To be honest

(TBH) From your Tinkerbell

 

First of all, I want to thanks you for everything. Thank you for all the hard working and love.

I know, a smile and hundred words are not enough to show how bless I am to have you in my life. I’m so lucky to have you.  I’m so thankful.

 

Don’t feel like I want to give up on you. Because this word never had appeared in my life line story. You will always be my Peter Pan. No need to say sorry, because it’s not your fault. You deserve to have fallen in Love. You have right to angry and mad with all of our immature behaviors. Don’t sorry even if you’ve really made me down, because I’ll always stay, stay with you because I do have nothing without you.

 

You do have made me feel non-existent. You may sorry if you fail to notice me in the crowd. But I don’t mad at you at all. I do really know, whatsoever, you will remember that I’ll always have one in a millions places in your heart.  Even sometime I feel useless to you but I still never thought to given up because of as you said “We Are One”.  I love to hear that you said I’m your dear, is a special part in your life and do remember that. Let us meet someday and I’ll always wait for that day would really come.

 

Don’t be sorry if you’re really broke my heart when you dated or got linked.  Yeah you do hurt me but don’t feel sorry for Falling In Love. Don’t ask me for forgive you, because I’ve never thought it’s your fault to falling In Love. Everyone deserved it. You have right to have love, so don’t be sorry.

 

Whatever happened, I’ll always stay with you forever. I’ll always hold on to you. I won’t let you go. I know you cannot promise to not to hurt me nor my feeling because you’ve already done. And I’ll try to fall for someone someday as you. I will try.

 

I know if I should face the true, the reality that, I may have to face it. We will go on our separate ways years after. Own our family, different from today. But I’ll always remember you whom I loved. The moment I shouted you name, sand your songs, waiting for you at the spot, and loved you, with loved you fail to give back.  But everything I said will happen in the future, but what I face right now is in the present, the present that I cannot heal my heartbreak yet.

 

I know, I’m only your Tinkerbell. Wendy will show up someday and get your heart. Tinkerbell can do nothing beside bless you with your Wendy. All I want to tell you is this Tinkerbell will always love you “My Peter Pan”

 

Dear all future Wendy

Please look after my Peter, because he’s MY WORLD. 

 

 

a/n: I really feel weak right now becase of Kai's dating. And yeah I love him. I love all of EXO's member and here.... Also the new rumor said there's one more dating member will release next. (I do hope it just a rumor) And you know it's really hurt me... I know they're not my own but.... Please... The next member... Yeah they have right to falling in love.. But... the next one please don't be him... Park Chanyeol.... I don't what will I be If I get to know he's dating someday. Don't hate me please... I know I have to open heart, but my heart still cannot open yet... Give me time please... And I do wish the next one won't be him. Because I LOVE Him little bit too much which cannot let him go yet. Sorry for selfish feeling. I'm so sorry.... :"(((