me a lot and it makes me sad *sulks*
Me: I didn't want to make your fans hate you because of me. If they find out you know me, they might hate you *gulps* I don't want to ruin your dreams... 

He slowly leaned in and his lips touched mine. My eyes were wide opened but when he deepened the kiss, I melted into it. His hands were on my waist and cheek while mine was hugging him. He broke the kiss and my lungs burned for air after that make out session. I blushed and he chuckled. 

KoGyeol: I bet JinHoo hyung can't make you this red *chuckles* *caress her cheek*
Me: *blush* JinHoo oppa is just my friend...

I burried my face into his chest and he hugged my tiny figure. To be honest I missed him so much but my insecurity was keeping me away from him. However after that kiss, it was like a ton of insecurity was lifted from my shoulders. I can confirm my feelings towards him was too real.

Me: *blush* So what are we now exactly...? 
KoGyeol: The fact that I just stole your first kiss, that makes me your boyfriend now *chuckles*
Me: *blush harder* cheesy much...~
KoGyeol: I've actually liked you a lot since last time you know...? I just couldn't find the courage to tell you. When you told me you liked JinHoo hyung too, my heart almost failed on me *pouts* 
Me: *breaks hug* You know I was kidding right... JinHoo oppa is like my reall oppa~ But to be honest I tried to use him to make me forget my feelings towards you. I just couldn't... But after today I realized I was a big idiot... I'm sorry Oppa... 
KoGyeol: *hugs* Its alright, I forgive you and I'll help JinHoo forgive you too, even if he doesn't I'll make him forgive~ *mehrong*

I chuckled into his chest and he hugged me tighter. He suddenly pinned me to the wall again and closed in making me flustered. He smirked a little and I knew he was being mischievous.   He leaned in and his lips were near my ears. Electricity shivered down my spine and he growled. I blushed hard and waited for his next move.

KoGyeol: *whisper* 자기 지금 내꺼니까, 이제부터 *sings* 딴남자예게, 오빠라고하지마~ *smirk*
Me: *giggles* So that was for me~
KoGyeol: *pulls away* I knew you'd get it *smiles* 

I giggled at him and we had a small date near HangGang and he brought me home after it. I kissed his cheek and he returned me with a peck on the lips. He wanted to stay with me for the night and I let him in. We snuggled up on my bed and I drifted into sleep in his arms, something I missed doing so much.

THE END~