Swimming Lessons

Jellyfish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
The nineteen year old always loved the sunlight as much as she loved the waters, but never gotten the chance to learn how to swim. On her spare time she would occasionally stroll down the crowded sidewalks towards the nearby beach and admire the scenery.

 

Ever since she met Sejeong and Mina, the two girls insisted to teach her how to swim. Sohye was skeptical at first due to her lack of experience, but Sejeong never gave up in their attempts and Mina showed her aegyo to bribe Sohye over. Even she couldn’t say no to Mina’s infamous aegyo as the two girls cheered in accomplishment, leaving a flustered and blushing Sohye frozen in her spot.

 

The two Jellyfish girls woken up earlier today devising a plan : to sneak into Sohye’s dorm. Sohye and her roommates were deep in slumber when Mina unlocked the door and Sejeong swiftly slipped into the room through the window with branches and leaves stuck in her now messy brown hair. Mina softly closed the door as she quietly tiptoed her way towards Sejeong.

 

“Why did you enter through the window, when the door was unlocked?” The younger girl couldn’t understand why the older girl was such an idiot sometimes, she would always go in a building the harder way. Mina recalled a time when Kim Nayoung, Sejeong, and herself were going inside their company building. Sejeong walked the other way and climbed onto the ladder attached to the side of building, climbing up onto the roof and walked through the door located in the center of the empty roof simply to enter the building. The easier way : enter a building through the front doors.

 

Sejeong dusted her hands off and looked up at Mina, and answered simply, “I didn’t see the door.”

 

Mina sighed as she intertwined her arm with Sejeong’s and stared at Sohye’s peaceful adorable sleeping face. Sejeong lifted Sohye’s body as careful as possible, and softly laid the sleeping girl on Mina's small but sturdy back. Mina carried Sohye out of the dorm door as she continued her towards the nearby swimming pool. Sejeong followed swiftly behind the duo.

 

“Why is the window broken?” Juna questions to herself and climbs down the ladder of the bunk bed, only to be greeted by a hole in the window. 

 

“Probably a ghost!” Kim Nayoung creeps up behind Juna as the blonde haired girl’s jaw dropped.

 

 

“You startled me with your sudden appearance and what occasion brings you here?” Juna held her racing heart as her heart rate slowly decreased back to normal.

 

“I strolled by your dorm and saw the window shattered, and came inside to investigate what happened.” That was when Juna eyed Kim Nayoung up and down, only to realise the taller girl was wearing an outfit similar to Sherlock Holmes making the shorter girl stifle a laugh.

 

“Oh My God to the cow jumping over the moon, why is the window broken? Did Sejeong break into your dorm?!” Somi’s mouth hanged opened as she entered the now unlocked dorm room while staring at the window, standing beside Kim Nayoung and Juna.

 

Juna could only stare out into outer space as she knew today would be a long day.

 

~

 

Once arriving outside the rather tall building, Sejeong held the door wide open as Mina entered carefully trying not to injure the sleeping girl. Sejeong directed Mina towards the female changing rooms as she slid next to Sohye as the girl leaned her head on Mina’s shoulder.

 

“Should we wake her up?” Mina’s voice is barely a whisper but Sejeong heard it clearly and nodded once.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter