He woke up!

I hate you for being so annoying, but I love it.

" HENRY!" I scream jumping on top of him. I scream jumping on top of him.

" W-what happened? Why are you here?" He asks

" I who ask the questions here. When you would tell me?" His gaze returns to express confusion, but soon turns into shock.

" Who told you?" I roll my eyes " It doesn't care. you're at your home, ummm...according to their parents, you are in a coma, or was. But I have a slight impression they don't know the difference of coma and fainting."  Henry frowns holding a laugh.

" So, Why did you lie to me? Do you know how much you worried me?"

" Rightfully so, to not let you worried." He smiles annoying.

" Didn't work" I answer crossing his arms with angry face.

" And why are you over me?" I realize that now. "Uhmmm..."

"And in the middle of the night? Do not make me think things ... or do things" He smiles again and i'm feeling my face blushing. (Gosh)

" Henry! Stop delirious, ert." I quickly get out of him up trying to hide my red cheeks.

" Nooo...Come back here" He pulls me and I fall on his side in bed; A hand on my shoulder and eyes to the ceiling.

" Miss u..." He says " Miss u too...So, what your illness really? Like, you seem to be fine."

" I'm fine...now, because i'm awake. I was sleeping for one more second, maybe I was dead now.  Actually, doctors do not know for sure, it is something like 'I suffer a mental disorder and it affects my hormones making my heart swell and stop working' "

" This happens while you sleep?" He nods. " Omg..." It is all I can say. this is unbelievable, my best friend is really dying! this is the time that everyone remembers the good times with your partner; basketball games and hamburgers. Ah! and of course, as we only had each other to turn to when we did not understand anything in Korean. and then the tears fall ... but I can not do that here. It's embarrassing. What I do is hug him. Though I think it is also embarrassing. (Oh dammit i'm amber pls)

" I don't want..."  I stop, he lifts my chin and look into my eyes confused. "Uhn? What don't you want?"

" I don't want you to go" He hugs again ( This is getting out of control) "Don't say it Amber, i'm more scared than you" He laughs 

" Sorry." I smile now sitting on the edge of the bed.  Suddenly the door opens;

" Amber? Are you ok- OH MY GOD! HENRY IS AWAKE!!!" Henry's sister screams and runs hugging him.

" Baby miss you!" Henry says smiling.

" How did you do it, Amber?" Both looking her " What did i do?"

" How did you wake him? Man, He looked like a dead" 

" Noth-..." I start but but I'm interrupted by another scream.  " HENRY??? THANK GOD YOU WOKE"  Yes, this is Henry's mom.

" Mom, Amber whom did he wake up" lau runs to hold me happiness; What's going on here? Everyone gone mad? He just fainted! 

" Annnw Amber, I knew that your presence was something good. There aren't those who say that love is not stronger." Meanwhile, Henry hides a laugh on his hands covering mouth. (stupid)

" Okay, okay mom! Let her go. She needs to breathe." Mama open a bigger smile and hugs Henry. " Oh i was worried about you."  ( help! i can't hold my laugh)

" Mama, let's call the doctor."  They run into the other room to reach the telephone.

" Dude, what happening here? I'll be crazy" He laughs. " I think you're my hero now"

" Stupid! You woke up alone"  

" 'Cause you're my flashlight..." He sings walking to the bathroom. " Eew! You're so...Eew!" I wait admiring your photos and dolls action.

" I'm not 'eew', i'm gentleman" He aswers.

" Uhum, of cour-...OH , Henry!" I hit against his bare chest. " Not behind me like this, wear a shirt."

" Why? Her cheeks will blush to see me like this?" His body is approaching, why is he doing this? He is taller than me and it just makes it more difficult. 

" Henry, what's your problem, man?" I pull with your hands, but man, is the same thing as being vulnerable. (I have a weakness for defined abs).

" Hey guys, the doctor is-...what you are doing?" I'ts Whitney. Her eyes widened holding the door handle.

" Nothing" Both answer distancing embarrassingly. 

" Oh, uuuuuhh....I better come back another time..." She leaves hiding a smile like annoying the Henry. (brothers)

I punched him so hard his arm, I stayed up with remorse. But it is a stupid idiot and deserves it. "Satisfied?" I do not know if he's crying in pain or laughing.

" Enough!" I look at him very angry "More a joke, and I do you really stay in coma"

" Okay,okay bossy" He surrenders raising his hands into the air. at the same moment, he steals a kiss on the cheek and runs from the room.

" AAARGHHH!!!" 

Don't make me cry ... It is a girl thing.

 

 

 

 


heyyyy guys, sup!!! long time, hun? so this is the last sad chapter (i hope) now, this will be a little cute,funny,fun and hot romantic. then i hope you guys enjoy 

see ya~~ bina <3