-The Story-

Modern Fairy Tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hongseok-ah" 

I bubbly call his name out. Without hesitation, Hongseok jog toward me and smile sheepishly as he saw me bring the lunch box. He has been holding a book. Ah, maybe a revision. I though it by myself and smile back at him. 

"Come let's have lunch. Also,"

I grab his book and shove it in my bag and look at him with a smirk.

"Ya- It's my book idiot... I need it now."

"No book allowed even a phone are not allowed."

He let out a soft chuckles and nod. We both take a sit at our usual place and start to dig in the food like a hungry pig. We eat, talk, laugh even woo on a girl also together. We have been so clingy together since the first time I set my eyes on him. Well, usually because of my evil attitude most of the guys know me.

"So, how's your exam going?"

I pop another grapes in my mouth after I ask him the drop dead question even I know the answer always gonna be the same.

"Bloody hell as usual-"

I laugh a bit as I heard him curse and he keep babbling on how hard the test is. Even though he knew that the test is hard because he didn't study quiet well and never will be. He just never does. The lunch went out all well like everyday. We both walk to our own class and handling those tons of struggle learning difficult subjects such as Biology on our own. I usually end up cursing in the middle of the class due to my stress level increases.

"Hey bloody Mary- the school is over, let's go home."

He came into my class right after his class finish and I was busy writing down the notes that the teacher give, but he just pull me off my desk once he finished pack my book up. On our way home, we usually make up a random games. Or we just go on with truth or dare. And that is the moment, when we both confess to each other. Yet I know he won't be serious with me cause he used to be heartbroken. And it's give him a very deep scar. It's still bleeding till now. The whole walking thingy time by that time was so awkward that we decide to keep ourselves in silent.

"Hey, Mimi... Let's go have some walk."

In the middle of the spring break, he ask me out and of course I agree even thought it's kinda awkward to meet him. We have some movies, went to the museum also the National Zoo. He do like animals alot and I only laugh at his playful attitude when he goes around and flapping his arm like he is a bird. We take a picture there and during we take the picture at the photo booth, he kiss my lips for a pose- A kiss on my lips. And it's my first.

"Damn Hongseok- you really shock me-"

He let out a small chuckles and ruffles my hair. He's act during the photography session, get me like : Damn he's so darn good looking. He give one of the copy to me and keep one on his own. Then we went to the carnival and he bring me there.

"Now let's play each one game. What you wanna play first?"

My head is spinning around looking for the awesome place to play. I choose the dart game and get myself a teddy bear even tho I want the princess tiara. Hongseok let out a small chuckles as he saw my eyes still glued firmly on the princess tiara. Then he try played the game and he was very proud to have the princess ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter