One

Me and you

7 years ago.........

"Hye kyo!Palli!,you will be late!your father is waiting!"her mother  is shouting while knocking her room.

"Omma I'm coming!",while she hurriedly get dress,she woke up late because she's finishing her school term paper.

"Yah!,your father is running late because of you,come out now!"while banging her door.

"Neh,omma!,"she walk out the door with out combing her hair,carrying her backpack,with loads of books and while  holding her term paper,she  started whining.

"Omma,its still early".

"Yah,it's Monday my dear,its traffic today,here eat your breakfast on your way,good luck to your presentation."while giving her lunchbox.

"Thanks Omma,I'm going,wish me luck"waiving at her mother before going inside the car.

She saw her mother kiss her father on the cheeks,she's happy and contented,even though her parents is not rich,they tried to give everything to her,her mother is a teacher,and her father is an regular employee in a big company.

She's s a first year nursing student at Seoul university,because she's smart she was able to grant a full scholarship in the university.

Her life started to changed when her mother caught her father cheating......

She came home late because of the presentation,she's very  happy  because she got the highest score,being a scholar is tough she should maintain her grades,its the subjects that's she's worried,speaking to the public is her weakness,but she overcome it and securing her spot on the dean listers candidate.

She walk to their front door excitedly to tell her parents her achievement but suddenly stop when she heard her parents quarreling.

"I trusted you!,but all this time your cheating on me!,and it hurt the most knowing that you have another child!,"while crying.

"I'm sorry,I'm very sorry,please forgive me",her father begging while trying to hug her mother.

"I cannot forgive you!,leave this house!,"while pushing him.

"Please don't do this",while crying.

"I'm giving you an option,you can stay,if you promise you Wil not see them."

"Please understand,jae hun is just a child ,I cannot just abandon him."

"Then leave if you cannot cut your ties with them.".

Her father looked defeated ,he walk slowly to their bedroom,after a minute he came out with the luggage.

"I'm very sorry,I didn't mean to hurt you,please take good care of yourself and hye kyo.",and walk out the door.

"Father,please don't leave us,I can talk to Omma,please."while crying.

"Hye kyo,I'm sorry for leaving you,but I don't want to hurt you and your mother more ,I just cannot leave them,I'm sorry ."

"Youlove them more than you love us?"her father diverted his eyes,his silence answered her question,she was hurt and heartbroken,she loves her father so much,until now she cannot believe he cheated on them.

"Take care of your mother ",and he left.

She cannot move as she watches her father drive his car and vanished from her view,until she heard her mother loud cry,she hurriedly run inside,her heart was broken when she saw her mother crying almost choking .

"Omma,please don't be like this",while controlling her sobs,

"Why your father cheated on us?!,why!",

She cannot answer her question,her mother stop crying at day light,and sleep after due to exhaustion.she watches her mother while sleeping,she look stressed and worn out,she needs to stay strong for her mother.

"Omma,please be strong, I'm here for you,and I will never leave you.",she lay down at the bed while hugging her mother.

Her life was never the same after that night....she work part time to help her mother at their house bills,she work at the cafe near at her school,juggling her sched between schools and work is hard,but she's determined to lessen the burden of her mom.

She arrived at their house,she went to the kitchen,she saw her mom preparing dinner.

"Omma,how's your day?",while kissing to the cheeks.

"Tiring,but happy,my student got first place in the contest,and you young lady,your always going home late at night,I'm worried".

"I'm fine,don't worry,I'm a black belter,I can defend my self".

"Yah,you think guns will save you with your taekwondo,quit at your job,I can handle it."

"But mom  please I want to help "

"How about your studies?,it will be affected.".

"I promise mom,if my grades will be affected,then I will stop but for now let me help you,besides I'm so smart",while laughing.

" algoo,Your so full of your self,lets eat.".

It's been 2 months since her father leave them,,she can say her mother is starting to recover,but the news of her father died almost killed her mother ,she was admitted at the hospital,she was so lost,her mother being sicked,and her father dept that they accounted at them,her life is a messed,she needs to find a  way to raise instant money for the hospital bill and her father dept,she cannot think anymore, she don't want to sell her body but its the only way she can think off.