WME! #1

Worse Marriage, EVER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi. The name every girl would swoon over. He is the guy every girl dream of. Pale milky white skin, cute smile, handsome face and beautiful legs. Yes, he thinks his legs are lke the members of Girl's Generation. He is not really conceited but at some point of time, he gets really cocky. When it comes to bragging to his friends about his legs, that is the only time he gets cocky. He can cook, he can do chores, just like an ideal man girls look for. And with all these perfections, comes imperfections. I'll explain more at the bottom once I finish introducing both characters. This is Min Yoongi for you.

Hye Minjin. Just like Yoongi but the opposite. Boys swoon over her like bees to honey. She is beautiful. Boys can agree to that but girls think her face are just the effects of plastic surgery. But her face is 100% real. With one smile from her, boys fall for her. Just like a rose has its thorns, Minjin has her insecurities too. There is a long scar down her shin. She fell on a nail and it scraped 2 inches across her flesh, forcing her to have the need of having five stitches. Her legs are also a little improportion. She does not really care about it unless someone critisizes it in front of her face. This is Hye Minjin for you. 

Yoongi is twenty-four and working at his father company while Minjin is twenty and in university, majoring in Fashion Design. Yoongi, being the good boy, do not have a girlfriend. Minjin? Boyfriend? Of course! The name's Mark. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter