I don't regret you.... and I never will.

Would You Regret It? [ONESHOT]

 

The month is December. The day is the 21st. The year 2011.
 
A young short but fairly attractive man that looked of a puppy and dinosaur mixed was looking down at the city below. People walking down the streets and sidewalks, most were couples enjoying the holiday lights and the beautiful snow that covered the city like a huge white blanket.
 
Removing the cigarette from his lips, he blew the gray smoke into the cold air.
 
“I know you’re there.” The young man said not looking back at the unexpected guest. 
 
Only silence could be heard. 
 
“Come on, you aren’t planning to give me the silent treatment again are you?” Looking back he took a glance at the beautiful man behind him.
 
He was wearing a long dark coat, a pair of dark leg hugging jeans and black boots.
 
Glancing into his eyes he saw the same coldness that the ‘creature’ always had like he was trying so hard to hide something. Hide what he was really feeling…
 
“Jonghyun…” The creature whispered in that sweet beautiful voice that always made Jonghyuns heart pound.
 
Taking one last drag out of his cigarette he flicked it on the ground stomping on it.
 
“You know.” Jonghyun said leaning on the railing looking down at the city once again. 
 
 "There's a movie out in theatres recently. It's called 2012. They said the world's going to end on December 21, 2012.” Jonghyun muttered putting his hands into his coat pockets for warmth. 
 
The beautiful creature with cat like eyes stared at him waiting for him to speak up again.
 
“You’re going to survive that right, Key?” Jonghyun joked, a small smile playing on his lips as he glanced back.
 
“I have survived many planets deaths.” Key replied, no sign of his expression changing from that cold one he always put on.
 
Sighing he pushed himself up from the railing and kicked the snow that was on his shoe. “The world… It’s not really going to end right?”
 
More silence…. It seemed like forever before the other ‘male’ spoke.
 
“I don’t know,” He replied looking at the full moon. “Will…. Will you regret if it does?” He whispered into the darkness.
 
---
 
Month December.  Day the 21st. Year 2012. 
 
From above the large building key watched as the humans frantically pulled out their cell phones, screaming and crying in pain. Trying to make that one last call to their loved ones. He watched as the building starting shaking and loud screams could be heard. People hurt badly, some under objects that had fallen.
 
Glancing around the room his eyes fell upon a young man with huge puppy dog eyes. He was wheezing as it became difficult to breathe. He watched as the man had no sign of panic on his face like he expected this to be happening.
 
Gasping for air he began to mumble something. “I don’t know… if you can hear me… but… I don’t.. regret it.”
 
“I don’t regret it.” 
 
“I don’t regret you…”
 
“And… I never will.”
 
Key closed his eyes tears threatening to fall.
 
The words echoing in his head once more, as all the cries of the people below…. Became silent….
 
END.
 
-----
 
So... I know this 'end of the world thing.' Is kind of old but when i first found out about it... well I kind of freaked and I wrote this oneshot, I was younger back then so I read over this and changed it.... A LOT. Hope you enjoy.
 
I do not own these boys and if this sounds similar to anything on here it's purely coincidental and well, sorry? Anyways... enjoy.