The Beginning

A Glance From Above

The rustling and blooming trees, the best season yet. The smell of the ocean; salty and thin air. The sun rays laying above the sand, the ocean’s surface looking endless like usual—

 "Y/N! Watch out a crab! HAHAHA--!!" Jimin said while running away. "Oh my-- GODDD!!" I squealed, he knows darn well that crabs terrify me them and their claws just ugh, let me emphasize the word SCARED. Let’s say that I jumped away like a cat when I took a glance. As I ran after Jimin, he ran faster but I couldn't help but run faster to him, so suddenly he stops running and decides to just stand there, and I went running at him like a bull seeing a red flag. So, obviously I ran straight into him, and no duh, my eyes were closed because of the crab, I didn’t want to open my eyes to look at it any longer. The freaking crab seriously scares the living out of me!

As I ran into him he turned around and caught me, and yet of course, my force was stronger than his steadiness. We fell, he fell on his back and I fell on him. I felt sorry for him for taking and absorbing most of the pain, so immediately I looked up to see his face, although he was actually there. Staring at me then of course smirked.

I fell into his “spell” again with his handsome smirk almost making me want to hit him. “Tsk, I bet you fell for me again” Jimin said and winked at me. “Aha.. HAHA. No.” I said in his face, blushing as red as a tomato. “Your face says it all.” Jimin chuckled while sitting up. I glanced at his face again. And what I saw was him being an idiotic ‘model’ that’s pretending there’s wind that’s ruffling his hair.

I reached for his head then slapped the back of his head.

 “Seriously Jimin?” I said while laughing at his reaction,

“Ow.. What the heck you weirdo?”

“I’m not the weirdo here you weirdo” I giggled while smacking his thigh multiple times.

 “Can you NOT?”

“Not what?” I answered with a grin. Jimin sighed then stood up, he picked me up like a briefcase and walked into the ocean near shallow to deep up to his waist.

 “You’re one rude, peasant.” He declared while throwing me into the water; he jumped into the water alongside with me.

 “Oh—“ I inhaled dramatically as I got up from the water it almost felt as if I’ve been the water for almost as long as Captain America when he was in that ice block. It was that cold.

“Sorry ha-ha, I didn’t think it was that cold..”

“Its okay,” I said smiling with a sneeze to cut off my sentence, when I walked up the shore Jimin he shook off the sand off his dry sweater that was laying on the sand on me. And he apologized with a sincere smile, so I obviously forgave him. During the trip up the hill to the parking lot I lost circulation in my feet for some reason due to the cold water, and wind. So Jimin swept me off my feet and carried me to the car bridal style, I felt so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. So caring, funny—

“Y/N..?”  Jimin whispered,

 “Yes?” I look up to Jimin he kept on a painful face yet when I blinked again he hid the face.

 “What’s wrong…?” I say when I grab a hold of his chin.

 “Nothing really” He looked down with a smile.

“Seriously Jimin?” I say pulling his chin down closer to my face.

“TELL ME NOW..” Putting his face literally into an Eskimo kiss.

“It’s nothing, I’m serious.” He said proudly.

“Whatever you say Ji—min..” I say pushing his face away.

 “Being so stubborn…” I mumbled. As he seated me in the passenger seat he grabbed the blanket in the back and put it over me. He then took his sweater and put it on himself, and hopped into the driver’s seat.

 “Y/N…” He stated, while reversing out of the parking.

“Yeah..?” I looked at him, whose eyes were focused into the road, then make a smooth turn and parked.

Jimin got out of the car and handed me a dress bag I opened it but before I could glance at the clothing he closed it and smirked. I made a ‘What the heck???’ Face then he told me

"Go in the restaurant's bathroom and then I'll text you what table to meet me at.” He smiled as he lead me inside the 'fancy, incredibly fancy restaurant' it wowed me, EVEN THE BATHROOM WAS AMAZING I ALMOST FELT LIKE, there was even a extremely fancy shower area with everything set up there I don't even know how to explain. But other than that there's were a change room along this bathroom the space was like, 2 living rooms! Okay, enough with the details in the 'room.'

 While in the change room I opened the dress bag, and what I find was a dress that looked exactly, how I imagined having a dress I died for, and this, was it. A delicate lavender shaded gown with a sweetheart neckline topped off with a laced cage and a gorgeous cross-crossed back along with matching heels. It was truly a dream come true I almost cried. So as soon as I showered then changed I looked in the dress bag and saw a small make up kit.

 I opened it and it had matching eye shadow that went along with the dress! and I am me who is, now wearing it and this is NOT a dream I was so deeply moved. I smiled so much looking at myself through the body mirror.

 After checking myself out after about 15 minutes I walked out but before I left, I hung my drenched clothing on the rack along with my jacket in a private stall for my drenched clothing. As soon as I stepped foot out of the door, I got a text by Jimin.

He said

 'Meet me at Table 12, far left corner, near the windows' as soon as I got to the table, I saw Jimin standing next to the table, with a black suit and a loose tie almost exposing his collar bones. I blushed as I approached him and the table, before I knew it someone grabbed my shoulder from behind. I jolted, so unexpectedly a tall man immediately covered my mouth with a handkerchief, as my vision went dark. Of course I tried to struggle but it was no use.