Final

A Tale Of Finding Yourself


It's summer break. Everyone's enjoying themselves. Meet friends, go swimming or go on dates. And me?

" Uhh! Why? Why do I have to sit here and organize these damn papers when I could enjoy myself and be happy like the others?"

I cried out and slammed myself on the table with the stack of papers. " Well you can go and have fun." My boss said and I looked with hopeful eyes at him.

" Really?" " Yeah, of course. I can just fire you and you are free to go." He said calmly and laughed when he saw my complaining self come back.

" That's not funny, you know. I really wanted to go to that concert..." I pouted and looked at my phone to see all the happy comments from fans about todays BTS concert.

" Why are so hyped up about them?" I shot him a glare. " Are you serious?! They have angel voices, can dance perfectly and are hilarious and handsome and love their fans and they are just perfect ok?!" I ended with a 'Duh' look on my face and my boss started laughing, again.

" Well, then you should hurry up and go to that concert." He smiled and handed me my jacket.

" A-Are you serious? I can go? Just like that? You're not going to fire me, right? Please I need this job!" " Woah, chill Sora. I was just joking. Now pack your things and go before I change my mind. Have fun and come back alive on Monday." 

He winked at me and I hurriedly grabbed my things and hugged him before running out like a mad woman and running into some colleagues on the way out.

I'm glad that my boss is so chill and not you know, an . I work there since 3 years ago and maybe have a little crush on him. But just maybe.

But I think that he never saw me as more than just an employee and friend. 

As I ran out the building to get to the bus stop, I fished out my phone and quickly texted my best (and only) friend. 

OMG!! Wendy pack your things and get your pretty to my house! We're going to the concert!!

I nearly broke down the lock as I tried to hurry and get in. I threw my shoes in a corner and ran to the living room where I knew my brother and his friends where.

" Oh, noona. You're back already?" " Hey, dongsaeng.Annyeong, guys. Are you having fun?" 

His friends were all piled up on the couch and the floor and were watching a movie when I stormed in. Really good impression Sora, really.

I'm glad that they know me for longer. Otherwise it would be very awkward.

His friends were Mark, Jackson, Junior, Youngjae, Bambam and JB. But I'm too lazy to call them personally so we call them Got7.

" Annyeong, Noona." They all said and bowed to me, without standing up. Yeah I don't like such formalities so I told them to not to or I would hit them.

Yeah, that wasn't a good first impression either. But hey, they're not my friends but Yugyeoms so I don't care.

" So, I won't stay for long. I just get myself ready with Wendy for the concert and then you have the house to yourselves until tomorrow. Are you going to sleep over?"

I asked them between my failed trys to get out of my jacket that my T-shirt under it got stucked.

Yugyeom laughed and helped me get out of that damn thing. " Thanks. It really got on my nerves."

I glared at the, now on the ground lying, jacket and heard the boys chuckle.

" Yeah, that jacket better not bother you." Jackson joked and I laughed. " Oh, you bet."

I snapped my fingers and through my hair to one side and made my -better-watch-out expression.

The boys laughed and soon the door behind me opened." What did I miss?" 

" OMG Wendy!!" I sprang in her arms and got her in a bear hug." What took you so long? We have so much to do but not enough time!" I stated dramatically and laughed at my own drama performance.

" Yeah, yeah, stop acting and better get to work." She slapped my lightly and we were on our was upstairs when I remembered the boys.

" Oh, and boys, are you going to sleep over or not?" " Well I can't. My mom told me to help her cook dinner tonight." Said Junior with an annoyed face.

" Yeah, we also can't." Said the others bitterly. " Oh, don't worry Noona. I stay with our maknae here.You two go and have fun." 

I smiled knowingly and nudged Wendy in her stomach. She smirked and we both shared looks.

" Thanks, JB. Well, we get ourselves ready so have fun and please take GOOD care of my brother." Wendy started chuckling and the boys, except Yugyeom just stared weirdly at us.

We waved at the boys and made our way upstairs. After searching for a good outfit, we finally got to do our Make-up.

" You think that Yugyeom will finally tell him?" I cursed at my Mascara that didn't do what I wanted it to do.

" Dunno. Maybe, maybe not. He's no child anymore. He should just confess to him already. I mean, as his sister, I can't just do it for him, like I do with other things like paying the rent or going shopping.

