I do not have anything

Confusing.

-I do not have anything. I do not have your own apartment, no money, normal no ratings. Even mobile no. Yes, I even have friends there but you.

Such at Hyejeong happens every month in the first decade, when she gives almost all of their money to pay for a rented apartment.

Hyejeong comes to Seolhyeon because Seolhyeon always listen because Seolhyeon knows how to calm.

Seolhyeon kissing gently, gently, gently. After the kiss, smiling broadly, bright, beautiful, like Kim can. Looking into his eyes and tear-stained Hyejeong:

-Do You I am.

 

Seolhyeon thinks that something went wrong, when it is already 2 months in a row Hyejeong comes to her in the first decade cry. It comes in the early twenties or months, but not in-tenths. And come not cry and watch a movie, talk about a new teacher at the university, or to cancel a couple of abstracts. Seolhyeon all glad that Hyejeong all right and that she was no longer crying, but kisses...

Seolhyeon actually behaves like a schoolgirl in love, because it is Hyejeong enthusiastically tells something and eat cake, by Kim eyes never leaving lips older.

Shin notices. Hyejeong does not like it do not listen. Therefore, leans over and kisses. First.

Kiss as always gentle, mild and pleasant. It Seolhyeon, it cannot be otherwise. Seolhyeon little princess.

 

The reason that has placed Hyejeong Seolhyeon much less time became Chanmi. She moved into a neighboring apartment 3 months ago and immediately found a common language with Hyejeong. Whining, tenth, days of the month it became Shin. Walk and share secrets Hyejeong too with Chanmi.

No, not that that would have forgotten about Seolhyeon. Hyejeong also runs to all Seolhyeon. Only instead of the two times a week, it turns out 2 times a month. We just Seolhyeon lips soft. And gentle kisses. Hyejeong without this in any way.

 

Then on March 16. Hyejeong pays for the apartment. Hyejeong looks at valuation. Hyejeong goes into the next apartment. Chanmi listening, Chanmi pats on the back, and:

-Unnie, Well, do not be sad. Improve the evaluation of physics. And money will be all right.

Hyejeong shakes his head and crying. Chanmi kisses too. Suddenly, rough, hot. Hyejeong answers, and then goes to him. A house on the walls with photos Seolhyeon.

 

Hyejeong seem, confused because Seolhyeon, because Chanmi.

On the one, hand Seolhyeon with it longer, Seolhyeon so precious. Seolhyeon little princess cannot hurt her. Seolhyeon can stop smiling, and have a beautiful smile Seolhyeon.

On the other hand, Chanmi, Chanmi has also become home. Chanmi always understands and is very mature for his age. Chanmi does not like people to believe, but believe Hyejeong. Do not be hurt.

Seolhyeon tenderly kisses from Seolhyeon smell of berries. Chanmi kisses roughly from Chanmi smells masculine scent.

 

Hyejeong walks beside herself vapor Hyejeong not listening. At home, Seolhyeon kissing, she does not answer. At home, Chanmi kissing, she does not answer.

 

Hyejeong stupid and confused. Hyejeong need a break from it all. Hyejeong takes documents from the university; the hostess gives keys and leaves.

Seolhyeon down strays and tries to find Hyejeong. But Hyejeong nowhere.

Chanmi every night under the door Hyejeong sits and waits. But Hyejeong comes.

Seolhyeon ceased to smile and if Hyejeong knew, it would be very upset...

Chanmi from red to black dyed. Beautiful began. Hyejeong would appreciate...

Hyejeong in Japan. Hyejeong about all forgotten. We here Hyejeong delicious chocolates and a new university.