Strangers

Got to Believe

Grabbing all the cleanig supplies to put it back to its rightful place, I only had to clean the prince's room and be on my way to see my little Hoshi. I looked at my locket one more time, which seeing my son's smile is the best gift that a mother can have, before going straight up to his door, knocking. It is custom to ask for permission while bowing until granted by the higher class since it shows respect. So with that, the rest of the maids and I took out more than ten slumber bags for his guest, or friends, who will arrive soon. 

"Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, and Sixteen," one maid counted right next to me. I doubled check and waited for the princes approval. As he accepted the count, he dismiss some of us while the others had to get the food ready. With the mother instinct kicked in, I clockedout and went straight into helping with the girls task since there is many guys coming. 

"Thank you, mama Danbi. You really did not have to stay since our favorite Hoshi is waiting for you," one of the girls said while her and her friends bowed. 

"It is no problem; It was an easy but it is really a big task and I wanted to help out. That's all," I replied as I looked at them while putting the cookies to the platter. 

"She is being kiss up to you," said Luna, rolling her eyes as she walks away with the first batch. 

I was about to say something, but they know the truth so I was not worried. We continued until the last batch was made and fastly brought it up to the room. Suddenly, we had to bow since the king and the queen came by the room filled with so many men, I mean immature men. We stayed that posistion until one of them gave us the signal to continue what we were doing. 

"Lets move this one to there," I said, moving the cookies and brownies, "And this one here to over there. Now it looks perfect". I smiled and let the boys know that it is ready and right away they became savages with their grabbing, fighting, and eatting. "They really must like sweets".

The king and queen laughed and agreed. As the rest of us watched and waited for them to finish so we can start cleaning. Despite that, I looked at the clock and an hour has passed. So I quickly bowed my goodbye to everyone and rushed outside until I bumped into someone. The person tried to catch me but we both fell together. 

"I am sorry. I should have..." he spoked in english. 

"Ow," I said back in the same language and rubbed my head, "I am sorry, I bumped into you". When I fully open my eyes, their is this man with green hair with eyes so kind, and his lips were nice and plump. 

"No, I am sorry. I was looking at my phone and not watching my surroundings."

"Well I am sorry, also. I am in a rush and still in a rush." I pushed him off then pulled him up as I dust any dirt from his clothes and ran off to the garge. I quickly grab my helmet and drove away from the castle, trying to beat traffic. "Really Danbi. You are so clumsy." 

As I got home, I can hear my Hoshi scream my name and rush over to the front door. Once he opened the door, I went to my knees, giving him the biggest hug and giving my big smile. My son's hugs are the best hug and I did not want to let go. He closed the door right after our hug and I flip each handle of the lock to the opposite. 

"Mommy, how was work," he asked me as he brought me to the kitchen filled with my mother and grandparents. "I hope you are not tired since I want to play". 

"Of course I will play with you," I said sweetly, smiling at him as I put him in his spceial seat, "And my day was great". 

"Quickly wash your hands, so we can eat. We are hungry," my mother said. 

I nodded my head as I washed my hands and rushed to my seat. We all said 'thank you' and digged in like the boys earlier. My mom and grandma makes a bomb soup poridge and barebeque. My stomach was growling for this ever since work started. 

"So, anything interesting at work," my grandpa asked and he started laughing because of my reaction, "What did you do Bibi?"

I wiped my lips and said, "I arrive late because the girls needed help to make so much food and dessert for the prince's slumber party". Then the reation of the prince's party, they started to laugh, even Hoshi. His laughs gives me warmth to my heart. "Then when we finished, I quickly ran and bump into a man which both of us fell."

"Was he cute," my mom asked and I quickly covered Hoshi's ears. 

"Mother, not now," I said, and everyone else laughed. 

"So he was." I looked at my mom and she laughed again along with my grandparents. "Will talk about it later after you play with Hoshi". He smiled but still confused of what happpened?

"Well, I am dones," he slurred his last word, "Lets go play"! He quickly ran upstairs and I ran after him. "Mama". I quickly grabbed him and took him to bathroom to wash his face and hands then began brushing his teeth. Soon after I changed to his pajamas and we played with favortie toys, which are legos. He wanted build this big house where he wants the family to live in. "Mama this is your room with Papa. Then grandma and grand-grandmother with grand-grandfather's room. Plus our doggie...Bink". 

I giggled, "Why is his name Bink?".

"His name is Bink because he will be clumsy like mommy". 

I looked at him as I grab him by the sides and softy tackle him to his car bed while tickling him. "You think that was funnny huh?". He pleaded me to stop but I would not give in. "Only when you say boogers". He shook his head no when he took a breath and pushed his hair up, so I continued. After another second of tickling him, he finally gave in and screamed boogers till grandpa started lauhing. 

"I hate it when you do that mommy," he said as I tucked him in. 

"Why? Is it because I win."

"Yes. All the time". I laughed again, kissed his forhead, and said goodnight. He responded back and quickly fell fast asleep. I his star night light and softly closed the door. 

I said goodnight to them and they asked again about this boy's name, image, and smell, which my grandma asked. As I rolled my eyes playfully and said goodnight again, they begin to laugh. I went to my room, getting ready for the night; however, that man's face features is stuck in my head. Only his features, it is not even a clear image. I wonder why his face stook out to me. 

I sighed, "What a stranger?". 

Hello, reader! Thank you for reading the first chapter of this crazy love story. If you are not subscribe, please subscribe and up vote this story. Also, please do check out my other story, which I will update soon. Have a wonderful day or night, where ever you are at of time, and have a wonderful weekend.