Gone

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Listen… I don’t have time… the plane is leaving… my mom got into an accident and I need to be there… I’ll talk to you later.” Jieun blurted before hanging up.

Wonho was frozen. The instant beep made him snap back into reality. He called her again hastily but her phone was off.

“I need to go…” Wonho dashed toward the exit door of practice room but Shownu blocked his way.

“What’s wrong?” Shownu asked.

“Jieun…” Wonho called her name, his mind was totally all over the place.

Hyungwon grabbed his shoulder frustrated. He was going crazy not knowing what happened to her. “What happened to her?”

“Her mom got into an accident.” Wonho blabbered. “I need to go to Jeju island. I need to be there for her.” Wonho jerked and released his shoulder from Hyungwon’s tight grip but the only one stronger than him was Shownu and he held him still. Kihyun motioned I.M to call their manager.

“Hoseok, I know how you feel but you can’t just leave…” Shownu tried to calm him down but Wonho went totally mad and started shouting.

“You don’t know. Her father passed away years ago and she only has her mother. If something goes wrong, she’ll be left alone.” Wonho looked at him in the eyes, pleading. The practice room went silent. None of them were saying anything. They felt absolutely bad for Jieun especially since they didn’t know anything about her past. How much hurt she was behind that bright smile she wore. “She might be so scared right now and I need to be with her.”

Shownu loosened his grip on his shoulders but still, he couldn’t let him go.

Their manager broke into the room just in time. “What’s going on here?”

“I… I need to go to Jeju island.”

“Are you crazy?!” Their manager shouted. His blood was boiling.

“I need to. I promised not to leave her alone.” Wonho told him, his glistening eyes were searching for some consent.

 

Their manager took a deep breath before confronting Wonho. “Wonho, listen. I helped you with dating Jieun ssi and tried my best to keep it from media but you’re going overboard. This isn’t right and knowing your position you shouldn’t have promised her anything. We’re not shooting a drama here.”

“Hyung… you don’t understand; she needs me…” Wonho raised his voice but was cut with their manager’s louder voice.

“I don’t know what’s her problem and it’s not my job to take care of it. My job is to make sure you guys are ready for the comeback you were preparing for it for months.”

Wonho went silent.

“Tomorrow is your first broadcast and you’re not allowed to go anywhere further than your dorm, got it?” Their manager made his point clear firmly for the last time.

Wonho dropped his head low in defeat. No matter how crazy he was because of Jieun, he had a responsibility here. He couldn’t just leave and affect the whole group.

“Make sure he won’t leave.” Their manager informed others. “If necessary lock him up.” He whispered to Shownu before leaving.

Shownu glanced at Wonho, he was sorry but he had to do what was the best for them, Monsta X. “Let’s go to the dorm.”

Wonho couldn’t raise his head. He was ash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter