Chapter 1

Mine.
It had been a couple of weeks since you last had a decent date with your boyfriend, Joong Ki. Though you still call and text each other daily, it's just really different when you're together. You see, thing about talking on phones is that you eventually run out of, 'How was your day? Did you eat already? How are your co-actors?'. Meanwhile when you're together, the silence is always enough. 
 
 
Which is why the minute you heard from your boyfriend about the party, you had to hang up and immediately search for the best dress you could wear. 
 
With a little (a lot) of help from your bestfriend, you ended up with a red silky flowing dress that perfectly matched your height and body, plus some killer gold high heels to top it off. "You'd be the first person he'll ever notice!" Your bestfriend would assure you. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The party was as you expected, people chattering with some champagne in hand, tables filled with food, elegant music playing for the background and of course, only the most beautiful and handsome creatures attending the party. 
 
 
Your eyes scan the whole place, searching for that one familiar figure you've been missing for decades. 
 
"Uhm--" 
 
Someone clears his throat for you to acknowledge his presence, but no luck, it wasn't who you were exactly looking for. 
 
 
You gave the stranger a smile though, replying with a, "Hi?" 
 
He had this undeniably adorable smile and an overflowing manly aura. "Hi, I'm Hong Jonghyun. I- uhm, I'm one of the staffs." And he bows respectfully before offering his hand for a handshake. 
 
You reciprocate the respectful bow and take his hand for the handshake he was anticipating. "Hi, Jonghyun. I'm Y/N.
 
Jonghyun grins this time. "I have never seen you before, what are you doing here alone?" 
 
 
He can't be flirting, right-- mugwd. 
 
 
"Actually I'm--" 
 
You were just answering his question and a waiter passes by you. With Jonghyun being a fast guy, he takes two glasses of champagne and hands one to you. "Don't you have a date, Y/N-ssi?" 
 
 
You can't really help but smile at his question, the thought of your date is just making you happy. 
 
"Well--" you started, again. 
 
 
"Hi, Y/N. I couldn't help but overhear, but don't you really have a date?" 
 
Finally. The voice and face you've been looking for. 
 
 
... Just maybe not in the right timing and he doesn't seem amused. 
 
You always thought Joong Ki pulled off the strict and serious attitude the best so you honestly just deem him so cute right now. 
 
 
"Oh, it's you Joong Ki-sunbaenim." Jonghyun immediately bows at your boyfriend. 
 
"Did I interrupt something here?" Joong Ki asks with a smile, which just relieved the heck out of you. 
 
"No, actually. I was just asking Y/N here if she had a date." Jonghyun was pretty much oblivious about your relationship with Joong Ki. 
 
 
"With a beauty like that, how could she not?" Joong Ki states with a stoic expression.
 
GDI SONG JOONG KI AND HIS PICK-UP LINES. 
 
You could feel your cheeks heating up at his words and just reply with no words of your own. You search for Joong Ki's expression, he was saying something rather cheesy but he still doesn't seem amused. 
 
 
"I know, right?" Jonghyun agrees with your boyfriend's compliment, which made Joong Ki turn to look at him and snicker. 
 
 
As if in cue, Jonghyun gets the message and just bow once more before leaving. 
 
 
"Come with me." Joong Ki says  before leading the way. 
 
Uh-oh.
 
 
 
 
 
 
--
 
A/N: 
 
HI I JUST WANTED TO WRITE A NON- INTRO BCS I'M SAVING UP MY TY FEELS HAHAHAWAT. I'm sorry for the sloppy intro. Hurs. Stay tuned! 
 
For my friend, Lyca. 🙂 
 
--AMK