My Olaf

My Olaf - Woohyun

Large, wet snow-globe snowflakes gracefully glided from the gray-scale clouds overhead. A slight wind brushed against your exposed face, snowflakes sticking to your face and cooling the skin that the fluffy flakes touched. Lowering your head, the wind shifted, causing the snowflakes to hit you head-on. With your skin cooling with every wet snowflake that melted against it, your coat was splattered with snowflakes building up among the creases and seams of your jacket. Continuing to place one foot in front of the other, you felt your quadrilateral muscles cool and begin to ache while the snow slowly seeped through the fabric.

Minutes felt like hours walking in the blizzard-like conditions. Crossing a few streets you tried to dodge the puddles on the road, however, with the passing cars, they ended up splashing you anyways. Your clothes now soaking, your hair covered in snowflakes and melting ice dripping down your face, you managed to make it to your front door.

Standing in front of your door, your legs shook uncontrollably once you stopped walking, your numb fingers tried to slip into your backpack and pull out the set of keys that you had at the end of your lanyard. With your fingers numb, you couldn’t feel around your bag, shifting the backpack on your shoulders again, you raised your cold hands and knocked on the door loudly.

Bringing your hands up to your mouth, you tried to blow on them and rub them together, with your body temperature slightly dropped from the bone-chilling temperatures, it almost seemed impossible. Pressing the doorbell what felt like a few minutes later, you shivered and tried to conserve your warmth, dropping your head to see your soaked through shoes and pants that were soaked through and sticking to your legs.

The front door opened quickly, lifting your head slightly you saw the stunned Woohyun stand on the other side of the door.

“Hi Woohyun” You tried to take a step forward hoping that he would recognize you, even in your dripping wet state.

“Snow Angel, have you seen my wife anywhere?” Woohyun teased a little, outfitted in a comfy looking white sweater and some ripped jeans hugging his legs while perfectly white socks kept his feet warm.

“S-She’s back on c-c-campus” You stammered, the effects of the cold starting to cause your lips to quiver uncontrollably.

“I guess you will have to do” Woohyun smiled as he stepped back to allow you room to come in.

Taking a step forward, you brushed your tongue over your chapped lips, lifting your other leg to step inside, you couldn’t feel your feet and stubbed your toe tossing your body forward. Woohyun stepped in front of you and grabbed you before you fell any further. His strong arms wrapped around you, dragging you slowly inside, holding you firmly with one arm, he closed the door with the other one and locked it for the night.

“Are you okay?” Woohyun questioned, your head resting on his chest, a slight warmth radiating from his body through his clothes. Trying to speak, your tongue just fumbled around inside your mouth before you resorted to shaking your head lightly against his soft sweater.

“What’s wrong?” The once playful Woohyun, was now gone, his voice soaked with concern as one of his hands pressed against your cheek. Feeling the lack of warmth and your body start to shiver harshly against his, pursing his lips slightly his mind quickly came up with a few ways to get you warm.

Keeping one arm wrapped around you he helped you over to the kitchen table and slowly peeled off your soaking wet jacket, hanging that up, he untied your shoes and pulled them off followed by your dripping socks. Lifting one of your hands up, you wiped away some water rolling down the side of your face from the snow pack between your hair.

Peeling away your damp vest over your long sleeved shirt, he grabbed a towel from the nearest bathroom and carefully towel dried your hair, allowing the fibers of the towel to soak up all of the excess water. Still shaking, he finished your hair and wrapped his arms around your shoulders, his hands moving up and down your chilled arms.

“Can I go run you a nice warm bath? I promise it will warm you right up and then we can cuddle for the rest of the night?” Woohyun whispered next to your ear, his warm breath slowly thawing the shell of your ear.

“That sounds nice” You whispered back, your lips slightly slurring the words still from the cold, the warmth of the home slowly warming your core.

Returning the towel into the bathroom, he came back out to you as you tried to stand up and make your way to the shared bedroom, however, you only got a few steps before Woohyun scooped you up into his arms and carried you the rest of the way.

“I could have walked?” You whispered into his extremely warm neck

“On those shaky legs of yours?” Woohyun teased you lightly walking through the doorway and depositing you carefully on the bed.

Unfolding a thick blanket, he draped it over your shoulders pressing a soft, love filled kiss against the skin of your forehead. “I’ll be right back”

Nodding your head to his soft comment, you watched him trot into the bathroom, flip on the light before hearing the water turn on. Grabbing the edges of the blanket, you pulled it tighter around you, starting to feel a little warmer now than when you had first arrived.

Your half lidded eyes slowly succumbed to the exhaustion screaming through the rest of your body. Closing your eyes slowly, you swayed back and forth for a little while until Woohyun walked out of the bathroom to find you leaning more to one side than the other; your body jerking slightly to bring you back upright.

Parting his lips with a smile, his teeth presented themselves proudly. Heading over to your side, he slid his arm around your back, grasping each arm as your head slowly rested on his shoulder.

“Your bath is ready, love. Then you can sleep, I promise” Woohyun rested his head on yours, the touch slightly woke you.

Nodding your head, your cold hands rubbed his leg gently signaling him that you were awake. Woohyun lifted his head from yours, slowly raising to his feet, he held your hand as you followed his lead, standing up and gaining your balance, he lead you into the bathroom attached to the master bedroom.

“Go ahead and get in, I’ll be right back” His hand gently rubbed the small of your back, turning your head just in time to watch him walk away.

Turning the handle on the door, your eyes fell upon the romantic scene before you. Your large claw-foot tub was filled to the brim with bubbles, steam rising from the hot water below the bubbled surface. A little trail of mismatching candles guided you to the tub, giving off a soothing scent that filled the bathroom with a light perfume.

Closing the door behind you, you began to strip yourself of your cold clothing, placing your clothes in the hamper, you padded over to the tub. Testing the water with your hand, a smile curled on your lips feeling the warmth of the water seep into your slightly cooled skin.

Slipping one leg then the other into the tub, easing yourself under the surface of the bubbles, the procaine of the tub was warm to the touch. Leaning back, your legs stretched out allowing the warm water to pull the cold out of the depths of your muscles. Resting your head back, you closed your eyes just letting the blissful atmosphere sink in.

A little while, the sound of the door caught your attention as you just allowed yourself to sink lower below the water line, not wanting to open your eyes.

“Are you enjoying your bath time?” Woohyun placed some warm towels on the hangers on the back of the door before kneeling up by your head.

“I am, it is perfect” You rolled your head over slightly as your head rested against his forearm resting on the brim of the tub.

“It has to be perfect for you” Woohyun leaned over and pressed his lips against your temple, letting his lips linger against your warming skin.

“You know what would make it more perfect?” You questioned feeling his lips part from your skin.

“What would that be, babe?” He whispered, the tip of his nose brushing across your cheek ever so slowly.

“If you would join me” Turning your head towards him, you smiled softly as his eyes met yours.

“Okay, but you have to close your eyes until I get in with you” Woohyun’s cheeks flushed a bright red, nodding your head with a hum you agreed happily.

“Close your eyes” He whispered right after, his lips brushing against the shell of your ear as shivers happily raced down your spine and spreading over your body.

Doing as you were told, you closed your eyes and moved your fingers in the water below the bubbles, wiggling your toes a little, you retracted your legs, the tops of your knees breaking the surface slightly. A few moments later, you heard the hamper close, the light splash of one foot entering the water then the other. The water level slowly rose as some skin brushed against yours. Opening one eye, Woohyun had his head tilted cutely, his fingers poking the large bubbles that slowly fell from his entrance.

Scooping up a handful of bubbles, you smiled bringing your hands filled with a heaping pile of bubbles between them. Raking in a deep breath, you positioned your lips before blowing, setting the bubbles free into the air. Woohyun happily smiled as the bubbles caught his eyes, trying to capture them in the process.

“I think you need some ear muffs” Woohyun scooped up two handfuls of bubbles and slowly scooted towards you. Moving towards him, you closed your eyes as he placed the bubbles on the top of your head. “A crown suits you better~”

Smiling brightly, you dropped your eyes and raked your hands through the water, gathering up the bubbles and lifting your hands to his jawline. Dabbling the bubbles across his chin and cheeks. You laughed, yet admired your beard you made for him.

“A beard suits you, Greasy~” You giggled as his hands retracted to his face, carefully patting the bubbles along his face before he smiled and added some more, making the beard thicker and longer.

The two of you worked on his beard seeing how long you could make it before Woohyun started to make one on you.

“Yah! Girl’s don’t have beards!” You splashed some water in his direction

“Who says?” Woohyun questioned as his hands were quicker than yours, grasping your hands and pulling you towards him slowly.

“It’s a fact” You told him, playfully resisting him pulling you into him. The muscles on his arms were quickly showing as he pulled on you harder.

Bracing yourself with your feet against the bottom of the tub, you kept yourself from slipping as his arms continued to pull you towards him. With more and more muscles tensing under his skin, you began to feel your knees get weak, but before you could warn him, he added more force onto your arms, your feet lost their footing. In a split second, the sloshing of water hit the tile around the tub, your skin pressed against Woohyun as your eyes stared into his.

His hands rested on your hips as your arms were wrapped around his shoulders, just sitting there, the two of you looked into each others eyes, the silence filling the space around you as the sloshing water calmed down.

“I-I didn’t m-mean t-” Shifting your eyes away from his, your arms started to pull away from his shoulders.

“It’s okay” Woohyun lifted your chin up with his fingers, your eyes meeting his again. “I like it better this way” He whispered, his brown eyes searching yours, making sure that it was okay.

“I do too, much better” Your arms slid back around him as you pressed a soft kiss onto his clean cheek. Pressing your bodies against one another, you stayed in his embrace for a while until he ran his fingertips up your arms.

Releasing your hands from dragging along his shoulders and the back of his neck, he laced one hand with yours, his other hand brushing his skin against yours.

“How did I get so lucky to fall in love with an angel?” Woohyun whispered, his eyes glistening in the candle light.

“You must have done something right” You teased lightly, his beautiful smile spread widely across his lips, his white teeth showing in the process. Leaning into you, you knew what was to come.

Closing your eyes, he tilted his head to yours, his eyes slowly closing once his lips lined up with yours. His lips pressed against yours, sparks igniting and slowly burning while your lips began to move against his. Pressing your bodies against one another, the two of you happily shared your love and passion for each other as the kiss got slightly heated. Hands began roaming one another, the kiss slowly getting sloppy as the innocent kiss began to turn into something more.

The kiss began to slow, each kiss lingering longer than the last until the two pairs of lips parted, breathing slightly heavy against one another.

“I love you, Snow Angel” Woohyun pressed a loving kiss on the tip of your nose, keeping his eyes on yours.

“I love you too, Olaf” You giggled, using the snowman from Frozen.

“Olaf?” Woohyun sat back, a little caught off guard from your nickname.

“You know… cause you give warm hugs” You s your arms around his torso, your head resting comfortably in the crook of his neck.

“Ah okay, at least you won’t pull my arms off or eat my nose” He s his arms around you, his hand slowly rubbing your back and loosening up some muscles as well.

“I love your arms” You whispered against his neck, “I love your nose too, I couldn’t eat it… unless you consider kisses, eating”

“I don’t” Woohyun chuckled as the two of you reclined in the bath water, letting the night slip through your fingers as warm water continually circulated through the tub, making sure the two of you don’t get cold.

Feeling your body relax against his, Woohyun admired you from above, some strands of hair slightly sticking to your cheeks as he carefully tucked them behind your ear. With most of the bubbles dissolved, a hazy water remained as your breathing slowed against his skin.

“We should get you dried off and into bed” Woohyun sat up slightly as you nodded softly, half asleep, you sat up as Woohyun pulled the plug on the drain up. Leaning over the side of the tub, he grabbed two towels and stepped out of the tub first.

Quickly wiping himself down, he tied the towel around his waist before holding out the towel for you as you emerged from the water of the tub and stepped into the towel. His arms guided the towel around you, not forgetting to give you a little hug along with the towel.

Twisting the towel around you, you laced your hand with his as the blew out the rest of the fading candles before he lead you to go change in the closet first. Grabbing his clothes, he stepped back into the bathroom, one, to clean up and the other to change.

Slipping on some shorts that were comfortable for you, you pulled over one of his shirts over your head as you then twisted the towel around your hair to try and dry it. Grabbing a comb off of your dresser, you combed out your hair and hung up the towel on the door handle.

Carpet flooring welcomed your feet as you padded over to the bed, turning down the covers and removing the decorative pillows from the others. Laying down, you plugged in your phone and pulled the covers up on you, wanting to keep the warmth against your body.

Not even five minutes later, Woohyun walked out to see you fast asleep among the covers. Grabbing the towel hanging on the door handle, he tossed them in the hamper and made sure the bathroom was dried and cleaned. Flicking off the lights, he climbed into bed next to you, turning off the lamp on your side of the bed.

Placing a soft kiss against your forehead, he eased his body down next to you, his arm draping over the dip in your side while his eyes admired your beauty, taking in every single little feature that reassured his love for you.

Pulling his body against you, you shifted slightly in his arms, your head on his chest, your arms folded up on his sides as his arms slowly encased you in an all-night kind of hug.

“Goodnight, Snow Angel” Woohyun whispered, pulling the covers up over you making sure you stayed warm throughout the night.

“Night Olaf”