Final

Home Again (with my love)

Luhan looked around at the familiar country, he had to admit that he was happy to be back, but it just didn't feel the same as he was now alone. Fully (alone) without his (former) brothers who he'd shared happiness and sadness with. Korea looked the same but was yet so different. He knew he should try to speak to them but he wasn't sure if he had the courage to do so, not even to send a text, asking them to meet up. But at least he was in the same country as them.

..

He knew they would have found out sooner or later, he thought as he looked down to his phone, the message he just received open. 

'Lu Han ge, I know you are here in Korea. Do you think we could meet up? I miss you ge, seeing you through a screen isn't enough.' He knew he should answer his text but he didn't know how, what should he say? Did he want to meet him? Them? Yes he wanted to meet them so much, why was he hesitating? He still loved them, all of them. After several minutes of starring of into space he picked up his phone and started to write. 

'Hi! I miss you too. Of cour-', no that didn't sound good. 'Of course we can meet! When? Where? How?' No that sounds too needy and he's manly he shouldn't sound to on. 

'Jongdae-ah, I miss you too. I'd love too meet up with you. Did you have something particular in mind?'  He hesitated, was that good? Not to much, but not to little like he didn't care. After hesitating a while he pressed send, he let out a long unsure breath, what if it wasn't enough? His thoughts didn't have time to wander for long as a new message came. 

'Is now to early? Late? I mean is now possible for you to come over? To the dorm, the others wants to meet you to.' He re-read the message at least five times before the words sunk in. 

'I guess now could work, do you still live in the same dorm or have you moved?' Right after the message was sent the small read came up, Jongdae was waiting for an answer. 

'Great! No, we have moved to a house thingy here is the address ***'  Just as Luhan finished reading the message he went to were his bag was placed, trying to find some clothes good enough to wear without looking to overdressed or underdressed. After several minutes of searching he decided on a pair on black skinny jeans and an ordinary white t-shirt. 

...

He knocked on the door three times before taking a step back. 20 second later, not that he counted them, the door flew open and Jongdae threw him self on the newly arrived boy. 

"Han ge!" he yelled happily laughing, he looked beautiful where he sat straddling the Chinese boys hips. It felt like home lying under the kitten boy, maybe slightly uncomfortable as small sharp stones was pressed against his back but the pretty boy couldn't do more than smile at his boyfriend. 

"Jongdae-yah, get of Luhan and let him come in before you ride him." The two boys on the ground looked up and saw the other eight boys who lived in the house. 

"Yah! Be respectful you brat." Jongdae looked at Sehun with and slightly annoyed look, not liking the way the youngest ruined his moment with Lu Han, his boyfriend who he hadn't seen in at least half a year, maybe more. 

Baekhyun groaned annoyed, "Why did you have to do that? Didn't you see how happy they looked!?" He asked glaring at the youngest. Lu Han just laughed. He looked up at the boy straddling him with an eyebrow raised in question if he was allowed to stand up or not. The boy just smiled happily down at him before raising up, before helping the deer male up from the ground. As Luhan stood up he was crushed in the middle of a group hug. 
A lot of hugs later they were all sitting in the living room. Jongdae on his true place in Lu Han's lap, lips against his neck. They were talking like old times, except due to the fact that two of them were still missing. 

They had shown the former member around the house, and he would lie if he said that he wasn't impressed, they finally had their own place. He was proud of them, they had gone so far even though they had have hard times, when he and the others left. Luhan looked away from the other boys, and like they could read his mind Minseok started to talk. 

"Lu-ge, we don't blame you for leaving, we know you were having problems with you health and that you were unhappy. We might have been sad because we didn't see that you were depressed and that is the only thing we are disappointed at, that we didn't see that you were unhappy." 

"I were happy, you have always made me happy, and still do, so don't think that i wasn't happy with you because that is not true!" Lu Han said looking at the remaining members of exo. 

Jongdae smiled against his lovers neck before he stood up claiming he was going to talk with Luhan alone, but as they heard moans moments later they all realised how much Jongdae must have been in pain because of how much he missed his lover.