Chapter 1

Sweet Love (One shot)

 

Sweet Love(One shot)

Chapter 1:Sweet Love(One shot)
This story will be told in GG's POV okays?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kring Kring Kring~~
"Wake up,Guis!Wake up!"Xiao Xun shaked me.
"Let me sleep please."I said while hugging my pillow.
"You don't want to see Fahrenheit?The boyband that you really crazy about?"Xiao Xun said.It really makes me surprised.
"What!Where are they!!Where!Where!!"I asked her nervously.
"Come on!Chillax!Don't you know that they are moving to our school?"Xiao Xun asked.
"No I don't.And really!?!?WAH!!So excited!!!I'm going to take my bath now."I said happily.

Then,I took my towel and took a bath.

"Well,not that hard to make her wake up!"Xiao Xun thought.

After I showered,I put on my clothes.While dreaming.Haha.

"Oh my Arron..I'm going to meet you soon..Hahaha!"I said to myself.I forgot that Xiao Xun still in my room.
"OMG!You love Arron that much?"Xiao Xun asked me.
"Yeah a lot..I'm a big fan of him."I replied.
"Oh no wonder you have many posters of him."Xiao Xun said.
"Well,yeah..Eh let's go to school now..I can't wait to see them!"I pulled Xiao Xun inside the car.
"Gui Gui!You're too fast!Can you please slow down a bit?"Xiao Xun asked.
"I'm so excited!"I ignore her.
"Wo de tian le!!Why Gui Gui got a disease like this!!!Help me!!"Xiao Xun screamed.

After a few minutes,we arrived in front of our school.I parked my car.

"Let's go!!!"I said.
"Gui Gui!!Wait for me!!!"Xiao Xun said.

Many people were waiting for Fahrenheit's presence.Until..

"Fahrenheit!!!!!!"All the girls screamed.Including me.Well as you know.I'm a big fan of Arron and also,a leader of Arron FC.I'm crazy,am I?Hehe..

All of Fahrenheit's member came out from the car.We screamed louder.

"Fahrenheit!!!!"We screamed in louder voice.

Suddenly,somebody pushed me and I fell on the ground.

"Ouch!Hey!"I said.
"Jiro,Calvin,Chun?Can you wait here?I'm going to help that girl."Arron said to all of his bandmates.
"Ok.."They answered.

Arron came closer to me and lend me his hand.

"Wei?Wanna let me help you?"Arron asked.
"Th..Th..Th..Thanks.."I hold his hand.I stand up.
"Omg!!Her hand is so..smooth as a silk."Arron thought.

This is the first time I saw Arron in front of my eyes.He's standing in front me.Am I dreaming!?!?Wahh..God is so kind!

"Be careful next time okays?"Arron said.
"Ok..ouch!It hurts!My leg!"I said.
"Let me help you."Arron said.

Arron carried me bridal style to nurse's room.

"Calvin,they do look like a couple..Right?"Hebe asked.
"Yeah.."Calvin answered.

In the nurse's room,the nurse bandanged my leg.And putted some medicine.

"Thanks,nurse.."I said.
"Welcome.."The nurse replied.
"So do you feel better?"Arron asked.
"Yeah,,much better..Thanks."I replied.
"Which class are you?"He asked.
"203.You?"I asked him back.
"Same..Let's go to the class together.."He offered me.
"Oh ok then."I said.
We go to the class together.We take our own seat.So the lesson begun.After that,the bell rang.Everyone went home.But,Xiao Xun && I went to the shopping complex.Suddenly,My mum called me.

"Come back home now!"My mum said.
"Ok.."I replied
"What's the matter,Guis?"
"We have to go home now.Let's go!."I replied Xiao Xun.
"Ok then."Xiao Xun said.

When we're home,we saw Arron,Jiro,Calvin & Chun.

"Hello mum."I said.
"Hello.Here.Sit beside Arron."My mum said.
"Oh ok.."I said.

Then I sat beside Arron.

"Ok.Now,let's go to the point.Erm,Guis?"My mum called me.
"Yeah?"I said.
"Do you & Wang Zi already broke up?:My mum suddenly asked.
"Yeah difinitely."I replied.
"Oh so that's good then,Arron.."My mum said.
"Guis?You like Arron right?"My mum asked me again.
"Erm..."I can't tell my mum.My tongue was so..
"That means yes.So,you both will be marry next week!12 January."My mum said.
"What?!!!?!?"Arron & I said in the same time.
"Yes yes yes!Arron will be mine soon!!HAHA!"I thought.
"Oh no!This gonna be a really worst incident in whole life!I don't want to get marry!But yeah,I want her."Arron thought.

So,we planned everthing about the marriage.Gowns,party.Everything.On 12 January,I'm officially Arron's wife.YAHOO!!So happy!Finally Arron's mine forever!!!YAY!Although I already been Arron's wife,but I'm totally sad.Why?Because he never talked to me.Everytime I talked to him,he ignored me.And also,I ever read a letter that was sent by someone.I don't know whether it's his fan or his mistress.Here it is:

"Baby?How are you?I haven't seen you for a long time.Come and meet me at my house,tonight.Together we can..

From,
Your beloved lover,Lily."

"Who is this Lily girl?If I meet this girl,I will take my high heels and throw it at her face.Serve her right!"I said to myself.I went upstairs and knock the door.
Then I knocked the door.

"Arron,here's the letter from your beloved."I gave the letter to him.He's quite shocked.
"Where did you get this?"He asked.
"Those are not important.The important is,why did she called you 'baby' huh?"I asked him back.He's speechless.
"Why?Speechless?I know that it's your mistress who gave this.?You are a player!Now I regret!Why have I fallen in love with you!Duhh!!"I said.I ran to another room and locked the door.
"Guis!Guis!Let me explain it!Guis!"
"I don't want to hear anything from you..Go away!"I said.

After that,I laid on my bed.I took my diary and wrote something about my feelings.

"Dear diary,I'm totally heartbroken today.Why?Because my husband,Arron never care about me.He's a player.Now I'm regret.He's a player!!!Arron,I love you.But why you did this to me?Am I not that good for you?I can change everything for you.But please,don't do this to me."

After that,I'm accidentally slept.About 6 hours.

(Arron's POV)
What does she do inside?She doesn't want to come out.I tried to open the door.But I couldn't.AHA!The spare key!I took the spare key under the carpet and opened the door.I saw that Gui Gui slept.I saw that her diary opened.So I took it secretly without her notice.Then,I read it.

"Dear diary,I'm totally heartbroken today.Why?Because my husband,Arron never care about me.He's a player.Now I'm regret.He's a player!!!Arron,I love you.But why you did this to me?Am I not that good for you?I can change everything for you.But please,don't do this to me."

Gui Gui,I'm so sorry.I didn't know that you love me a lot.I love you too.But I..never want to marry you..I want you.only.Then,I kissed her forehead.I sat on the floor and waited for her to wake up.After a few minutes,she woke up.

"Gui Gui?You..woke up.Finally!"I said.
"What do you want?Please go away!I don't want you!"Gui Gui said.
"Guis,don't lie to me.I know that you love me.You wrote it on your diary."I said.
"But you're a player!I hate players!"She replied.
"I love you..But I only want you..I don't want to marry you.."I said.
"How can you love me if you're a player!?!!!?!You're a jerk!"She said.

Without waste time,I kiss her passionately.This time,the kiss was different than the other girls that I've kissed.I feel so..this is totally different,,,But,she broke the kiss.

"Why did you kiss me?"She asked.

"If I didn't love you,I wouldn't kiss you.But now,I love you.I kiss you.You wouldn't believe me?Actually,I've changed.I really love you.I am no longer a player."I said.

"Really?I'm so sorry..to say that you are a player.."She said.

"No need to say sorry to me.I understand that."I said.

Then,she kissed me passionately.After that,she broke the kiss.

"I love you forever,Ya Lun.."She said.

"I love you too,Guis."I said.

"So wanna eat something?Let me cook it for you."She asked.

"Well ok.."I replied.

So,we went downstairs together.I sat on the sofa.While she's cooking at the kitchen.I waited for her to cook.After that,she came out from the kitchen.With a food.

"Here's your food,honey.Try it."She said.

"Wow!Looks so good...."I said.

Without waste time,I tried it.And it's really delicious..

"Not bad.."I said.

"That's my own creation.It's called 'Sweet Love'."She said.

"Nice name..And also,the food..haha."I said.

So,we ate the food together.After that,we the tv and watched it together.We watched the story called ' Sweet Love'..(My own creation.Haha).After we've watched that story,we fell asleep.Gui Gui slept on my shoulder.

THE END~
====================================================
I know this is so so so short!!
But I'm not good in making one-shots!
This is the first itme I made an one-shot!
Hope you don't mind!