Ch# 3

A Day Younger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter# 3:

         Texting Mania.

 

“Hey, handsome forgot my juicy already?” Baekhyun’s face had a eating grin, as he pressed the send button.

All done! He thought to himself and scowled when a pillow harshly collided with his smiling features, he glowered at the culprit while gritting his teeth.

“Again. Why you and Chanyeol are here?” He asked the culprit annoyed; the culprit Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders and gave him a sheepish smile.

“I didn’t do anything. Your disgusting grin attracted the pillow towards itself.” Kyungsoo answered with innocence in his eyes when he saw Baekhyun was planning on eating him for his next dinner.

“Chanyeol get your and his fat out of my house!” Baekhyun yelled and waited for the giant to come out of his room- for the past half an hour his best friend was busy in his bedroom doing God knows what.

“Awww…..Baekhyun, don’t fuss around and go back to your texting.” Chanyeol yelled back; making Kyungsoo smirk.

“Yeah, go back to texting. Don’t make Sehunnie wait for too long…” Kyungsoo snickered and relished in the dark blush of embarrassment- that resorted his friend’s face.

“Wait- Sehun?”Chanyeol asked bewildered and finally emerged from his cave.

“What were you doing in my room?” Baekhyun asked back, quickly changing the topic. Well- it was Chanyeol; he can’t focus on one thing for so long, Baekhyun just used it to his benefit.

“I was looking through your wardrobe,” Chanyeol answered him with a shrug, completely forgetting about his earlier question.

“Why?”

“Felt like it…”

It’s freaking 10 PM! Why were his two friends torturing him with their presence?

 

From: Unknown.

To: Sehun.

Hey, handsome forgot my juicy already.

…………..

“Oh Sehun!” a half- Kai, emerged from Sehun’s bedroom…making Sehun question his life choices.

“I really like the fact that you are comfortable around me, but aren’t you being a little bit too comfy?” Sehun asked his friend raising his perfectly shaped brow.

“Didn’t Luhan tell you? We are having a movie night at your place.” Kai supplied in his defense and looked at Luhan, who was sitting beside Sehun.

“We are?”

“Yes, we are! Now, don’t change the topic.” Kai snapped while placing hands on his hips.

“I did?” Sehun asked, not amused at all- it was Kai after all.

“Yes! Why didn’t you tell me that you started doing flings with girls.” Jongin asked with an accusatory gaze, needless to say, he was the one who read the text.

“I did?” Sehun asked him, still very uninterested.

" A  chic with juicy  texted you,” Jongin exclaimed with exasperation, making poor Luhan chock on his own spit.

"And would you stop giving me two-word answers? This is serious!" 

“A chic with juicy ?” The being chocked guy asked, shocked. The new found information also managed to catch Sehun's attention.

“She did?”

“OOHH YOU!” Kai cursed him and plopped down on the couch beside Luhan.

“Yes, she did! Here, have a look.” the tanned male said and threw Sehun’s phone towards its owner. Sehun gave his best friend a disbelieving stare, before eventually grabbing his phone- he was already tired of this .

“What is my phone doing with you?” he asked as he opened the infamous message and rolled his eyes when he saw Kai shrugging his shoulder. The Math’s teacher’s eyebrows almost fell off his face in shock when he read the text message, whereas Luhan sitting beside him started laughing his off.

“For as long as I knew, the idea of having your thing up the disturbed you,” Luhan stated, once he calmed himself down. Sehun pointedly ignored his two best friends and read the message again, as if reading it, again and again, would change it; Kai again managed to divert his attention when he snatched the cellular phone away from his hand-earning himself a disbelieving Sehun again.

“What are you doing?” he asked while glaring when he saw Luhan snickering as Kai continued texting on his phone.

“Nothing…done!” Kai proclaimed and handed the phone back to Sehun when he was done.

 

From: NastySehun.

To: Baekhyun.

 

 

Hoe, can I forget about it?

That still makes me hard…..can we meet again? ;)

……………..

“What the ?” Baekhyun exclaimed and threw away his phone as if he was burned.

“Ummmmm….do I need to ask?” Kyungsoo asked when he saw Baekhyun lunging towards himself.

“! Your Sehunnie is a ! He does flings with girls with juicy …” Baekhyun explained while grabbing Kyungsoo from his small shoulders- shaking him vigorously.

“N-not gonna ask what happened.” Kyungsoo stuttered and freed himself from Baekhyun’s vice like grip.

 

Ten minutes later.

“Baekhyun,” Kyungsoo called the said boy, once he calmed down.

“What?” Baekhyun asked hesitantly, he didn’t know why but he was getting ominous vibes from Kyungsoo- he was sure whatever Kyungsoo was going to say will not be in his favor.

“Actually….”

Baekhyun was royally screwed.

 

“You do know what you just did is ting? From my phone? And it’s illegal?” Sehun scolded Kai, once he read the message.

“Dude, it’s not illegal.” Luhan defended Kai, making Sehun frown.

“I hope you two rot in hell.” Sehun cursed and threw away his phone.

