Chapter 1

Image [showho]

His broad, strong shoulders... His large, rough hands... The way his skin stretches over his muscles... The sharp angle of his jaw... The golden hue that covers his glorious body...

"Hoseok-ah?" his smooth voice echoes through his ears.

Wonho jolts upright, eyes wide. "Wh-What?"

The corners of his lips tilt up in a smile, distracting Wonho momentarily. "You okay?"

Wonho returns the smile with a nervous one of his own, glancing up at his leader. "Y-Yes hyung..."

Shownu smiles and cups Wonho's chin causing the younger's mind to go blank. "Just making sure... I'm your leader so I need to look out for all of you."

Wonho nods eagerly. "I know hyung... But I'm okay. You don't need to worry about me."

"But I do..." Shownu says with a smile.

"Why hyung?" Wonho asks, eyes wide with confusion.

Shownu simply laughs before giving the younger's cheek a gentle squeeze. "You're my visual."

Wonho frowns slightly. "I'm the visual."

Shownu squeezes his cheek again. "Don't frown, Hoseok-ah... You look better when you smile."

Wonho bites his lip nervously before giving his hyung a small smile. "Is this better, Hyunwoo hyung?"

Shownu grins before releasing Wonho's face. "Much better, Hoseok-ah... I'm going to go check up on the others. Be careful, okay?"

"I'm only sitting... In our dorm..." Wonho says quietly, but Shownu's already walked off to go see the others.

Wonho subconsciously lets his fingers ghost over his chin where Shownu's warm hand had cupped it before drifting over to his cheek where Shownu's long, slim fingers had squeezed.

Wonho lets out a soft breath, wishing he could go back in time and hold his hyung's hand on his face and interlace their fingers...

Wonho quickly shuts down the thought. He knows he can't think about Shownu like that. He knows Shownu doesn't like him like that and even if he did, Starship Ent. wouldn't let them indulge in their emotions.

But he did call me his visual, Wonho thinks, a small smile spreading across his delicate face.

"Hyunwoo hyung!" comes a shout.

"Changkyun-ah!" another shout calls back.

Wonho sighs, immediately recognizing I.M and Shownu's voices and watching as I.M runs past him with Shownu hot on his heels.

Normally Wonho would have joined the chase but he was too busy thinking about his leader and the maknae's relationship.

Maybe he likes Changkyun?, Wonho thinks with a sigh, he probably doesn't like me anyways...

"Hoseok-ah, help me!" Shownu calls.

Wonho looks up at his leader with tired eyes. "I'm tired hyung... Maybe another time."

Shownu frowns, knowing this is nothing like Wonho. He glances over to see Minhyuk already up and running after the maknae before sitting on the couch beside Wonho.

"Are you okay, Hoseok-ah?" Shownu asks.

Wonho nods and turns his head away, hoping that his hyung can't see the tears forming in his eyes.

"Hoseok-ah... Look at me," Shownu says softly, reaching a hand up to brush against his visual's cheek.

Wonho flinches at his touch and hates how weak he feels when his leader so much as brushes against him.

Wonho doesn't realize that his tears have slipped from his eyes until Shownu's long fingers are brushing against his cheeks, gently wiping away his tears.

Wonho looks up at his hyung with wide, tear-filled eyes at which Shownu pulls him close, holding his visual close.

"You're my visual... I'm not going to leave you behind..." Shownu murmurs.