END

Shotgun Marriage?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyuna went back home feeling dejected. 

 

“Hyuna, want some strawberries? Unnie plucked them myself at the strawberry farm.” That’s Hyuna’s Idle Princess sister Gayoon. 

 

“No… You can eat them by yourself…” Hyuna threw her bag carelessly onto the floor and threw her whole body onto the couch.

 

“What happened? Tell me.” Gayoon put the bowl of strawberries onto the coffee table and pulled Hyuna up.

 

“I… I’m pregnant…” Hyuna said softly, but her sister still managed to hear what she said.

 

“You’re pregnant?! Who’s the other mother?!” Gayoon almost went crazy. She hates kid.

 

“Her name’s Jeon Jiyoon, she’s a cardiovascular surgeon at Seoul National Hospital. We’ve been dating for two months. We were drunk that night and had .. I found out I got pregnant yesterday and told her, but right after I texted her that I was pregnant, she stopped replying me. Till today I can’t get a hold of her.” 

 

“Wow you’re dating and I know nothing about it?!” Gayoon knocked Hyuna on the forehead, “you’re so lucky appa and umma are not in this world anymore if not they’ll die of anger!” 

 

“Okay okay! I know. We shouldn’t even had but I was on birth control pills! But didn’t know I would be this lucky to hit the jackpot…” 

 

“Ugh. So what do we do now? Do you still want this baby?” 

 

“Of course I do!! Unnie, will you go with me to the hospital tomorrow to look for Jiyoon?” 

 

“Alright. Go sleep and don’t worry about anything now. Unnie will protect you.” Gayoon planted a kiss on Hyuna’s forehead.

 

Hyuna lay flat on her tummy on the bed and fished out her phone from the handbag. 

 

No response from Jiyoon.

 

[Hyuna: Jiyoon… Reply me please.]

[Hyuna: Even if you want to abandon me and our unborn child, at least call and tell me..]

[Hyuna: Can we talk tomorrow? I promise I won’t take much of your time.]

[Hyuna: Jiyoon… I’m really scared right now…]

[Hyuna: Reply me please… Jiyoon…]

[Hyuna: If you want me to abort this baby, I will.. I’ll do anything you want me to.]

[Hyuna: Just talk to me…]

[Jiyoon: Hyuna I’m really busy now. I’ll talk to you when I can.]

[Hyuna: Alright…]

 

 

~★~★~★~

 

 

The next day, Hyuna and Gayoon were waiting outside Jiyoon’s office in the hospital and she was hardly seen. Seems like it was true that Jiyoon’s busy and that she didn’t have any time to talk to Hyuna.

 

Jiyoon’s secretary was about to walk into Jiyoon’s office when Hyuna stopped her.

 

Hyuna read her name tag which says Nam Ji Hyun. “Hi, when will Jiyoon be free?” 

 

Jihyun checked a small note book on her hand. “I’m sorry but Dr Jeon’s schedule is packed until 6PM today.”

 

“So does that mean she’ll be free after six?” Gayoon stepped in front of Hyuna.

 

“I’m afraid not… Dr Jeon still has many reports to do.” Jihyun smiled.

 

“What about tomorrow?” Hyuna asked again, refusing to give up on meeting Jiyoon.

 

“It’s her off day tomorrow. I’m sorry, I have to help Dr Jeon prepare some patients’ documents now.” 

 

Shortly after Jihyun excused herself, Jiyoon appeared in her scrubs and was shocked to see Hyuna there.

 

“Jiyoon! Jiyoon! Talk to me, please!” Hyuna was literally begging Jiyoon and she would go down on her knees if Gayoon wasn’t there with her.

 

“Hyuna… I’m sorry. I’m really busy now. I really need to go. I promise I’ll talk to you when I’m free. I promise.” Jiyoon freed herself from Hyuna but a hand on her shoulder stopped her.

 

“If you’re a woman then keep your promise. Don’t break my sister’s heart.” Gayoon said in the most serious voice she could give.

 

Jiyoon didn’t reply but she only gave Gayoon a mere look before going into her office. Gayoon was confused as hell. What did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter