Author's Acknowledgments & Other Works

Crushed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Acknowledgments

Thank you God for giving me a laptop and a brain. And access to the Internet.

And you, the reader, thanks for bothering to even read this. I love/hate writing sad stories. If you actually feel sad by my writing, I'm so sorry. I don't want you to be sad. But please tell me if you were because I honestly don't even know if this is capable of being sad. It just seems cringeworthy. Whatever. I need sleep.

 

Other Works by This Author

Four Seasons of Love

Had Joy known beforehand that pulling a prank on mortals would trn her human, she wouldn't have done it. But because she didn't know, she now has to right her wrongs as well as experience the four types of love in order to become a cupid again. Shouldn't be too difficult, right?

She was never more wrong in her life. And this Sehun guy? He's the reason why her mission became difficult. Because he's difficult.

Read it here!

Mid Month Celebrations

There is a holiday to celebrate on every 14th of a month. There are 12 months in a year. There are 12 boys in EXO. So obviously, there will be 12 different stories about the 12 different boys celebrating the 12 different holidays in the year.

Read it here!

Third Time's The Charm*

After failed confessions and broken relationships, Krystal was done. She refused to date anymore. That is, until someone comes along and changes her mind- and touches her heart. Featuring f(x)'s K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter