Final

Hide & Seek

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" The six boys shout in unison. 

(A/N: no, im not leaving out Junhyeok) 
 
Two of them curled their fists, forming a rock, while the rest had their hands flat in mid-air. 
 
"Alright, so it's Sungjin hyung vs. Brian." Announced Dowoon. 
 
"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" The older boy stuck out two of his fingers to form scissors while the younger did not change his hand formation, keeping his hand in a form similar to a rock. 
 
"Yes! I'll hide, and hyung will have to find us all!" Brian cheered victoriously. 
 
"Fine. 50... 49... 48..." With that, the boys scrambled to find the perfect hiding spot. Junhyeok went to the direction of the kitchen, Brian dashing to the bathroom, Wonpil in the cupboard, but Jae still stood there in perplexity, not sure what place hadn't been taken. Right, the bedroom. 
 
As soon as he arrived, he got bad news. 
 
"Hyung, I was here first! Go find somewhere else to hide!" Dowoon whisper-shouted at his eldest member. 
 
"Crap." Jae sighed in frustration. There was no other hiding place suitable for him except the girls' bedroom. 
 
Yes, they are sharing a dorm with a group of female trainees because their agency didn't have enough room, for they had a lot of foreign trainees who did not own a place to stay in Korea.  
 
Jae knocked the door gently. No reply. Right, they're in practice, while his group, Day6, is resting for tomorrow's showcase. He slowly opened the door to reveal a neat bedroom of 6 bunk beds. Looking around to find no one else in the room, he decided to hide behind one of the enormous wardrobes.  
 
"3... 2... 1... Ready or not, here I come!!" He heard Sungjin say. Not long after, he heard Brian's cries of agony. Jae chuckled. He could already imagine Brian's pouting face. 
 
Then you and the girls returned. You didn't forget to greet your childish sunbaes and afterwards went to change your clothes so you can have a movie marathon later on. You and the girls took a shower by twos. You brought a regular tee. You wanted to wear her favorite shirt so after the shower, you went back to your room to change. 
 
Excited, you hurriedly took off your shirt, revealing you only in a lacy bra. Little did you know, someone at the back of the room kept a close eye on you. You felt watched. 
 
Feeling watched, you turned around. To your embarrassment, you found Jae staring straight at you. He on the other hand, was caught red handed ogling you. 
 
You gasped, and was about to scream until Jae ran up to you and covered your mouth. 
 
"Shh, I don't want to get caught. Please." He looked through the small peephole to find Sungjin quite far from his hiding place, still searching for the other members.  
 
Jae examined your fragile figure, arms on your stomach clutching your shirt, leaving your chest bare with only a lacy bra to cover up the said area. 
 
He had always had a crush on you, ever since you moved in with his band mates. He smiled a little before taking this chance and diving in to press his lips against yours. You were shocked at first, but you didn't stop him. 
 
"Can I ask you a favor?" He asked, pulling away. 
 
"Don't tell anyone I'm here, okay?" You could only nod. 
 
"Thanks, sweetheart." He winked before kissing your cheek and returning to his hiding place. 
 
You got out of your room a little flustered, but managed to control your emotions just in time when Sungjin came up to you and asked if you've seen any of s. 
 
"Jae's in our room, between the 2nd and 3rd wardrobe from the left." You informed him. 
 
A few moments later, you heard Jae's sorrowful tantrum. "That should teach you not to randomly flirt with girls." You said, giggling softly. 
 

 

Thanks for reading! :)
Also, please don't be silent readers, let me know what you think! 
 
applepie1068