Prologue

IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SJK's POV]

"Ma Ru-ssi..."

Everytime I saw her face when she calls me with that name, I always feel angry. Does she still believe that I'm the Kang Ma Ru she knew? If she loves him that much she would've known that I'm not her beloved boyfriend the first time she noticed my sudden change of attitude towards her.

Babo yeoja, if I tell her that I'm not Kang Ma Ru, what will her reaction be?

Keurae, I'm not who she thinks I am. My name is Song Joong Ki. Ma Ru is my twin brother. No, he was my twin brother before a disease took his life.

Our family names are different because our parents got divorced and we were raised separately, so our mother changed his family name to her own. Ma Ru was always her favourite; that's why he was the one she brought when our parents divorced.

Different case with him, Aboji never favoured any of us. Maybe that's why he didn't care and was never hesitated to use his fits to hit me, or threw beer cans and even whiskey bottles at me whenever he liked it; which was happened everyday as long as I can remember.

I once couldn't take any longer from his abusiveness and ran from him to find omoni and Ma Ru. But, as if what I went through wasn't enough to damage me, she refused to meet and said it was a fair agreement between her and aboji, to brought each of us with them and never meet each other again.

And then, after 15 freakin' years since I cut my relationship with all of them after omoni's words to me, somehow, Ma Ru was able to find me.

"Putakhae, Joong Ki-yah. I don't have much time in my life anymore. You're the only one I could ask for help, so please... can you do it for me?" was what he said to me when I asked him what he wanted.

Not even bother to ask or wonder how I was living through this hell called life all these years, he told me he's sick and ask me to take care of his girlfriend.

I wanted him to leave, tell him that he's no better than our parents, that he didn't have a right to ever speak to me again. Never even once he tried to reach me, and now when he needed me, he came and asked me a favor as if nothing ever happened? That r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter