The truth

Happy ending Kryber oneshots

"SM Entertainment confirmed EXO's Kai and F(x)'s Krystal are dating" 

 

Amber's POV

That was the first thing I saw when I woke up,although Krystal already told me yesterday that Dispatch will reveal this but it is still painful.What is more painful is that I have to wake up this morning without seeing Krystal since she already went back quietly yesterday to avoid reporters and fans. 

*beep beep*

From Princess Krystal:

"Hey stupid are you awake yet?Have a safe flight back to Korea ok?See u later :*"

Yes,Kai and Krystal's dating scandal is only a cover up because some reporters said that they are going to reveal a same couple from the same group to public,and to play safe since no one knows which couple they are revealing SM had to do something to protect us and the company.As you know if our relationship are being revealed,our career will be destroyed since same relationship is definitely unacceptable in Korea.

You might ask why SM chose Kai and Krystal?Well,it is because Kaistal already has a big number of shippers in both Korea and other countries,and people also start suspecting the relationship between Kaistal so they thought it is easier to be accepted and looks more realistic.It hurts to see people liking Kaistal and complementing that they look like a perfect couple,but I still believe Kryber looks better. *smirk*

To Princess Krystal :

"Yes Im awake,miss u so much *kiss* See ya later gongjunim"

"Amber unnie,time to go to the airport!"Luna shouted.

 

Arrival At Incheon Airport

After stepping out from the airplane Luna,our managers,dancers and I went for the immigration.As the only foreigner I had to queue up for a very long time since many tourists are visiting Korea.It took me like an hour to finish the job and while I was queuing I decided to check my instagram and twitter.A lot of kryber shippers were saying "Be strong Amber" "Amber win your princess back" while other fans were saying "Keep ur eyes on Kai,dont let Kai hurt Krystal".Guys,like seriously,you dont even have to tell me that,I will definitely protect my princess if anything happened.However,there were pretty many hate comments on Krystal's instagram though and it actually hurts to see people u love being scolded and threatend.

 

Hours Later

Krystal's POV

Amber texted me 3 hours ago that she will be coming to my house after she finish taking a bath and unpacking her things, I wanted to go find her instead but being the always considerate person she told me it would be dangerous for me to go out after the dating news.Well,it is true though,the hate I saw on Instagram and news report was quite a lot,although not as much as I expected,but nobody want to hear hateful comments about themselves right? Nobody knows what the anti fans would do so its better to play safe like how SM did to cover our relationship. Since Kai and I are already friends for ten years so everything was less awkward.My fans should know that I like to keep my love life private and when I went on a date with Kai without wearing mask,it is definitely a big hint that this is fake.Hopefully people can spot this big giveaway.In addition,the green and black coat that Kai gave me to wear was actually Amber's,I need it to be near me so I will feel less guilty.I know Kai and I are not really in a relationship but it will still at least hurt Amber a little bit,seeing her girlfriend "dating" another person.

*ding dong*

As soon as I heard it I ran to the door and opened it,behind the door was a handsome looking llama-face girl,I quickly pulled her in for a passionate kiss not forgetting to close the door first.

"Woah,u missed me that much?" Amber asked me after pulling out from the kiss.

"Yes,of course stupid,words cant explain how much I missed you,life is boring without you,you are my real source of happiness"I answered putting my arms around her body for a hug.

"Since when did u become this cheesy my princess?"Amber replied.

"Ever since I started to fall for you when we first met,you just never realised it"I answered and stuck my tongue out.

Amber tightend our hug and put near my left ear before saying "I never regret confessing to you eventhough it was not that romantic,sorry for that because I had to go back to US to heal my ankle and I dont want to lose you so I was too desperate that I had to do it through skpe."

I smiled at her words and pulled out from the hug and used my both hands to cup her cheeks,"Dont be sorry stupid,like simple confessions.Im the one who have to be sorry,I have to act like Im inlove with Kai and answer all the questions about him,I know it hurts you but you knothat you are the one I really love right?I think making people believe Kai and I are dating is also a good thing,from now on we can be touchy and do what we used to do during Electric Shock period again in public without being suspected right?I think our kryber fans will definitely like it andit will help heal their pain."

The stupid nodded her head with a dorky smile on her face before kissing me everywhere on my face,haha she is still so childish sometime.

Although we dont know how long we will last,but as long as we treasure all these moments together, always find time for eachother and stay loyal,who knows, we might end up getting married secretly in the States.But lets just focus on thpresent, work hard to not disappoint the fans as well as keeping our f(x) bond strong especially with Amber keke.

 

THE END

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY FIRST EVER FANFIC ,I KNOW MY TENSES ARE NOT CONSISTENT BUT BE EASY ON ME HAHA As much as I dont want to accept the reality....but the reality wil always come back n find us... although its quite fishy but we shouldnt try to lie to ourselves too. BE STRONG KRYBER SHIPPERS 

Feel free to comment,my English is err pretty good? But nobody is perfect,so tell me where I can improve :)