Seohyun and the girl

Elder and Maknae ❤ (SNSD)

Chapter 1

"Goodbye my darling!!" Shouted Seohyuns mother. "Good luck at your first day of your new school, have fun!" A small tear trinkled down the mothers face.

Seohyun said a brave farewell to her mother as she walked down to the bus stop, a couple of minutes away. She remembered the fun she had at her old school and if this new school of hers was going to be as nice.

As the bus pulled in, Seo put on her brave face and creeped onto the bus with her head held high. 

"Fighting!!" She thought as she sat down at the first free seat available. Her hair was a wavy black and her eyes shone a chocolate brown.

Her phone beeped and she looked at it, only to see her mothers worried texts. 

"This is ---- street" the bus driver ennounced.

A slightly older girl than her entered the bus, she didnt look at all pleased at life, but something about her spoke out and intrigued Seohyun. Her hair was a light chestnut brown and her lips where a cherry red. Seohyun realised the elder student was from the new school Seohyun was going to be attending. Not knowing how to approach her, Seohyun wheeped a simple, "Hello, my name is Seohyun!"

She hoped this hadnt freaked the girl beside her out because she did not reply. Instead she turned her head and stared at Seo deep in the eyes and grabbed her arms. This was strange to Seohyun, her heart rate increased and her cheeks were now a visable red. The girl still did not reply to Seohyuns previous statement. She instead let go of Seohyun in embarresment and looked the other way because the bus had stopped and more students entered.

Seohyun sighed and discovered this experience of hers might be harder than expected. She also realised that the girl beside her uniform was a complete mess compared to hers. She wandered if she had put it on correctly. 

"Final stop, SM town." The bus man declared. This was Seohyuns stop. Seohyun looked outside of the window only to find a gigantic building with the words 'SM high school for girls', as well as a picture of their logo which was sewn onto her blazor.

"Aish!! Why me! I really hope I dont get lost. How long have you been at the school?"

She turned around to the girl who was no longer beside her. She was insted standing by the bus doors waiting for the bus to stop, still blushing. Seohyun saw that the girl was looking at her planner (lesson timetable) and realised that her name was Taeyeon.

Seohyun was still shocked from her experience with the mysterious girl but proceeded and followed the other students off the bus.