Forgive My Stupid Mouth

(Don't) Fade Out, Please

Jiwon sat in front of Hanbin. Waiting for some words from the younger's mouth.

 

Actually, he was surprized when Hanbin called him last night, and said that he needs to meet him.

 

It made Jiwon's stomach felt so full of butterflies for a reason. He missed Hanbin a lot and finally he can meet him again. How perfect!

 

He smiled when his gaze catch Hanbin's finger was fidgeting above the table. 'He is so freaking nervous' Jiwon mentally chuckled at how cute it was.

 

"Jiwon hyung," he started, with a low voice. Jiwon looked at him with a warm smile. "Yes?"

 

Hanbin bit his sinful lips and it looks so kiddo plus y too for Jiwon. Ugh, how he missed the taste of that painfully pinkish lips.

 

He waited with a full heart for Hanbin's words, hoping that 'let's-start-everything-from-over-and-let's-love-again' or something around that sentence will be spilled out from Hanbin's mouth.

 

But then, everything felt so weirdo. Like when he roads a fast roller coaster, everything changed as fast as possible when he heard his -ex- lover's words.

 

"Please fade out hyung. I beg you, don't you ever text me or call me again."

 

His mind was blank but Hanbin's words is clear as a new mirror on his ears. A new mirror for Jiwon use to face the reality.

 

His heart beats like crazy, not in a lovely rythm. It beats for adding some salt on a scratch. He swear, it was terribelly aching at his inner soul.

 

Jiwon locked the gaze between them. Then, a small smile appeared as he saw something; he is hiding something behind his back.

 

Jiwon took a single deep breath. Then, slowly nodded. "Okay." he smiled thinly to him. He stood up and then started to leave that place.

 

"Have a good life, Hanbin-ah!" he whispered on Hanbin's ear before really go.

 

 

♛彡♛

 

 

Jinhwan is worry, what happened to his beloved brother, Kim Hanbin? The younger keeps on blank for about fifteen minutes. 

 

Even he stole a single Pringles from him, Hanbin seems like he doesn't care about it. It's not usual his brother behave like this.

 

"What've I done?"

 

Hanbin finally spoke up. Jinhwan didn't understand. He grabbed Hanbin's hand and rub it. "What do you mean?" Jinhwan is on a mother-like mode, like a mom who tries to calm his beloved son.

 

The younger looked at him, with a confused expression. "J-Jiwon hyung…what've I done to him!?" he was trembling a little.

 

Jinhwan was panic as hell when Hanbin started to pulls his own hair. He quickly moved from his chair and hugged the younger, tightly. Soothing him, whispering some calm words, sending some warm feelings to him.

 

Hanbin suddenly break into a tears. He cried loudly as there's no tomorrow. He was so frustated and felt so wrong. His mouth never stop talking; 'Jiwon hyung…what've I done with him.'

 

Jinhwan has no idea. He is still confused about what's going on now. So he just tighten the hug and caressing his brother's hair.

 

 

♕彡♕

 

 

It's 01.00 AM now.

 

Jiwon sighed and take another sip of alcohol. His head started to spin a little, but his vision is still clear. He could see the town lamp is glimering beautifully in front of him.

 

Seeing a metropolitant city as Seoul from the cliff is just the best.

 

The night wind carresed his damp hair, sending a little shiver for his toned body. It's very cold at here. But somehow, its calming. It made him could thinks straight.

 

Hanbin didn't need him anymore.

 

Jiwon lowered his head. He bitterly smiled for himself. How fool he is, how pity he is.

 

Hanbin is his life, and Hanbin didn't want to meet him again now.

 

So, if 'his life' don't want to face him anymore, should he just leave the 'life' plus this mocking world with his aching heart?

 

 

♕彡♕

 

 

Hanbin startled when his phone rang so loud beside him. He felt annoyed a little as he saw the ID on the screen.

 

It said, 'Gujumma is calling' and the digital clock said, '02.30 AM'.

 

He growled and press the green button.

 

"What is it?" he tried to close his eyes again, wanting some mutual sleep.

 

 

'Jiwon hyung is on the Emergency Room now.'

 

 

Hanbin rounded his eyes. His hand started to trembling again. He gulped and opened his mouth. "Y-you must be kidding me! Stop lying!"

He bit his lips. His heart beats so fast as if it will be going to exploded. His fear was reaching the top. He took a gaze to a sleeping Jinhwan beside him.

'Are you sure I was fooling around with you now!?'

Junhoe's voice sounds so mocked yet sad right now. Hanbin closed his eyes, tears started to rolls down without any warn. He quickly wiped them and got up. "W-where is the hospital?"

♕彡♕

The melody of heartbeat is heard by Hanbin's ears. Jiwon's hearbeat is echoed in that room. It's calm, yet so peace. Hanbin didn't believe this. He would never want to believe that the weak body in front of him is Jiwon. He didn't want to! Jiwon is strong! Jiwon didn't need an infuse liquid and heartbeat-detector like that on his body!

In the otherside, Junhoe still confused on his place. He heard it clearly, before the accident he received an incoming call from Jiwon and he clearly said that Hanbin didn't want to see him again and wants him to fade away on the call last night. But, why? Why's Hanbin looks so messed up now? He even ran from the parking lot, his hair is damped too, stuck with his forehead. Is Hanbin just felt bad for Jiwon? No! He know him well. There is something strange inside Hanbin's eyes. Love, maybe.

He sighed for nth time. Then, he patted Hanbin's shoulder. "I should go to somewhere. Will you…" "Y-yes, I will." Junhoe's words cutted by Hanbin's one. He smiled and ruffles his bro's hair and then went out. 'Maybe I should make some mutual time for them.' Junhoe sighed (again).

 

♕彡♕

 

Hanbin took one step closer to Jiwon's bed. His eyes catch some scratch on his ex face. It must be hurt, aight? He bit his lips. His head was hanging low again.

"Bobby hyung," His voice was shaken a little. He gulped down his saliva and sometime his dry lips. "I don't understand my self." he started.

He is. He really is. He didn't understand why is he said these stupid words back then. It's just him, who struggles so hardly for forgetting Jiwon. And he didn't expect those words was coming out. He didn't mean it. He loves Jiwon so much and he can't live without Jiwon. He doesn't want to lose his-love-of-his-life.

And now, in front of him, there was Jiwon. On Coma state, lying weakly there. His face looks so pale. He took a gaze on the monitor. Jiwon's heartbeat. Beat beautifully. What if it stopped? What if Jiwon can't never open his eyes again? What if Jiwon's breathe is somewhere to be found? Hanbin shook his head brutally. He suddenly felt so scared. He grabbed Jiwon's palm and squeeze it. "Please. Don't leave me," He kissed that little bit cold hand. Rub it slowly. Crying like crazy on it. His legs had already gave up on him. He didn't care about anything. All he care is just, Jiwon. Wake up. Please.

"I think you said you want me to fade out back then." that deep voice. Hanbin startled and quickly looked up. Their gaze locked. Hanbin didn't know how to react. He just simply hugged Jiwon tightly. Never want to let go. He cried harder on the older's neck. Jiwon chuckled a little. His hand traveling on the younger's back, rub it slowly. "Don't cry," he said as he kissed Hanbin's soft hair. "Don't leave me alone, I beg you." Hanbin's voice was cracked. Jiwon kissed his shoulder. "But you wants me to go," Hanbin shook his head brutally. Jiwon could feel that Hanbin hug his neck tighter. "Noo! I don't want you to go. I don't want to"

Jiwon sighed. He took off the infuse from his hand and pull Hanbin's body on the bed (on top of him), hug his waist and put the blanket all over their body. "Shuush, don't cry. I won't leave you alone, joha?" he whispered. Hanbin nods eagerly. Jiwon chuckled again and continue to showering Hanbin with some butterfly kisses.

Minute by minute left. Hanbin's cry slowly turned into a hiccups only. Jiwon take a look at the younger face. He didn't like it. Hanbin's eyes was swollen. He rubbed his cheeks. They looked at each other again. Jiwon smiled first. Fixing Hanbin's hair a little and peck him on lips. "I love you hyung, d-don't you ever do this stupid thing again. I don't want to…mmpfh" Hanbin's lips was shouted by Jiwon's one. They closed their eyes and enjoying the moment. The kiss is innocent yet so sincere.

"You are so noisy." Jiwon giggled as he saw Hanbin pouted his lips. It made he looks cuter thanever. "Okay I won't talk!" he chuckled and pinch the younger's nose. "Actually I slipped, not jump from the cliff." he said with a calm tone. Hanbin was confused. "What?" Jiwon nodded. "I'm not jumping, I just slipped when I try to get up. Alcohol is really not good." he sighed, then carresed Hanbin's hair. "Even if you told me to fade away, I won't do that. I'll always walk behind you and acted like a stalker. I am too in love with you, brat." Hanbin was lost for words. He could feels his cheeks burned, his veins is sending blood faster thanever. He quickly nuzzled on Jiwon's chest, hiding his rosy face. Jiwon laughed.

"Hanbin-ah, I love you."

"I-I love you too, Bobby hyung."

 

♕彡♕

 

what is this?*^* hahaha it's just my wildest imagine lol.>