Misunderstandings

I'm Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Yah! Get up or you will be late for work!" Yuri yelled, swinging the door of her younger sister's room open and ripping the blanket off her body.

"Aish, Unnie go away." Yuki whined, swatting her sister away with her hand.

   "Not until you get up." Yuri replied, pulling out her phone and going to her music. She took her device, plugging it into Yuki's big speakers. Yuki shot up in her bed,

"Don't do it." She said with wide eyes.

    "Do what?" Yuri asked, faking an innocent tone.

"Unnie, I'm serious. The neighbors will be angry with us." The younger said with pleading eyes. Yuri gave her a smirk before making sure the speakers were all the way up and hitting play. Yuki flinched as the loud booming of "I'm him" by Mino started blaring out of the speakers. She opened her eyes only to reveal her older sister doing a dance that resembled a dieing fish.

   "Oh my god, what are you doing? Please stop hurting my eyes." Yuki begged, covering her ears to stop the for sure damage that the blasting music would cause if she had her ears uncovered.

"I'm dancing. Come dance with me, Yuki!" Her sister yelled over the loud music.

    "That is NOT dancing...It looks more like a seizure than anything." Yuki laughed. Her sister shot her a derpy face that caused her to have something like five double chins, earning a loud cackle from Yuki.

"Okay. That's enough. I'm up now, so leave my room." The younger said, unplugging Yuri's phone and shoving her out of the room. She headed to the closet, finding her work attire and laying it out on the bed.

    "Aish, why is she so burdensome?" Yuki asked herself, looking down at her hands, which was a habit. She noticed the black smudge on her hand, not being able to make out what it said. She squinted her eyes, but they widened once again when she remembered what was //supposed// to be written on her hand.

"Oh my god, his number!" She yelled, panicking.

    "No, no, no, this is not happening!" She paced, not knowing what to do, feeling the tears prickle at her eyes.
~
"Jeez Yuki, I was worried you would never come out. You're going to be late if you don't hurry up." Yuri said as her dongsaeng came into the kitchen.

    "Yeah, I'm leaving now. I'll see you later." Yuki muttered, trudging out the front door of their apartment.

"Hm, I wonder what her problem is..." Yuri thought.
~
   "Yah, that's the third plate you have dropped and broken today! What's wrong with you?!" The boss yelled, earning a flinch from Yuki.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am...I'm just not myself today." Yuki replied softly. The intimidating lady sighed,

    "Go home. I don't want you breaking every dish in my restaurant. Come back when you've gotten yourself together." She said, walking away to attend to a family that had just walked into the restaurant. Yuki let out a sigh, taking off her apron and leaving the building. She started her long walk home, looking to the ground with tears threatening to fall. Today had been the worst day she had in a while. Everything was going terribly wrong and she didn't know how to fix it. Her vision was blurry as the tears welled up and fell endlessly during her long journey home. About half way through her walk, her shoulder hit another's and she turned around, ready to shower the person with apologies.

    "Oh, I'm sorr- wait. Don't I know you?" The man in front of her asked. She blinked her tears away to steady her vision.

"I-I"

    "Ah, you're that girl that stole our little maknae's heart." He said, causing her to widen her red eyes.

"W-What?"

    "I'm just teasing...But you are the one he met at that restaurant last night, right?" Seungyoon asked.

"Yes, I am." Yuki replied, still awestruck. The brunette let out a chuckle.

    "Well, would you like to visit him for a while? He's going crazy because you have yet to call him, even though it has only been a day. I'm guessing you lost his number." He said with a smirk.

"H-how did you know?" Yuki asked with a surprised expression.

    "Well, I can't think of any other reason that someone would blow of Taehyun. He's irresistible." Seungyoon chuckled. Yuki blushed,

"I-I don't think I'll be able to join you guys...I have to get back to my sister at home. She will worry about me if I'm out late." Yuki stuttered, earning a chuckle from the brunette.

    "Ah, then just invite her too." He replied.

"Um, I dont know if you want me to do that...She's a huge fan and might literally die if she sees Jinwoo." Yuki laughed nervously.

    "It will be fine. Besides, could you imagine how happy she would be? Come on, it'll be fun. We can text her when we get there." Seungyoon said, grabbing Yuki's wrist and dragging her down the street towards their dorm.

"B-but I look awful! The rest of your group would be disgusted if they saw me!" Yuki said in a panicked tone. Seungyoon stopped and looked back at her.

   "Here," he said, pulling the hair bow out of her hair and flattening it down. Then, he pulled a stick of eyeliner out of his bag.

"For emergencies." He smiled, applying the dark lines to her eyes.

    "There we go. Good as new."
~
"No hyung, I don't know why she hasn't texted me yet!" Taehyun groaned into his pillow. Jinwoo awkwardly patted Taehyun's head. The maknae had told Jinwoo all about what happened the day before and was currently a mess, laying in his bed, with Jinwoo trying to comfort him.

    "Why do you care so much about her anyways. Aren't you still in love with Seolhyun?" Jinwoo asked.

"I don't...care about her." Taehyun said, the feeling of his pride going straight down the drain. He was THE Nam Taehyun, not someone guy that stresses over s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter