1.

Three Drops of Tears

It's a gloomy day, rain is falling hard against the window as you look out at the car that's driving out of the garage with teary eyes. You couldn't believe how stupid you are to let him go. Now you feel like oxygen is being out of you as you try to hold in your tears. Everything have ended. Smiles, laughters, joy, happiness, all gone, and they are never coming back. Memories are flowing back into your mind like a . 

Flashback

"Rika! Your boyfriend is here to see you!" your classmate called out to you. When you look up, you see your prince charming standing at the doorway smiling shyly as he wave to you. Your face redden as you walk towards him and your classmates make fun of you playfully. You two then went to the rooftop. "What is it Sehun oppa?" you asked as you reach the rooftop. "Tada! Here's a lunchbox that I wake up early to make for you, so you better finish it all!" he pushed a pastel pink luchbox decorated with a cute bow. "Thank you!" you happily accept it and your eyes starts to tear up as you are touched by his gestures. "Aigoo, please don't cry." Sehun cooed but you can't help and the first drop of tear dropped onto your cheek. You open up the box and find the most perfect lunchbox that you have ever seen and the second drop of tear dropped on to your cheek, just as the third drop of tear dropped on your cheek, Sehun wipe it away while saying, "Three drops, I will only allow three drops of tears on your cheeks." You smile and nod as you look into his eyes. In no time, you finished the whole box of food. Satisfied with a full stomach, you lean forward and land a kiss on Sehun's cheek. He smiled and then close his eyes and turn his head towards you and pout out his lips. "What?" you asked as you look at him laughing. "I want a kiss here too." He open one eye and point to his pouty lips. You laugh and hit his mouth as you get up to get ready to go back to class. Suddenly you felt a pull on your hand and you fell into Sehun's embrace and he kiss you on the lips. You smile as you kiss him back. 

End of flashback

It's already night time, you didn't realise that you have fallen asleep as you are having those flashback. You get up from your bed and drag you heavy body and feelings to the bathroom to wash up, hoping it will help to lighten you up. You look into the mirror as the warm water flow on you. You nearly couldn't recognise the girl who is staring back. The girl in the mirror lost her shine, no longer the person she once knew. You sighed and turn off the faucet and reach out to grab a towel to wipe your face. As you wipe your face, another flashback came into your mind.

Flashback

"Sehun oppa! Can you pass me a clean towel from the closet?" you shouted from the bathroom as you are washing your face. "Sure!" Sehun shouted back. "Here you go." Sehun hand you the towel. "Thank you!" you said as you reach out to get the towel, but when your hand touch the towel, Sehun pulled it away playfully and smiled like a little boy. "What are you doing? Give it to me!" you reach out to grab it one more time, but as he is taller than you, he easily put that towel out of your reach. You started pouting and try to give him your best puppy eyes to get him to give you the towel. Suddenly, he bend down and kissed you on your lips, your eyes widen in shock but quickly came back to your senses and hit him playfully. "Hey! That's cheating!" you hit him once more while blushing. He laughed and proceed to wipe you face for you and you laughed along with him.

End of flashback

You can't help but feel sad that everything in your room is reminding of you. Unable to stand anymore of the flashbacks, you decided to just go jogging. Jogging became your new favourite activity as it tires you out so you can just go home and have a good rest. You jogged for a good 1 hour and then went back home to wash up a little and avoid most of the things that will remind you of Sehun and went straight to bed. Thankfully, you were able to fall asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow. 

Next day

Its a brand new day, you have decided, today is the day you will forget everything. After you finish washing up, you went downstairs to have breakfast. As you are walking down the stairs, you hear your parents talking but when you reach the end of the staircase, you suddenly feel the whole room went quiet. Feeling weird, you look up and saw your parents looking at you with sad eyes and your ex-boyfriend, Sehun. Confused, you look to your parents for answers. Your dad came up to you, "I think the both of you need to have a talk." "B-but," you stuttered. "I will go to the market with your dad, so I hope to see the both of you okay again. Please listen to what he have to say okay dear?" your mum said as she give you a hug and went out with your dad. 

"Rika-" Sehun started. "No, don't, I have finally made up my mind to let you go, please don't make me confused again." you step back with tears in your eyes as you beg him. He suddenly went up to you and hug you tightly. You trashed and hit him to make him let you go but he wouldn't budge. "Why? Why are you doing this to me? Haven't you hurt me enough? I don't wanna feel hurt again, please..." you started crying. "Please Rika, I never meant to hurt you. I swear I don't know how i ended up in Mihyun's bed. Please, I really love you very much. I really don't know how..." Sehun cried as he hug you even tighter. 

"Let me go. Please." you said with a poker face, tired of crying. "No, please Rika, don't do this." Sehun refuse to let go. Suddenly you hear the doorbell ring. "The doorbell is ringing, please let me go." you ask again and Sehun finally let you go. You went over to the door and was shock to see your best friend, Haylee with the girl who stole your love, Mihyun. You open the door and Haylee pushed Mihyun in and that cause Mihyun to tumble inside. She scrowled at your friend who threaten back with a fist. She cowered away after the threat. You are very confused now and demanded a explaination. Finally Sehun decide to start explaining. "I have asked Haylee to help me ask Mihyun why she framed me, and now we will know why." He explained. "Now speak." Haylee push Mihyun in front of you. You cross your arms and stare at her. She cleared and start, "Ahem, I did all these because it's fun to see your reaction, I have always hated you for all the kindness and cuteness you always show to everyone in school. You are like the perfect, with perfect lovelife, perfect academic results, everything perfect. I have had enough so I decided to make your life a little imperfect. I spiked your boyfriend drink and then i strip-" her words was interrupted by the sudden slap you gave her across her face. Everyone was shocked including yourself, not believing what you just did. "How dare you slap me you little-" Mihyun raised a hand ready to slap you, you closed your eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. You saw Sehun standing in front of you holding Mihyun's hand. Haylee quickly pull Mihyun back to the side. "Rika, now you know the truth, I really hope you haven't lose the love you have for me because i didn't and never will. I will give you some time to absorb all these now, please call me when you finally sort everything up." Sehun said as he hug you once more and walk out the door. "Give him another chance bestie, and give yourself another chance. Get better soon and if there's any problem, ring me up, I'll be here as fast as I can." Haylee hug you and went out while pulling Mihyun out. Finally the house is quiet again and you sank to the floor trying to wrap your head around everything.

1 week later

It's a new year, you spent your last week of winter break trying to absorb everything and yesterday you finally did. Today you woke up with a light heart, with the sun shining brightly in to the windows in your room. You washed up and prepare for school and then went downstairs to have your breakfast. Before you reach the kitchen, you can already smell the heavenly aroma of your mother's specially brewed coffee and the sound of your father flipping his newspaper. "Good morning!" you chirped as you walk into the kitchen greeting your parents with a kiss on the cheeks each. Your parents smile as they know their baby daughter have finally figured out what to do. "Good morning!" they greeted back as all of you settle down to have breakfast. 

After breakfast, you went to your car and start to drive to school. When you get into your car, you played the song 'Spring By Chance' by Loco and Yuju and started singing along. (Sorry I really just can't help cuz I really like this song so much right now and the drama ughhhhh) Singing while driving really makes the time pass by so fast and soon, you reach the school. After parking the car, you proceed to your classroom and greeted all the students who you encounter along the hallway. And finally when you are reaching your classroom, you saw Sehun pulling himself to his own classroom, you soften as you saw how tired he looked most probably because of waiting for your answer. You decided it's now or never and called out, "Sehun oppa..." he look up in shock and tried to tidy himself up as he redden up. You can't help but giggled at him. He walk up to you and asked, "Yes Rika?" his eyes full of expectancy. "Oppa, thank you for not losing the love you have for me because I have not and I never will." your eyes start to fill up with tears as you look at him with apologetic eyes. "I'm so sorry for making you suffer for the past few weeks because of my own selfishness." The first drop of tear starts to fall. "I'm so sorry for even doubting about you in the first place." The second drop fell. "And I just want you to know that I still love you very very much and I really dont want to lose you, so please stay with me." the third on fell. As the third drop fell, Sehun reach out and wiped it away. "Three drops, I will only allow three drops of tears on your cheeks, and I love you very very much too and yes I will stay with you Rika." Sehun said with tears in his eyes and then lean forward to kiss you. You kiss him back and suddenly you hear cheerings around you. You look up to see your classmates clapping and cheering, happy that their princess is finally happy again. With redden cheeks, you turn around to go into your classroom when Sehun pull you into his embrace and whispered in your ear, "Thank you and I love you." You smile in bliss as you hug him back and whispered, "I love you too." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND I'M DONEEEEE~~ hope you guys like this one shot toooo~ AHHHA okay bye and hope to see you soon in my future works! 

-gdslurverz.