5- Ring

I Will Always Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook-ah, want to hang out today after school?" Asked Tzuyu with girly voice. Jungkook just smile. When he want to answer someone else cut his words.

"Hey, it's our turn today. You guys already hang out with him..." whine Jihae. They are about to fight with each other before Jungkook voice out and make them calm.

"Sorry girls. I have a date today." Said Jungkook that make whole girl’s whine unsatisfied.

In the other side of the scene, Jimin's group of friends look at the scene with bored face. It's the always scene that they see. Except that it's Friday where Jungkook will decline every request the girls make.

"What a playboy." Said Suga with a snicker. Jin laugh at Suga's remark.

"His just too popular Yoongi-ah, not a playboy. He never cheat on his girlfriend. Look at his ring finger. He never took that off." Said Jin pointing at Jungkook's hand. Suga look at him weirdly.

"So?" Asked Suga.

"It's his engagement ring. I heard that he had the same one with his fiancé." Answer Jin.

"Fiancé? Since when?" Asked Suga again. The news really make him shock. He maybe know Jungkook, but they are not in the same year, so he only seeing that first year at cafeteria. That's why he didn't really know the boy's background except that he is popular and has a girlfriend.

"Since kids. Their parents arrange it because of their closeness. If you look closely at his neck, you can see the ring that he put with the necklace. It's their first couple ring and he still wear it even though they had a new one." Explain Taehyung.

"Wow, you sure know a lot about him." Said Suga amused with the explanation.

"It-it's because Taehyung and me had been in the same school with Jungkook since kindergarten." Said Jimin stutter a little. His face already red by now plus with the smirking Taehyung make his face want to explode.

"Right... I forgot about it." Said Suga ignore the stuttering.

"Whatever, I still think he need to stop playing around with girls if he don't want his fiancé to get so jealous." Said Suga.

"Agree." Said Taehyung and smirking at blushing Jimin and Jin besides looking at the two curiously.

"Jungkookie!" Yelled a voice from a far. Jungkook look toward the cheerful voice and smile and who he see.

"Yes hyung?" Asked Jungkook after escaped from the girls’ crowd. Jhope look behind Jungkook and smirk.

"You know that he always at the same place right? Are you doing it on purpose?" Asked Jhope suspiciously.

"What did you mean by that?" Asked Jungkook with his innocent face that Jhope know that he had had lost it since elementary school. Thanks to his fiancé that was so innocent and naive that Jungkook learn how to tease his fiancé so that he can tease his fiancé without the fiancé notice.

"Whatever. The girls look bad. Are you rejecting their request again today? Are you two have a date?" Asked Jhope excitedly. Well, he really adore this two. Even though Jungkook known by his playboy act that always hang out with girls, but he never date or even touch the girls.

He is so in love with his fiancé (yes, Jhope know too. They are best friend mind you) that make Jhope want to puke for when Jungkook being sweet. He never cheat on his fiancé just his hang out habit and they desire to tease his fiancé until jealousy come out make him hang out almost all of the beautiful girls in their school.

The girls, even though they know Jungkook will never accept the confession, never stop their hope. Even guys. Let just say, Jungkook is the most popular boy in school with girls and boys. And Jhope know a certain someone only watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter