Jihyun always comes early

bipolar disorder

Jihyun always comes early. He hesitates on the doorstep and presses his hand to his chest, but then grabs the handle (each time, as the first) and gently push the white door. It allows himself to exhale only when he sees the gray bed and someone else's back. Somewhere a minute sticking door, not taking his eyes from the scattering of red hair on the pillow grayed by washing with a sharp blade and skin pallor. Trembling.

 

The body does not move, even when she gently closes the door, diehard feet closer. Asleep? No, Jihyun immediately dismisses the idea. Carefully sit on the very edge and pulls out a trembling hand to the red, strange hoarse exhalations seem ragged, evil. Removes hand.

 

-Hyuna, Hyuna, - parrot Jihyun. The chest is burning.

 

-Go A-wa-y says without feelings. Her voice was flat, despite the twitching body. - Leave me.

 

Senior silent and puts his hand on her bare shoulder, easily pulling over. Hyuna reluctantly turns.

 

Hair stuck to the pale skin, a track from the pillow on his cheek.

 

Hyuna In the eyes of strangers and dancing circles white pills, a person habitually haunted frightened, angry. Turbid tear on the tip of the nose. "Leave, leave, go away, go away" and cold hands. Bipolar affective disorder.

 

Jihyun cannot look away, he moves closer, taking in every feature. Eyes minor burn almost animal rage, almost hatred. Pain. Tosca.

 

Afraid to look below, but the eyes still finds wrist. White skin smooth and deep scars. The eyes begin to burn, so that we have to completely turn away.

 

In a throat, lump of nausea, tears and fear and in my head someone screaming, crying, loud instructions booming sound of your own heart. Before my eyes - thin wrists and unclenching his fingers, body, and red with the blood of the floor. The picture is so bright that it is necessary to open and close his eyes again.

 

- Why do not you go? I tell you to leave, but you do not go away - in Hyuna's voice is nothing but fatigue. - I am a bad man. Go a-wa-y.

 

No reaction, only the low low lowered head. Hyuna rises, sits down, exposing the front of the protection of sharp knees, something blinks and ragged gasps:

 

- You are welcome.

 

And Jihyun breaks. Sobbing and somehow grabs the hands of the very knees, barely resisting the urge to pull over to him his forehead, endlessly whispering: "Do not go, do not go, do not go." Crying loudly and desperately, like a child, the first time since that day. And afraid to even flinch when the crown is carefully lowered cool palm. She does not move, do not iron, but the elder suddenly becomes so easy, as there was for a long time. Yet - it is terrible.

 

She twitches, clasps his hands and knees strangers still pressed into their forehead, calming down. Alien hand presses nice, makes a half-hearted touch thrilled.

 

Only now did she realize how scary it.

 

As far as she was afraid of losing.

 

How terribly lost.