“Best friends forever… it rings a bell?” Kai asks back wittily.

“Are you implying I’m going to hell with you?” he asked the tanned male who again just shrugged his shoulder- Sehun wanted to break those ing shoulders. Before the Math teacher can open his mouth to say anything else, the door bell rang; making him look at the door confused- why won’t he? He rarely gets visitors.

“Go on open the door.” Luhan urged him while suppressing a smirk, Sehun didn’t know why but he got an ominous feeling from the door; still letting out a small sigh he made his way towards the door and opened it.

Sehun was royally screwed.

……………

Kris and Tao pushed Sehun aside and entered the apartment as if it was their property- it was the second time that day Sehun questioned his life choices, but definitely not the last.

“Hello, dips! I am fashionably late.” Kris exclaimed and parked his on Sehun’s seat; Tao following his suite. They were followed by Chen, Lay, Xiumin, and Suho, who entered his house with sheepish smiles on their faces; deeming that there were no more people coming Sehun turned towards Luhan and Kai- a brow raising in question.

“I didn’t know your, we included six other people?”

“Not six exactly, there are three more…” Luhan started and trailed off before Sehun can open his mouth to question the number of people in the room he heard Baekhyun’s voice- yelling to be exact. Sehun snapped his head towards the door and saw Kyungsoo and Chanyeol dragging an unwilling Baekhyun inside his apartment; Baekhyun looked displeased- actually displeased did him no justice, he almost looked autistic.

“LET ME GO! I AM NOT GOING INSIDE HIS HOUSE, THERE ARE INSIDE!” Baekhyun yelled at the top of his lungs and dashed for the door, but the poor guy was a little bit too late because Chanyeol and Kyungsoo dragged him in again.

“Wow! If it was meant for me, I’m flattered.” Kai claimed from his spot on the couch and passed Baekhyun a heartwarming smile, with hearts in his eyes. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and turned towards Kyungsoo and Chanyeol with a sharp glare, once Sehun closed the front door.

“I hate you two.”

“Awww….we love you too,” Chanyeol answered with a sarcastic smile, filled with teeth.

“You two are barbarous!” Baekhyun huffed and threw himself on the empty seat.

“Not really offended, given that we both really don’t get what you mean,”Chanyeol replied charmingly and shrugged his shoulders.

“Chanyeol hyung, barbarous means uncivilized and cruel. In your case, I think Mr. Byun, meant uncivilized.” Sehun explained and sighed when he saw eleven people inhibiting his apartment; so much for a relaxing night.

…………

“Holy ! That was funny.” Chen exclaimed while clapping his hands like a seal and laughing, Sehun, because he was still not happy with the unexpected company and Baekhyun because he still didn’t want to be in Sehun’s apartment. After twenty more torturous minutes filled with laughter, Sehun grumbled and went to the kitchen to prepare food and drinks for the uninvited guests. He was peacefully working his way in the kitchen when he received another text from the same unknown no. from earlier, the Math teacher sighed before opening the message.apparently all of them are watching Ted2 and everybody but Sehun and Baekhyun were enjoying it.

 

From: Chic.

To: Sehun.

 

Let’s meet in your bedroom, next time! ;)

I know you want to do a lot of things to this <3

…………….

Sehun tilted his head to peek into the living room, his eyes landing on the certain Biology teacher. Did Sehun tell you that he already suspect this chic with juicy to be Baekhyun? No? Now he did. How you ask. First, Baekhyun was seen snooping in Chanyeol’s phone forty-five minute after he gave Chanyeol his number… Second, it’s Baekhyun. Third, Baekhyun was shouting about when he entered his apartment. Last but not least, Baekhyun was grinning at his mobile screen waiting for a reply.

 

From: Sehun.

To: Not-so-sneaky-Bacon.

 

I can see you grinning_-

..............

Baekhyun who was staring at his mobile screen waiting for the reply impatiently, He quickly put away his phone with a nervous gulp, his frantic eyes trailed towards the Kitchen where he saw Sehun walking out with a tray filled with fries and fried chicken.chocked when he read the message.

Did Sehun by any chance know that the chic was him?

Of course, he doesn’t!

He can’t!

He has to mean something else.

Or else Baekhyun is screwed….

 

Baekhyun was in Sehun’s room, after the little text incident he tried his best to avoid the latter. Even though, Baekhyun was sure Sehun didn’t know that the chic was him but still he wanted to be cautious.

“Wow! I am so smart…I am avoiding him in his own room.” Baekhyun grumbled to himself and ruffled his hairs in a messy manner. Why did he start texting Sehun? He was probably stupid!

“This is the first time I agree with you.” The Biology teacher startled, turned around to see the very person he was trying to avoid and stuttered unintelligently.

“W-what are you doing here?”

“It’s my room,” Sehun answered him amused; Baekhyun cursed both, himself and Sehun inside his head. Himself, because he was stupid enough to ask that question and Sehun because he felt like it.

“I will go then.” Baekhyun snapped and tried to escape from the sce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter