Chapter 1

My Wonderwall

Hi everyone my name's Samantha. I'm studying at Aqua Bay School, being a freshman student. Let me refresh you with information. I'm 17 years old, I live with my family including my parents, aunts, grandmother, sister and little brother. Physically, I don't look like those y queen type. I'm average height, light brown long hair, hazel brown eyes and well I'm not skinny nor fat. I like to laugh and sleep a lot. I might be social but I have trust issues. Friendship is what I treasure the most, it's unique and magical. 

I dislike waking up at 5:30 AM to attend school. Sometimes I wish is that school begins at 9 or 10 AM. I did my daily routine and changed to my school uniform. Yeah, that's right my school has unique uniform with specific color according to the level. 1st grade to 6th grade is blue, 7th grade to 9th grade is sky blue and 10th grade to 12th grade is red. You know school bus when you want to sleep, but there's always a side of the bus that makes so much noise that doesn't let you sleep in peace. I plugged my earphone and played my favorite songs. Slowly I drifted to dream. 

My favorite subjects are BREAK and RECESS just kidding. I wish that they were subjects so I could pass them easily. Academically I'm good in every subject but I'm not a nerd that always study, read and practice. I like to enjoy my life so the first thing I do when I return to home is to sleep. Yeah, nap time is the best and later I decide whether I should do homework.

In Aqua Bay, every classroom had a schedule. In every grade there are 4 classrooms. So today schedule was Math, English, French, Science, Break, 2 hours of Art, Recess and Spanish. Some teacher doesn't know how to explain their classes so it's bored. Luckily, I'm with Rosaline Green and Aiden King, my two besties. Time flies so quickly that we were in Recess. We met up in the cafeteria with the rest of my buddies. Recess was a relaxing time with food and laughing moments. Susan Jones, my another best friend was complaining about the Math teacher because the teacher misunderstanded a situation. The bell rang and well back to classes. Spanish was an easy class because Mr. Maury makes test super easy and he doesn't pay attention to what we do. School ended 7 minutes ago, so I went looking for my bus. From the school to my house was basically 20 minutes. 

I arrived home very exhausted so I went directly to my room. I threw my backpack to the floor and threw myself to bed. I slept for hours. I woke up at 7:00 PM, I made myself comfortable in my bed and checked my cellphone. I was texting with my friends, checking Instagram and tweeting some quotes. There was a notification of Facebook that called my attention, it was a friend request. Yes, a friend request from my ex's crush best friend,  Alaina Evans. I accepted her request and few minutes later she began texting me. . 

 

 

Author Note: Hii everyonee this is my first story in Wattpad. Hope you enjoy it and votee:)

I'm not sure when is the next update but I hope you that you keep reading :)