End

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's pov,

"Hey, eunji-ah wake up." I heard a soft voice, waking me up from my deep sleep. I pretend that i am not still awake, so that i can spend more time with her.

"Eunji ah, come on. Wake up." She said while lightly shaking me.

"I..i'm ti...tired. five more... hours."

"You are going to wake up or We will leave you here.." She said, i have no choice. I sat up on my bed and stretch my body.

"I am up." I said and give ger my precious eyesmile.

She patted my head and flicked my forehead.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"That's for sleeping at the 4:00 am in the morning and now you are complaining that you are tired. Go ahead and take yourself a shower! We are going to be late, because of you." She scolded me then leave my room. To give me a private time in showering and of course for dressing myself up.

Aigoo.. Park Chorong. What would i do without you.

The time passed by quickly and Members and I already arrived in our school.

"Eunji~ah." Naeun cling to me unexpectedly. So i was shock slightly but did not want anyone to notice it.

"Wae?" I asked her, maybe she just need something.

"Let's go together to the classroom." She said, while clinging to me. I am Really uncomfortable right now.

Naeun, Chorong, Bomi and I have the same classroom While Namjoo and hayoung have the same classroom.

"Unnies, namjoo and i will now go to our classroom. Ba-bye!" She said then cling to namjoo, while giggling.

While walking toward our classroom, all we can hear is bomi and naeun's voice. They are talking so loudly while chorong and I just have an awkward atmosphere.

We have arrived in our classroom and now, i am here looking at Chorong unnie~ her seat is infront of me while my seat is behind her. I intentionally choose this seat because of her. I want to look at her every time i am bored, sleepy and lazy to do the seatwork that our teacher give us.

She really make my heart beat fast as a racing car. When she smile my heart skip a beat. And seconds becoming a year when we are together. I am throughly inlove with her. Even if it's impossible for us to get together.

The class was over and all of us go in the same table with hayoung and namjoo in the cafeteria.

Chorong |Hayoung|Namjoo     _____________________________

Table

------------------------------------------------                                             Me| Naeun| Bomi

Naeun was keep on feeding me a kimbap that her mom cook for her.

"Naeunniee~ your mom made this for you. So you should be the one eating thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter