Final

His Promise - Her Love

Bom was happily lounging on the couch going through the few recipes that she has selected for this evening’s dinner. She has been honing her cooking skills since she is being put on hiatus. And with Seunghyun returning from his China fan meeting, she wanted to prepare a nice cozy home-cooked meal for him before he leaves for another schedule again, which is in 2 day time. Bom pouted at the thought. “He will miss my birthday again.” She has lost count of the number of years where Seunghyun was not around to celebrate her birthday on the actual day, or in fact, both their birthdays.

Just as she was counting in her head the actual years they missed each other on their respective birthdays, a pair of strong arms pulled her into a tight cuddle.

“What is my favourite girl doing here with the frown lines on her forehead?” A monotone voice asked as he cuddled and kissed her pouty lips.

“Tabi?” Bom was surprised with him coming home this time. She was not expecting him till late this evening as per advised by his manager oppa. “I thought you will only be back later today.” Bom threw her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

“You look tired.” She pouted as she gazed at the tired eyes of her boyfriend. “Quick, go shower and rest.” She nagged as she got up from the couch, urging Seunghyun along to the bathroom.

She turned down the bed while Seunghyun was in the bathroom, ensuring that the room is dimmed so that he can have a good rest.

“Aren’t you going to lie down with me?” He asked as Bom was walking out of the room. He went up to her with his lazy smile, his arms around her waist while resting his head on her shoulder. Her scent – the hint of spring blossoms, always invigorate him especially when he is stressed. And he is exhausted now from the frequent overseas schedule that the group is participating in.

Seunghyun kissed behind her ear gently before leaving butterfly kisses down her neck.

“Tabi, you should be sleeping.” Bom shut her eyes trying to battle the sensual assault that Seunghyun is launching at her. As much as she enjoyed such intimate moments with him, she knows that he needs his sleep more now.

“Sleep can wait. I need you more now. And I can always sleep better with you in my arms.” He buried his head in the crock of her neck. “My teddy bear.” He muttered as he turned her towards their bed.

As the couple settled comfortably in bed with Bom snuggling into his warm embrace, they began to chat about his work for the past few days.  “I missed you.” She whispered as she lied on his chest, her finger curling strands of his hair. Seunghyun brought her hand to lips and kissed them lightly.

“I am sorry. And I will miss your birthday again.” He apologized as he flipped her down onto the mattress with him on top of her. He kissed her pouty lips but deepen the kiss as Bom crossed her hands around the back his neck, pulling him closer. Just as their intimacy intensifies, Seunghyun remembered the special gift that he has prepared for her. He broke the kiss, leaving her with a pout.

“Wait here. I promised we will continue where we have left off later.” He smirked as he got up from the bed, making his way to the storeroom. Bom was left frustrated on the bed when he was not back after 10 minutes.

“Tabi.” She called out to him. Just when she was about to look for him, Seunghyun appeared with a huge box.

“What are you doing? And what is in that box?” Bom queries as she jumped from the bed, eager to find out what is the content in the box.

“You can never find this anywhere and I managed to get it due to my good relationship with the artist.” Seunghyun updated conceitedly. Bom rolled her eyes at his egoistic comment.

“My Tabi’s ego has absolutely been inflated these days, isn’t it?” She pinched his nose lightly as she sat on the armchair while Seunghyun unwrap the box.

“Can’t help it if you always moan my name loudly.” He , causing Bom’s cheeks to turn crimson red.

“I’m not that loud.” She retorted with a pout. “And, hurry Tabi. What is inside this box?” She whined impatiently.

Seunghyun ignored her as he focus on the task at hand.

“This is my gift for you, Bommie. Happy Birthday. Hope you like it. I have specifically asked my friend to sculpt this for you, for us.” He displayed the sculpture on the side table before giving her a back-hug.

Bom was intrigued by the weird-looking sculpture in front of her – a lady carrying her baby while the man was back-hugging her; and all made out of transparent baubles.

“What is this, Tabi?” She stretched out her hand, her fingers running along the sculpture, making contact with the cool, smooth surface of each bauble.

“My artistic acumen has not rubbed off on you, hasn’t it?” He teased. “And to think I have been directly into you.” He turned her around to kiss her.

“My silly girl, the love of my life, this represents you and me and of course our future baby. Only you will be the mother of all my kids.” Seunghyun revealed his feelings to her, giving her his promise for their future. Bom was taken aback by his sudden declaration but was touched as both of them have never really talked or planned their future together. Seunghyun has always mentioned in interviews that he does not see him married young. Bom has thought nothing about the comment since both are comfortable and loved each other. Moreover, Seunghyun has yet to go for his enlistment.

“Thank you, Tabi. I love you.” Bom tiptoed and put her arms around his neck, kissing him. Her kisses – her reply to his promise.

 

THE END