He has to learn to do things himself and it's a good start when he starts with confessing his feelings to the one he had a crush on like, for three years´?"

I saw Wendy through the mirror, looking caught in thoughts and through a sock at her. " Yah! What was that for?"

She picked up the sock and through it back at me, missing me. I laughed and chuckled at her annoyed face. It's really cute.

" What were you thinking about?" I finished the Mascara and searched for my earrings that would go with my outfit.

That's when I missed the blush that covered Wendys face.

" N-Nothing. I was just thinking about... about the concert. Yeah." I looked at her and saw her staring at the floor.

Weird. Well, maybe she's as nervous as I am because of the concert?

After like 15 minutes, fighting against my earrings and shoes that were nowhere to be found, I decided that we both looked ready to go.

Your outfit

Wendys

​" We look awesome! They just have to notice us!" I said self praising and eyed Wendy. " Wow, you look soo hot! I really don't understand why you don't have a boyfriend." 

She just chuckled and we made our way downstairs to find most of the guys have already left and the others playing a game and eating.

" Waah, Noona, Wendy. You two look really good!" " Aww, thanks little brother. We get going than. Have fun guys and don't forget to lock the door when you two go to sleep, Arasso?" 

" Ne!" The both answered and I mouthed a 'Fighting' to Yugyeom and winked at him, earning a blush from him.

As we walked to the bus stop, I put my arm around Wendys shoulder. " I hope that my brother finally gets to have the prince charming that he deserves."

Wendy pressed herself a little bit more against me." Are you cold?" She shook her head. " Ok than. Let's stay like that until our bus arrives."

I smiled t her and she just nodded without directly looking at me. Weird. The second time I said it.


" Bye hyungs! Thanks for coming. See you tomorrow." I shouted as the rest of the group went home.

That leaves only me and...JB. I gulped and peeked over to my left where JB was standing and waving at the boys.

We closed the door and locked it. Then went over to the couch and started cleaning a bit.

" These kids. Always making such a mess." JB said, sounding like a mom. I smiled and shook my head.

" Your no better than them." I said mockingly and earned a glare from him. I gulped visibly.

" What did you just say?" Oh oh. I started walking backwards and stopped my back hit the wall.

JB easily caught up to me and was now standing in front of me. Our body's touching each other and lips just mere inches apart.

I felt my face heating up as I felt his breath on my neck and stared on the ground.

He placed his left hand above my hand and lifted my chin with his other one.

" Did you just said that I'm no different from the others?" I was forced to look at him as his deep voice sounded through the room.

He smirked and started looking me up and down. " H-Hyung?" I barely could make out my own voice as I was to pressured to say anything.

Why does he have to be so close? 

He locked our gaze and I could feel my heartbeat going crazy like the first time when I gazed into his eyes three years ago.

The moment I fell in Love with him.

He stared at me for a few more seconds before pushing himself back and going to the kitchen.

" Hey, how about we order some chicken?" I slowly slid down the wall as I still tried to steady my heartbeat.

What happened just now?

He wouldn't be...right?


" OMG this concert was sooo lit! God have you seen such perfection everywhere before?" 

" Yeah I did..." I stared dumbfounded at Wendy. The concert hall was near Wendys house, so we decided to give the two lovebirds some alone time and we would make a girls night.

" Where?" Wendy shifted on her heels and looked at the ground. " There is someone." She said shyly and smiled.

I took her hand and pulled her up to her house that was one block away. I stormed inside, with Wendy being pulled behind me.

" Tell me the truth!" I shook her shoulders and looked at her excitedly. " Do you have a crush on someone?"

Wendy just stared at the ground. " I take that as a yes. But... why didn't you tell me anything?" 

We took our shoes off and went to her room to switch into more comfortable clothes.

I trailed behind her and waited until she would finally speak. Why didn't she tell me before.

Doesn't she trust me enough?

" Hey. Why aren't you saying anything? Don't you trust me?" I was startled when Wendy looked with shocked eyes at me.

" N-No I.. of course I trust you but... It's just that.." She sat on her bed and I immediately sat beside her.

"Son Seungwan! You know that your my best friend and that you can talk to me whenever you have problems." 

I took her hand and squeezed it lightly, making her smile a little. " I know."

" Than please, tell me what's wrong." She took a deep breath.

" Ok so... I...I have a crush on someone." " Yes! Finally.Is he handsome? Wait no I don't actually care. Is he nice? Does he have money?"

Wendy laughed and smiled bitterly. " Well... HE isn't handsome. HE is more like, pretty. Very pretty. And HE is also very nice and caring. And HE isn't rich.

Just average. But HIS character is... I just had to fall in Love." I listened closely to her description. He must be very special. I mean, Wendy never had interest in things like dating.

But this guy made her change her mind. 

He's so lucky.... So damn lucky.

"He seems like a very good guy. So, are you two dating?" I saw her eyes dropping to the ground again and new the answer.

" Does he even know that you like him?" She just shook her head. " HE also has a crush on someone." I sighed and kneed in front of her.

I took her hands and made her look at me. 

" You! Stop it! Right now!" I watched her eyeing me questioningly.

" W-What do you mean?" I laughed and shifted closer to her.

" I mean that you should stop thinking so lowly of you and go for it!" " I don't understand..."

" Ok, listen closely. You, Wendy, my best friend since I was like 5? You, are the most beautiful girl I know. You are smart, are sometimes really hilarious and have a big and warm heart. You deserve to be loves by someone, someone that deserves you and knows how precious you are. If you think that he's the guy for you, than don't just wait, until he comes to you, because life isn't a disney movie! You have to fight for love and grab it if you can! So what if he has a crush on someone else? That just means that you still have a chance to win him over! Stop thinking things like 'what if he doesn't like me' or 'i don't even stand a chance'. Just go for it. Do what your heart tells you to do! Do what you think will make you happy! Just do what you want!" 

The whole time I saw the tears streaming down her face, but I knew that I had to tell her that way.

After I finished, I wiped her tears with my thump. " Hey, sorry for yelling but, I had to tell you that."

She shook her head and smiled at me. " No, it's ok. You're right. I can't always run away or wait for my happiness to come."

"That's my girl." I ruffeled through her hair and laughed. " So, what are you going to do?"

" I should finally confess, right?"


 

Dinner was somehow awkward after what has happened before. JB tried to be normal as always but I knew that it wasn't real.

We ate while watching TV in the living room. After we finished, JB helped me clean up and we decided to go upstairs to my room.

JB was first to wash up and I laid on my bed. I suddenly heard a phone ringing and got up. 

It's JBs. I took it from my table and looked at the ID. Of course, it was his girlfriend.

I sighed and wanted to put it back when the call stopped and a new message came in.

'Please, JB. Stop ignoring me. Why did you break up with me just like that?'

He broke up with her? I couldn't believe my eyes as I read the message over and over again.

It somehow made me happy.

" What are you doing with my phone?" JB quickly took the phone from me and looked at the screen.

" I-I'm sorry I..I just.." I didn't know what to say. How could I just look through his phone. I'm such an idiot.

And him being shirtless didn't help me at all.

" You what?" JB yelled and I cowered myself and walked backwards, head hung low.

" I-I'm sorry...Hyung..." I looked at the ground and felt my cheeks getting wet. Great. Now I'm even crying. What am I? A baby?

I heard him sighing. " P-Please don't get m-mad at me H-Hyung... I d-didn't mean to-" 

" Don't apologize. I'm sorry for yelling at you and scaring you." He came up to me and I looked up at him.

He smiled warmly at me and wiped my tears away. " Why did you break up with her?" " What?" 

" The message. You looked ok the last time I saw you two." I needed to know. Even if I don't stand a chance.

I want to know why he broke up with her.

" Oh, that. Well, I just don't like her. Why would I be with someone when I don't have feelings for him?"

" Yeah, but. Why?" He chuckled and stepped closer to me. " Because I love someone else."

My heart stopped for a moment. So I still don't have a chance. Why was I even hoping.

" Oh, and who is she?" I tried not to sound sad but I failed when my voice cracked.

" You know him very well." He smiled and I thought about who it could be... Wait. Him?!

My eyes widened as I stared at him. Him? Did I hear it right? Or has he just said it wrong?

" Him?" " Yeah, him. I had these feelings for a long time now but I realized a while ago, what he really means to me."

My heart started beating again. No, stop it. Stop getting your hopes up. It can't be me. It can't be, right?

" And w-who is it?" It was nearly a whisper but he must have heard. Because how else would he be able to answer?

" You."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait.

Me?

Am I dreaming?

I really couldn't believe what he said. Until he...

Kissed me.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him until his lips touched mine.

They were so soft and fit just perfectly with mine.

It felt like heaven. I closed my eyes and finally started my lips moving against his.

The kiss was short and sweet, but filled with emotions that meant everything to me.

He pulled away and took my cheek in his hand. He it lovingly and I melted at his touch.

" I love you, Yugyeom-ah." That was it. 

That was what dreamt of since three years ago. To say that I am happy would be an understatement.

I through myself at him and hugged him as tightly as I could.

" I love you too, hyung. I loved you for three years and I finally am able to confess to you. I'm so glad that you love me, too."

" I'm sorry for making you wait so long." I pulled away and felled myself being pushed. I legs came in contact with my bed I was short after lying on it, with JB hovering over me.

His body was pressed against mine and I closed my eyes as his lips landed on mine again. What started out as a slowly and loving kiss, ended with a long lasting makeout session.

It was better than I had ever imagined.

After a few minutes of kissing and sometimes stopping for breath, I felt his tongue gliding over my lower lip. I parted my lips gladly for him and let him dominant the kiss.

It was perfect. Everything was just perfect.

I was finally together with JB. Like I wished it to be.

And I'm never letting go of him.


"I should finally confess, right? " Yes! Of course you should."

" Ok. I'll do it then." I looked at her and was proud by her decision to finally take things in her hand.

But I didn't expect her lips to be on mine...

What is happening?

Why is she kissing me?

She said she loved a man...

But, she didn't say 'man'...

But still....

Why would she....

Kiss me?

I couldn't concentrate on what was happening to me as I tried to figure out what that meant...the kiss.

" I'm sorry. I know I should have told you sooner but, I was scared. Scared that you would reject me or even hate me. And I didn't want to loose you. Your too important to me. And when you told me about your crush on your boss... I just thought that I didn't have a chance." 

She looked at me, as if to confirm that I would reject her or so but... I wouldn't.

I didn't want to. 

Instead, I pecked her lips. And she was the one staring shocked at me now.

My heart was beating fast and I didn't know what these feelings were, but it felt good.

It felt... right.

I pecked her again, resting my lips longer than before.

It was so addicting. Her lips were so sweet and having her so near was just right.

" S-Sora?" I didn't say anything and pulled her even closer to me. I felt her breath on my cheek and I shut my eyes close.

Our lips collided and it escalated quickly into a wild makeout session. 

We found our way on her bed and started stripping our clothes. My breath got quicker and I could feel that Wendy was the same.

I laid on top of her and kissed her deeply on the lips, than going down her jawline and her neck, leaving as much hickeys as I could.

That would be a long and sleepless night.

But I'm glad that I would spent it with Wendy.


I awoke the next morning to Wendy being curled up on my side. Her breath ghosting over my neck.

I thought back to our encounter last night and smiled brightly.

I didn't knew what those feelings were back than, but now I'm sure.

I kissed her forehead and snuggled deeper into the cover. I would hold her like that, forever.

This is a promise that I will keep, no matter what.

 

I awoke to something warm on my lips. When I opened my eyes, I instantly smiled brightly at him.

JB was lying on his side, like me and watching straight at me, plastering me with kisses by the way.

I could wake up like this every day. 

I got a little shy at his staring and hid my face behind the cover when JB pulled me up and on top of him.

He smiled at me and quickly pecked my lips. " Good morning, Love."

I smiled and pecked him, too. " Good morning, hyung." 

I tried to roll back on the bed, but failed because of JBs firm grip on my waist.

" Where do you thing you're going?" He asked with his y morning voice and I shuddered from his intense stare.

"  But I'm to heavy, hyung." He laughed and just kissed me to shut me up.

After a while I felt myself being lifted up and now JB was on top on me.

I felt his hands on my chest and his lips were now exploring my neck and leaving a lot of hickeys.

I felt my heartbeat increasing and I took his hand in mine, and we laced our hands together.

This would be a normal thing. Because no one will bring us never apart.

 

 


Author's Note: Soo I hope you liked my story. I'm not very good at fluff and such and I am still working hard to change that but I hope you still found it cute like I wanted it to be. Thanks for reading and thank you for your support^-^ Saranghae<3

 

Also check out my other storys if you like ;-)

Red Snow http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1066276/red-snow-family-fantasy-romance-werewolves-exo

Goodbye, my Lovehttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1088824/goodbye-my-love-friendship-romance-sad-bts-suga