your mission

The Snake's Daughter!

Kikyomi, was the daughter of the great snake sanin, as well as lady tsunade. Although she was her daughter, she was never considered as such. Why, you ask? She looked identical to her father and did not have a single (physical) trait of her mother, other then her brutal strength. She had long bangs, that she pushed off to cover one eye, floor length silky black hair, snake like eyes, and the most famous two traits...her 6 foot long tongue and long fangs.

Although Tsunade doesn't consider this a trait from her, she has the same markings near her eyes as her father, but they were not purple, but the same color as the diamond in the center of Tsunade's forehead.

Kikyomi's POV-

I was born in the leaf village, but once my mom figured I was never gonna look anything like her, the sent me to live in a small village, called Iwa, I was in the leaf till I was 10, I am now 21 and my only true friend was Deidara-san. But that only lasted till 3 years ago when he left our village. I had been told he was a traitor to the village and joined the akatsuki. I refuse to believe any of them, till I hear it from him though, because if he did I wanna know why.

He was my best friend and it's not like him to run from his problems, in-fact he always seemed to face his problems head on. I sat up from my bed, took a shower, got dressed, ate, and left my run-down apartment. As I stepped outside I noticed a anbu ninja running towards me. 'What mission do i have now?' I thought to my-self as I faked a smile towards the ninja. The ninja stopped just infrount of me, not taking his gaze off me for obvious reasons.

"Kikyomi, right? The village leader asks of you to come to his tower..." the ninja speaks. I smirk as I nod in acceptance and he disappears in a cloud smoke. 'Heh, figures I have to leave the village, before many people figure out who i am...' I thought to myself as I frowned, then I too disappeared only difference is i disappeared into the ground. I also reappeared the same way on the outside of the leaders office and knocked before entering. 

"Enter." I herd a stern voice say as I entered the room. "You wanted me here, why?" I asked in my usual careless tone. "Because my dear child, i have a mission for you." he said with a almost unnoticeable worry in his voice. If I hadn't known him long, I'd have thought nothing of it and gone along with what ever the mission was. 

"What is the mission?" I asked. "You are going to the sound as one of Orochimaru's assistants, but you are to be a spy for us as well. The mission will last 3 years." he said looking at me. I looked confusedly at him. "Why are you looking so confused?" he asked as he stood up and caressed my cheek, which made me shudder. Who wouldn't? He was old enough to be my fathers grandfather, eww! 

"Who's this Orochimaru? And also why'd you give me this mission when you know that , my mother, is gonna be pissed if I do this?" I asked. He put his fingers on his chin in a thinking manner. "Well, simply put there's no better ninja who can do this mission and sucedingly live through it." he said as he handed me a photo. As I looked upon the photo, my eyes widened as I notice this man was identical to me.

"I-is this Orochimaru?" I asked in utter shock.